Repairing scratched glass.

Search This thread

abcdfv

Dec 13, 2009
Wilmington, NC
I don't have a camera, because i use my phone, but I'll try something this weekend and let you know.

As far as crawlspaces, it's actually quite warm under a house. Hell, I was putting a dish on a roof in 30degree weather yestarday. Roof was wet, cold fingers were cold.

frazmanw

Jul 26, 2007
Centerville, MA
I don't have a camera, because i use my phone, but I'll try something this weekend and let you know.

As far as crawlspaces, it's actually quite warm under a house. Hell, I was putting a dish on a roof in 30degree weather yestarday. Roof was wet, cold fingers were cold.

Ok this is funny. I scratched my phone crawling through a crawlspace on Wednesday!!!! And I was running an extra Dual cable on a DirecTV KAKU upgrade... Tell me how the scratch fix works.. And you know what it is DEFINITELY warmer under a house then on the roof putting up a KAKU dish, or especially an international!!! LOL

abcdfv

Dec 13, 2009
Wilmington, NC
I know how that is. I was supposed to up a KAKU and an International a couple weeks ago, but when I rolled up the KAKU was already there, so just had to get the International in. Sadly, it was a SWM setup so had to take it to SLIM and get a 6x8 in.

Speaking of SWM, have you had to do a a SWM 8 expander yet?
If you haven't, try to swap that **** with someone else. They suck.

blehzz

Dec 2, 2009
after you fix it, just get a zagg invisible shield for your screen. they are awesome. i've dropped my phone on rocks and no damage :)

frazmanw

Jul 26, 2007
Centerville, MA
I am a contractor not an employee, so I have sold many swm expanders before the employees even heard of them.

The worst is international upgrade on a swm kaku lnb dish. Total rewire. if they have dvr's they get all pissed you have to run 2nd lines....

Where are you working? I am in Mass.