Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Thanks man!
Works great on Typhoon3.0.0 of today.
Copied it with Root Explorer.
Also anyone trying to copy using Root Explorer, remember to change "Permissions" of the file according to the original file you are replacing.

J

j4n87

Thanks man!
Works great on Typhoon3.0.0 of today.
Copied it with Root Explorer.
Also anyone trying to copy using Root Explorer, remember to change "Permissions" of the file according to the original file you are replacing.

I'm using the same rom..also copied it via root explorer. Now I'm stucking on bootscreen..

Didn't changed permissions...will try again with setting the right permissions.

totalcmdext

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 7, 2006
Nokia 8.3 5G
Please could you provide the same changes also for Froyo 2.2.x?

Because it is good to have step-by-step all the issues solved for the HD2 device.

Warning!!
It only works for Gingerbread 2.3.3 with FM support (all CM7 build or my build).
Please backup your original libaudio.so in /system/lib first to prevent the booting loop if the patch file cannot work in your image.

Here is my "libaudio.so" patch, this may fix two issue.
1. the robot voice in first call issue without Disable Audible touch tones in Sound settings
2. the first call volume is too loud

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/AI9LQHYZZL

How to install it?
A.
Code:
adb remount
adb push libaudio.so /system/lib
adb reboot
B.Using ROOT Explorer or my Super Manager for Android Market to copy the libaudio.so into /system/lib, and reboot your HD2

Please feedback to me if you face into some strange side effects :D

f1rick

Dec 5, 2004
Fixed

Rom: NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.5 [Android2.3.3][Kernel: tytung_r8.3]

1st call with dial tones enabled = Robovoice

Installed new libaudio.so, now...
1st call with dial tones enabled = NO Robovoice

No side effects so far.

Thanks iamgpc!!!

J

j4n87

I'm using the same rom..also copied it via root explorer. Now I'm stucking on bootscreen..

Didn't changed permissions...will try again with setting the right permissions.

Restored rom with cwm...copied libaudio.so with root explorer, changed permissions and voilà, it works.

Should be mentioned in the OP.

aljo00

Jul 31, 2006
Ljubljana
I was stuck too :)
reflashed the image

changed the permissiona and it worked :) !!!!
It should be stated in manual at first page regarding setting the permissions....

D.O.C

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jun 24, 2006
here you go with flashable zip file, works on Hyperdroid CM7 over clk.....

Attachments

• libaudio.so_iamgpc_fix.zip
    178.1 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: vitalikmp

aljo00

Jul 31, 2006
Ljubljana
I think you should reflash the image.
Then you need program called Root Explorer, copy this update to system\lib
and after that you change permissions (you should look first on original file what permissions are...)

or just use update via AD recovery.... (look at post #13)

How can I change permissions?

Now I'm stucking on bootscreen and don't know how I can solve.

thansks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    removed
    removed
    removed
    What about sources?
    here you go with flashable zip file, works on Hyperdroid CM7 over clk.....
    speakerphone mic gain problem

After getting complaints that people can't hear me when I am on speakerphone I found out that if you enable speakerphone the mic does not get more sensitive. (Normally android has to enable more mic gain when speakerphone is enabled) Mic gain levels are the same when normal talking, and in speakerphone mode. (I am talking about what volume the remote party hears your voice.
    I tried deleting htcleo.adcb in /etc/firmware (which forces android to use default.acdb instead) now the mic is too sensitive in normal and speakerphone mode.
    WITH htcleo.acdb present mic gain is normal in both normal and speakerphone mode.
    WITHOUT htcleo.acdb present mic gain high in both normal and speakerphone mode.
    But actually mic gain has to be low in normal mode and high in speakerphone mode. This has to be fixed because you either can't use speakerphone or you get too much backgorund noise and people complain.
    I tried with a samsung native android phone and mic gain gets higher (mic gets more sensitive) when speakerphone is enabled. This is not about the speaker on your phone. It is about the microphone in your phone and its gain adjustment by android.
    Thanks.

Here is how I test: I call another phone which I hold to my ear with my hd2. I mute mic of the phone in my ear and put hd2 on the table. I talk or have some audio in the background such as tv. I turn speakerphone on the hd2 on and off and see if what I hear on the other phone on my ear get higher or not. OR you can call someone and ask them of course :)

libaudio.so of this thread works on typhoon 3.0.0 BUT
    I asked if a new libaudio be useful for fixing this problem and it seems not. A new slightly modified htcleo.acdb or maybe some kernel code is needed.
    A quick fix for the robotic voice is also to go into MAGLDR > AD RECOVERY > Advanced > Fix Permissions. This fixes the problem every time on every rom.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone