Replacement battery for the Poco F1

Search This thread

axolotl98

Nov 6, 2016
Hi there,
I have been using Accubattery for some time now and it shows that my phones battery has reached 90% of its nominal capacity of 4000mAh. I do not know how accurate this is but I surely cannot go over one day usage of my Poco.
The question therefore is simple.
Anyone knows of any serious/dependable online batteries shop that provides & sends original high quality items to Europe? I can find on ebay one or two Chinese shops but I do not know about the quality of the items they sell...

Thanks

ggezboye

Jul 20, 2019
Accubattery is only accurate if you use it consistently from the time you use your phone up to this point. BUT using any background apps that monitors your battery only contributes to more battery usage as that app itself uses power in the background.

kbagrows

Jun 21, 2010
Chicago
Bump. Not for the Accubattery issues. I have had my F1 since launch, and still love it. Was thinking of upgrading to the F2 Pro, but now I think I'm going to wait for the F3. Regardless, I'd like to replace the battery. I used to work on macbooks, etc., and have fixed numerous smartphones over the years, so it shouldn't be an issue. But other than ebay, I don't see a good place to buy a battery. Any suggestions? Or any particular ebay vendors that are reputable?!? Thanks in advance.

bykumza

Apr 24, 2013
Poland
Waiting for the Nohon Battery. My mum using it on Redmi Note 4x about 1 year, and still good, no discharging when phone is not using. Zero problems.
Nohon maybe cost 20-30$, when added to the store, but I think after 1-2 months the price will probably drop to 12-15$, and this is good price

mashuptwice

Mar 7, 2021
As my battery is getting worse after around 1 1/2 years of excessive use, I am looking for a proper replacement. Can someone recommend me a nice one?