• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Remove VMware Hub bloatware

Search This thread

enfatize

Sep 9, 2019
Good morning,

I'm writing this post 'cause I'd like to know if it's a possibility to "unlock", if I can say this, my phone. My company installs on my phone VMware Hub and the Debug USB is locked because I cannot unlock the related menu. I've tried to format the phone from original recovery by wiping data and nothing changed. So, I've run my phone into bootloader in order to overwrite the original firmware with a new original one. The process is ok but when I restart my phone, VMware is installed and configured.
Now, a question, is it possible to remove it withouth root or debug USB? I'm so annoyed because it is possible to check everything I do in my phone

Reactions: ra5849

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good morning,

I'm writing this post 'cause I'd like to know if it's a possibility to "unlock", if I can say this, my phone. My company installs on my phone VMware Hub and the Debug USB is locked because I cannot unlock the related menu. I've tried to format the phone from original recovery by wiping data and nothing changed. So, I've run my phone into bootloader in order to overwrite the original firmware with a new original one. The process is ok but when I restart my phone, VMware is installed and configured.
    Now, a question, is it possible to remove it withouth root or debug USB? I'm so annoyed because it is possible to check everything I do in my phone