• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

Repair Hard Bricked Phone [x52x-SD]

Leeco Le x522

Apr 9, 2017
(i hope no one will have issue or will any mess if i am posting this again. I tried to search and did not find any post related to bricked LE 2 phone)
Dear All!

Before start make sure your phone is hard bricked( red indication light while connecting to data cable and no preview)

Here is the GUIDE:-

1. Download the following must things 1st.
2. Copy/Move all these files on Desktop.
3. Extract FLASHONE and run MAIN.exe
4. Keep pressed Vol Up (+) and Vol Down (-) together and connect the phone by USB cable to the computer.
5. You will see that the computer will install drivers for "RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
6. Once you've opened the flashtool you'll see "Flash Type". Here select "Qualcomm - flash dead phone".

7. Select your phone - "COM ..." from "Select device" - Computer will detect it automatically by pressing REFRESH button.

8. Select File "s2_india_sparse_images.zip" from the folder where it is saved

9. Press "Flash" in the lower part of the window[​IMG]

10. Once completed, disconnect the phone and power it up by long pressing power button.

11. initially you will get 9Gb disk space to get full space back Go to Settings –Backup & reset then Restore factory settings or wipe using recovery to get

You will be reverted to "EUI 5.6.013S" x526 version of the phone.[​IMG]
Update it to latest version of EUI

Happy unbricking....:):)

What if Flashing failed?

If you get an error like this, just put your phone into EDL mode again by pressing both volume buttons and power buttons (hear the USB unplug and plugged sound), then click the flash button again, choose “not to unzip” the rom file this time because it’s already done.

Saifme

Nov 4, 2020
LeEco x620 Orange state stucked

“Orange state. Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted. Your device will boot in 5 seconds”.
Since the phone is restarting in every 5 seconds , how can i do anything ,Please Help me
Thanks

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
The second link is dead, which renders this entire process impossible. Nice job

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Also, when you hold down the volume buttons and plug the pone in, no drivers are installed. So that's that. Have you actually gotten this to work? If so, why didn't you post the drivers for the phone to connect?

Leeco Le x522

Apr 9, 2017
The second link is dead, which renders this entire process impossible. Nice job

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Also, when you hold down the volume buttons and plug the pone in, no drivers are installed. So that's that. Have you actually gotten this to work? If so, why didn't you post the drivers for the phone to connect?
Dear , link is working fine i have checked it twice.
and install QPST. All you need is to connect the phone with PC once its connected you can bring your phone alive. :fingers-crossed:

I have checked it before posting and this software is rocking.:victory:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
I did get the process working eventually, thank you. The drivers you linked did not work, but I found some that did. I think depending on your PC setup you may need to hunt around

It's worth nothing that while this will restore a bricked phone, it won't be very stable. The phone will force reboot at least once after starting up. Also, as I found out, you cannot update EMUI from this (13S) to the latest stock 21S. The stock recovery will not work.

What I did was use the steps at https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development/le-s3-factory-image-5-8-020s-directly-t3527790 to use the Chinese TWRP to flash stock 20s, then from there downloaded the official stock 21S from https://www.skyneel.com/leeco-le-s3-eui-5-8-021s and the 20S stock recovery works to update to 21S stock.

Leeco Le x522

Apr 9, 2017
I did get the process working eventually, thank you. The drivers you linked did not work, but I found some that did. I think depending on your PC setup you may need to hunt around

It's worth nothing that while this will restore a bricked phone, it won't be very stable. The phone will force reboot at least once after starting up. Also, as I found out, you cannot update EMUI from this (13S) to the latest stock 21S. The stock recovery will not work.

What I did was use the steps at https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development/le-s3-factory-image-5-8-020s-directly-t3527790 to use the Chinese TWRP to flash stock 20s, then from there downloaded the official stock 21S from https://www.skyneel.com/leeco-le-s3-eui-5-8-021s and the 20S stock recovery works to update to 21S stock.
Yes it specially happened on devices which were rooted.

Leeco Le x522

Apr 9, 2017
I wasn't rooted, it was just unstable out of the box. And you cannot flash from 13s to any ROM higher than 20s

If there was a QFIL file for a ROM later than 13s we could use that but I could no find one online anywhere
file provided in my link is of 14s ROM. after flashing that you can update only with TWRP.

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
No
All the way only TWRP
13S >>>DIRECT>>>21S
You can't. There is no TWRP flashable 21s ROM. It fails with an ERROR 7. 21S will only work via the stock recovery and unfortunately there is no English copy of the stock updater online to download. Just a zillion copies of TWRP which is quite useless.

Leeco Le x522

Apr 9, 2017
You can't. There is no TWRP flashable 21s ROM. It fails with an ERROR 7. 21S will only work via the stock recovery and unfortunately there is no English copy of the stock updater online to download. Just a zillion copies of TWRP which is quite useless.
To avoid error 7
restart to boot loader than
boot to CHINESE RECOVERY

mariomac66

Feb 13, 2012
milano
I cant do that, since there is no download for the x522 US recovery, so I can't go back.
friend. Double check in threa on XDA codework the developer has prepared the recovery made by him which is a great developer for all devices. look in the thread of the lineageos14 to the first page and search. you find the fastboot flash and recovery.img file with ADB. otherwise follow the fastboot throughout the ROM. OK buddy?

Inviato dal mio LEX720 utilizzando Tapatalk