Reno 10x zoom cph1919EX (finally!!!)

Search This thread

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11

Check this out. I was up to 4 o'clock in the morning messing around with this phone I used every MSM download tool I could find and it would not work I would get an error well I noticed with the same tool I put it over to another folder and it opened up a real me file a real me file I don't know if it would have flashed it or not but it opened the tool up so I got to messing around And the tool that they use for our phones no matter what folder you put it in you can put it in a folder by itself it'll still opens up. So I went ahead and kept digging and kept messing around, and come to find out narrowed it down to the firehose file, is encrypted. Or the raw files (xmls)are encrypted one of the 2. The reason why I come to that conclusion is when I put that whole rom, the C32 into miracle Box thunder or my NCK pro, it always come back loader won't load loadernot found I believe that loader is the key to everything look at this website you said you were good at the python and Linux. Use the loader that you have for C32 do a dump and see what the heck is going on if you can edit any of that loader and patch it or something other people have patched them and they've worked. that's why you can't find the OFP file by itself without the MSM download tool cause they'er tied together And you can't separate them. I hope you get some understanding of this ranting it's really early in the morning and I'm signing off I'm going to sleep. It's your turn tag your it!!!

Last edited:

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11
I'm thinking it's both, emmc and ufi!!!! And that is what it says on the official flash tool.take a look

Attachments

• 20210619_201234.jpg
    20210619_201234.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29

prratha93

Aug 25, 2012

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11
I will try to look into it. Actually, my workload suddenly doubled due to the resignation of my colleague and that's why my hands are full right now.

I am looking into patching stuff.

meanwhile could you please have a look at this https://repairmymobile.in/flash/qfil-tool-download/ and see if we were missing some stuff while flashing.
I don't know what to say about this because it's not saying anything about ELF it's saying only the MBN Or XML

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-171610_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-171610_Gallery.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 16

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11
honestly, I am also out of ideas. Did you try the way they have asked? Don't know maybe there are multiple ways to flash. Sorry I was not able to help much.
Bro you are awesome No less because I have had 0 help other from freaky guy You are the only 2 people have even tried to help so thank you I guess the only thing I can do is wait till the oppo qualcom server is back up so I can have them remotely Flash my phone

Reactions: prratha93

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11
Bro you are awesome No less because I have had 0 help other from freaky guy You are the only 2 people have even tried to help so thank you I guess the only thing I can do is wait till the oppo qualcom server is back up so I can have them remotely Flash my phone
Or maybe ask around on Here and other forms that folks may have the same kind as I do but have a damaged sceen or something and I can make it one for parts

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
OnePlus 11
This website has the Oppo and real me stock roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and gentlemen today is a good day I have managed to root the phone and I kept my Wi-Fi and data connection so it's really getting close
    Now hear this I believe of extracted the colonel from my ROM and the recovery/boot image and the Rams disc I don't know if anybody can do anything with these I've got the system image and I'll upload it later but I'm just trying to throw in my two cents cuz I really do like this phone it's currently dead because I flashed either the wrong recovery or something but here they are, https://mega.nz/folder/WJ11CA5L#ozWGoeeTsStmK0fedU2N9A
    Now hear this I believe of extracted the colonel from my ROM and the recovery/boot image and the Rams disc I don't know if anybody can do anything with these I've got the system image and I'll upload it later but I'm just trying to throw in my two cents cuz I really do like this phone it's currently dead because I flashed either the wrong recovery or something but here they are, https://mega.nz/folder/WJ11CA5L#ozWGoeeTsStmK0fedU2N9A
    I hope someone dares to take the change to do something with his phone not just because I like it but because oppo makes really good phones we can't give up on them and I know they cost a lot of money but we're smart and I believe it can happen and this could be one of the best phones ever made so if anybody sees this or anybody feels in that heart that they can do something with it I got some other stuff too that I could put with it like recovery boot image system image I even got all the other images like TZ image splash image even I just haven't been able to decompress them but let's join together and try to do something with this phone like I said not just for me but for other future developers that we don't quit just because something's hard thank you all I appreciate each and every person on this site XDA for your hard work and your passion for this type of stuff!!!
    Fingers crossed ^^
    I think , God will not waste his grace on a phone.
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend but in my eyes God didn't waste his grace on the phone he gave me Grace to bring it back to life