[REPO][DEV] CyanogenMod 12 for GALAXY Grand Prime

Search This thread

ajp87

May 12, 2014
Can g530t be any help in this thread? I'm willing to test, I did all the testing to make root possible for this Variant earlier this week. I am willing to help if possible. And has anyone got a custom recovery working on the 5.1.1 yet? I got one to flash over but it was just so different looking didn't know if it was legit so I flashed stock recovery back.

DJTeeJay

Oct 12, 2013
New Jersey
plus.google.com
I'll test extensively I have 8 sm-g530az (cricket USA)
All rooted with cwm philz recovery

Can u please tell me where u found the CWM philz recovery for SM-G530AZ? I have been looking for days. II attempted flashing one CWM img via Rashr and my device won't boot into any recovery now, stock or CWM. I just get a multi-color screen with lines top to bottom...

syverman

Jan 22, 2011
santiago
Can u please tell me where u found the CWM philz recovery for SM-G530AZ? I have been looking for days. II attempted flashing one CWM img via Rashr and my device won't boot into any recovery now, stock or CWM. I just get a multi-color screen with lines top to bottom...
Install flashfire on your phone and with that flash the STOCK ROM FOR YOUR PHONE MODEL AND BASEBAND, that will solve the problem.

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts