• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

Ank Sak

Nov 15, 2020
Lenovo K8 Note
Oppo Realme 3
Don't open the screws of the battery, slightly open its pin, remove all other connections to the computer, now start bypass utility or sp tool download, connect with usb with computer, connect the removed battery pin, if it detects fine, otherwise go to repair shop, if u go to service center, they will replace motherboard, repair shop will fix ur device. If the nearby repair shop can't deal with it go to a good one, or else goto authorised service center.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this tutorial we are going to Repair Realme 3 (RMX1821) MT6771 Chipset.
    from being hard bricked (no charge, no recovery, no fastboot) using SP Flashtool.
    with the help of Bypass Utility "MTK-bypass" to disable bootrom protection(sla and daa).
    MTK-bypass credits to @k4y0z

, @chaosmaster and @xyzz on github.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Python
    libusb-win32
    Sp Flashtool
    • Bypass Utility Compiled

---------------------------------------------------------------
    • Bypass Utility Latest Releases

• Exploits Latest Releases

• Realme 3 (rmx1821) Flashtool Firmware link soon
    > I will upload the realme 3 firmware with Scatter File and Auth File for Third Party Flashtool like SP Flashtool soon, but if you have an official firmware of realme 3 with Scatter and Auth File you can use it no matter what version it is.

> If you know how to extract an OFP file, you can download this realme 3|3i firmware and extract the OFP file.

https://fileload.coloros.com/30842RMX1821EX_11_C.17_201117_cb5665f2.zip

> Video Tutorial on how to Extract OPPO | REALME firmware (OFP file)

VIDEO TUTORIAL

TEXT TUTORIAL

INSTALLATION:

Install Python (tick checkbox "Add Python X.X to PATH") and proceed.
    ( if you are using windows 10, Download and Install Python 3.9 through Microsoft Store )

• Install lib-usb_win32

1.jpg

Click Next>Next> until you see the next image

2.jpg

Click Finish and Launch Lunch Filter Wizard

3.jpg

Choose the "Install a device filter" and click next

4.jpg

You will see this device selection.

Now you will need to connect you phone with power off to computer.
    > Hold all the buttons and connect to the computer
    (wait until you see Mediatek USB Port in libusb Device selection and Install)
    (note: you have to select and install it very quick, because the phone disconnect in just a few seconds)

5.jpg

> Wait until it shows this (Click OK and close libusb and Disconnect your phone)
    6.jpg

INITIALIZATION:
    • Extract Bypass Utility, and go to extracted folder

> type "cmd" in the address bar and hit enter
    8_cmd.jpg

> in cmd console install (Install pyusb, pyserial, json5)
    by typing: pip install pyusb pyserial json5

> after that bypass mtk
    by typing: python main.py

bypass1.jpg

> when you see "Waiting for bootrom" , you need to connect your phone again (Holding all button and plug it into your computer and wait until it recognized.)
    you should have this following output. do not close this window and remember the Found port of you phone
    as you can see my port is = COM7
    bypass2.jpg

DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE FROM COMPUTER THIS TIME

FLASHING FIRMWARE:

• Extract SP Flashtool and Realme 3 Firmware

• Open flashtool.exe and click Options>Connection
    and tick AURT instead of USB.
    Select the COM port of the phone which is
    COM7 in my case
    then close Option Window
    sp1.jpg

• Now In Flashtool choose Scatter-File from the Extracted Firmware of Realme 3
    sp2.jpg
    sp3.jpg

(wait until it finished the Processing)

• After that choose
    Authentication File
    sp4.jpg

• After loading Scatter and Auth File Click Download
    download.jpg

It should start downloading the firmware to you phone now without any error.
    (wait until it finished the download.)
    sp5.jpg

When finished downloading you get a check windows indicating that the flash was successful!
    sp6.jpg

Thats it Congratulations! You may now disconnect your phone from your computer and POWER ON.
    your DEAD [HardBricked] Realme 3 is now Alive!

(Note: This method is applicable to any MTK devices with SoC
    mt6735, mt6750, mt6765, mt6771, mt6785, mt8127, mt8163, mt8173, mt8695)
    For more updates about MTK-Bypass visit the official github page @

all the tools and utility is not mine. credits to the developer.

Original Bypass Tool xdaThread

special thanks to @popoff-r for mentioning about a thread of repairing MTK devices.
    so its you , i thought the two in the credits in your github bypass_utility is one who develop it. im sorry sir. im not really familliar where to see the owner of the work it github. im really sorry for not mentioning your name in this. gotta edit now. You are Great sir!
    so its you , i thought the two in the credits in your github bypass_utility is one who develop it. im sorry sir. im not really familliar where to see the owner of the work it github. im really sorry for not mentioning your name in this. gotta edit now. You are Great sir!
    Thank you for putting this altogether, this should speed up the development work for this phone(kernel etc), as people don't have to go to service center for hard brick.

Also I want to tell you, I shouldn't get the credits for bypass_utility, the two people you mentioned should be getting the credits, I just forked(copy/cloned) the repository.

I assume you are new to github, anyone can fork(copy/clone) a repository by clicking on fork button
    Screenshot (1).png

You can differentiate whether a repository is forked(copied) or original by seeing on the top left side.

Screenshot (2).png

Thanks
    Thank you for putting this altogether, this should speed up the development work for this phone(kernel etc), as people don't have to go to service center for hard brick.

Also I want to tell you, I shouldn't get the credits for bypass_utility, the two people you mentioned should be getting the credits, I just forked(copy/cloned) the repository.

I assume you are new to github, anyone can fork(copy/clone) a repository by clicking on fork button
    View attachment 5205247

You can differentiate whether a repository is forked(copied) or original by seeing on the top left side.

View attachment 5205251

Thanks
    Thank you so much that was a very helpful information. 😍