• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[REQ] answer a call like Touch Hd

Search This thread

xtreme2000

Jan 7, 2007
Hi everybody,
does someone know, if it's possible to write a tool or simple change files to answer or ignore a call like the new touch hd?
I saw on a kaiser rom, that someone use this way.

i put a pic, so you can see what i mean

Attachments

• touch_hd_eingeh_anruf.jpg
    touch_hd_eingeh_anruf.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4,199
Last edited:

drhades

Aug 26, 2008
Hi everybody,
does someone know, if it's possible to write a tool or simple change files to answer or ignore a call like the new touch hd?
I saw on a kaiser rom, that someone use this way.

i put a pic, so you can see what i mean

That looks really cool, i'd like to use that, it could potentially fix my problem, hehe

Bumping for justice!

chakde

Apr 11, 2008
I am looking for ways to minimize missed calls. I do realize there is sylus lock, sensorlock and answerkey disabler but i find they all have limitations before I answer eg I dont want to take out stylus to answer a call, rotate a phone to answer, etc. If I understand this correctly when you get a call you swipe one way or the other to either accept or reject a call. I think this would be the best option. Hopefully one of the talented people here can have this for the vga screen

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
I am looking for ways to minimize missed calls. I do realize there is sylus lock, sensorlock and answerkey disabler but i find they all have limitations before I answer eg I dont want to take out stylus to answer a call, rotate a phone to answer, etc. If I understand this correctly when you get a call you swipe one way or the other to either accept or reject a call. I think this would be the best option. Hopefully one of the talented people here can have this for the vga screen

I just have 2 say... S2U2 :rolleyes:
Sounds pretty close to what u are looking for...

xtreme2000

Jan 7, 2007
yes you can use s2u2, but i dont like the Callerid from s2u2. I would like to use the "nearly" original callerid from Windows. So we have to wait :)

GriFolle

Jul 19, 2008
Perugia
Looked at Kaiser section and downloaded the cab/oem pack for Opal Dialer (the dialer we are looking for).
I didn't understood if it is a 3g or standard dialer, for sure it's just for QVGA devices...do you think that's sufficient to rearrange all pics to VGA resolution to let it works on our diamond?

xtreme2000

Jan 7, 2007
exactly, this is we are looking for.
It would be great if someone is able to rearrange the icons to make it run on a diamond

arh_3000

Aug 12, 2007
Isnt it worth just waiting for a port of the Touch HD ROM for our Diamonds im guessing its built into the new TF3D as well as other new features.

GriFolle

Jul 19, 2008
Perugia
IDEA!

We can make a "reward thread" (maybe it will become a sticky) asking for a dealer with these features:
- all standard manila ones (vga,videotelephony support and flip to mute ring mainly)
-slide to answer/reject as the opal one
-lighter (in program memory consuption) as possible
An hibryd between manila/opal dealer in poor words...
When someone will realize this app all thread subscribers will donate him something...

drtwin

Mar 5, 2004
This will solve all problems with unintentional answering to calls.
I imagine that this feature will be included in the next firmware update, but until then I would not mind to have a port from Touch HD.

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
I made a simple edition to S2U2 so It looks more like the Touch HD answer screen...
Just a fun thing really :)

Copy the images to the 'gfx' folder of S2U2...

Attachments

• S2U2-TouchHd.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 136
  • S2U2-Touch-Hd.jpg
    S2U2-Touch-Hd.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 778