Remove Unlocked Bootloader Message Moto G5S Plus, G5S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shu006

Jul 27, 2013
Kanpur
Although Motorola has made it facile to unlock the bootloader on its recent or upcoming devices, the manufacturer still warns about these activities. The unlock bootloader method is listed on Motorola’s official site, and has made the process easy and convenient for users and developers. However, once you unlock the bootloader, a message will be displayed warning about the risks associated with it. Although its won’t affect the functioning of your device, users find it annoying at times as it is displayed every time you reboot.

attachment.php

This logo can be used to replace the warning message on any new generation Motorola device. Here, as you may have already setup the adb and fastboot while unlocking the bootloader, you can use the same setup to remove the warning. You can also flash the zip file through a custom recovery, if you have TWRP or CWM on your Motorola device.

Prerequisites

1. Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer. You can download the minimal ADB and fastboot tool from download section (unzip it).
  2. Install Motorola USB Drivers on your computer.
  3. Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
  4. Go to Developer options and enable oem unlock.

Remove Unlocked Bootloader Warning

• Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC.
  • Download the logo file and transfer the logo.bin file to some place you can track it easily. Its better if you use the folder where you setup the fastboot.
  • Power off your device and keep it unplugged from your PC.
  • Boot into bootloader. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button for 5-6 seconds.
  • You will see the bootloader screen. Now plug in your device to the PC.
  • Navigate to the location of the logo.bin file. While the folder with the logo file is open, hold shift on keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window.
  • Now type the following in the command prompt to get a code
fastboot flash logo logo.bin

• Now type the following in command prompt to reboot.
fastboot reboot

Once you reboot, you will no longer see the bootloader warning as it has been replaced with the Motorola logo. You can choose a custom image you like but be sure it is in .bin extension.

Download Section

1. Minimal ADB size: 628.5KB
  2. Logo.bin size: 1.26MB
  3. Original Logo: Logo.bin size: 1.3MB
Note: Original Logo has blue background. So it shows a small white N/A text.

Extra Guides:
Appreciate my work?
It is a very hard task to work over mobile data. Please consider making a donation If this guide helped you.
Bank Transfer: Name- Shubham Mishra, A/C no. 8756149523, IFSC code. AIRP0000001
Paypal https://paypal.me/shubhmishra

Last edited:

qngage12

Oct 7, 2017
Yes I can create. I need logo.bin file from official firmware. I dont want to download 1.6 GB just for logo. I have only jio :(

hi, what program did u use? it seems that logobuilder was not for this... :)

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Yes I can create. I need logo.bin file from official firmware. I dont want to download 1.6 GB just for logo. I have only jio :(

hi... what program did u use for this? logo builder is not i think...

Last edited:

THERAJ12

Feb 16, 2009
Can someone create with darker color like black or grey? The white and blue are extremely bright when booting up. Thanks

Chemacky

Aug 26, 2013
It says in the instructions you can flash a zip from custom recovery? Can't find a zip file to download in the original post though. Is it as simple as zipping the logo.bin file and then flashing from TWRP?

Iaanbandol66

Dec 1, 2017
Although Motorola has made it facile to unlock the bootloader on its recent or upcoming devices, the manufacturer still warns about these activities. The unlock bootloader method is listed on Motorola’s official site, and has made the process easy and convenient for users and developers. However, once you unlock the bootloader, a message will be displayed warning about the risks associated with it. Although its won’t affect the functioning of your device, users find it annoying at times as it is displayed every time you reboot.

This logo can be used to replace the warning message on any new generation Motorola device. Here, as you may have already setup the adb and fastboot while unlocking the bootloader, you can use the same setup to remove the warning. You can also flash the zip file through a custom recovery, if you have TWRP or CWM on your Motorola device.

Prerequisites

Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer. You can download the minimal ADB and fastboot tool from download section (unzip it).
Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC.
Power off your device and keep it unplugged from your PC.
You will see the bootloader screen. Now plug in your device to the PC.
Now type the following in the command prompt to get a code

Now type the following in command prompt to reboot.

fastboot reboot

Once you reboot, you will no longer see the bootloader warning as it has been replaced with the Motorola logo. You can choose a custom image you like but be sure it is in .bin extension.

Download Section

Minimal ADB size: 628.5KB
Original Logo: Logo.bin size: 1.3MB

Extra Guides:
[ROOT][TWRP][BOOTLOADER UNLOCK] Moto G5s Plus [sanders]
Relock Bootloader Moto G5s Plus
Flash official firmware Moto G5s Plus [sanders]

Appreciate my work?
It is a very hard task to work over mobile data. Please consider making a donation If this guide helped you.
Paypalhttps://paypal.me/shubhmishra

Please help me. My phone is not connect on PC. "Waiting Device" on mode fastboot. I need tutorial to connect my phone on my PC, i want to flash logo.bin. moto g5s+ XT1805

Iaanbandol66

Dec 1, 2017
Seems like PC is not detecting device.... Download motorola device manager.... Install it on pc and then try to connect (hope usb debugging is already enabled)....

I have installed motorola device manager and I have repeated it many times and always failed to connect. I have actived usb debungging
Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

attachment.php

Prerequisites

1. Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer. You can download the minimal ADB and fastboot tool from download section (unzip it).
    2. Install Motorola USB Drivers on your computer.
    3. Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
    4. Go to Developer options and enable oem unlock.

Remove Unlocked Bootloader Warning

• Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC.
    • Download the logo file and transfer the logo.bin file to some place you can track it easily. Its better if you use the folder where you setup the fastboot.
    • Power off your device and keep it unplugged from your PC.
    • Boot into bootloader. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button for 5-6 seconds.
    • You will see the bootloader screen. Now plug in your device to the PC.
    • Navigate to the location of the logo.bin file. While the folder with the logo file is open, hold shift on keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window.
    • Now type the following in the command prompt to get a code

• Now type the following in command prompt to reboot.
    fastboot reboot

Download Section

1. Minimal ADB size: 628.5KB
    2. Logo.bin size: 1.26MB
    3. Original Logo: Logo.bin size: 1.3MB

Extra Guides:
    Appreciate my work?
    Paypal https://paypal.me/shubhmishra
    Hey guys here is logo.bin I made hope u like it
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gR8d-dsu5OyiDKnPr5pSk6oSvvWLkU4m/view?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

It's official one
    may u send the original firmware download link, i will send download that and then attach the logo.bin

drive google com/open?id=0B9VEaFoqTCkLX2JUd0lVdzZLUUk
    Hello Bro, I have attached the logo.bin(zipped) and the logo image

Thanx in advance again
    View attachment 4283607

View attachment 4283608
    http://hostracon.com/index.php?a=download&q=108

Done. But it is showing a small N/A over red circle. That's why it was white before.