[REQ] diablo on the blackstone

Search This thread

Kristaps-K9-Lv

Jan 27, 2009
I live in a house :D
Possible to make it more usable on Touch HD like Heroes of Might and MagicII!?!?

maybe.... go to the 1st post and in the link to diablo - check forum!!!

I cant get my hands on the game cuz Im writing from a slow laptop -- my desktop PC burned :(
anyways go to the forum and contact the developer of Pocket Diablo

:rolleyes: any ways of getting Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction on our HD??? :rolleyes:

playdo

Jul 7, 2007
Testet it and changed the resolution too.

I can start the game, select a character but when I come to ingame screen, I can't see my character and it seems that the graphic is messed up.

Hoping for any development :)

Rocheau

May 1, 2006
Testet it and changed the resolution too.

I can start the game, select a character but when I come to ingame screen, I can't see my character and it seems that the graphic is messed up.

Hoping for any development :)

I have tried to make the changes on the TXT file in order to be able to run the game on the TOUCH HD. However I do think something was made wrong by me, as I can not start the game with the proper resolution -600*480-. So, if someone could attach the TXT file with the changes I would appreciate it very much.

xaoc747

Feb 5, 2008
Kazan
forum.xda-developers.info
I have tried to make the changes on the TXT file in order to be able to run the game on the TOUCH HD. However I do think something was made wrong by me, as I can not start the game with the proper resolution -600*480-. So, if someone could attach the TXT file with the changes I would appreciate it very much.

Change you file with one enclosed! Have fun:)

Attachments

• Config.txt
    587 bytes · Views: 52
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone