[REQ] Galaxy s4 lockscreen and systemui.apk

Search This thread

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
If you go to the original posting from tge lockscreen there is many different ones to xhoose from tgats tge obe that worked for me

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Which one exactly worked for you? I tried version 1, and 4 and neither worked. The version 3 i think is just the "Life companion" logo, right? Didn't try version 2. I am now trying another rom, the Koodo TW rom that someone modded. I am gonna test it on this rom. If it works, it would be amazing.

devo515

Nov 30, 2013
panda6024 can u make my system ui apk attached like s4 system ui

panda6024 can u edit my system ui to look like s4 transparent bar and status icons plz im on epic 4g youch s2 gb 2.3.6

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    379.1 KB · Views: 31

devo515

Nov 30, 2013
Yes. But if you want this status bar, you can attach your systemui.apk and I will make it transparent plus gs4 status bar icons.

I was wondering if u could do the same for me im using s2 epic 4g touch sprint gb 2.3.6 heres my system ui apk thank you

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    379.1 KB · Views: 291

xxthe

Oct 21, 2012
Jefferson, GA
Twas curious if you could do this for the Skyrocket, I'm throwing together a themed stock UCMC1 TW ROM based off of mohan's deodexed official samsung update. Another thing, would this include white clock/white notification icons? Instead of the basically see through ones. I really already have the status icons done. I just need that transparency, and the notification icon opacity dealt with. Thanks will be accredited of course, a long with your name.

Cheers.

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 184

dvlgomes

Dec 6, 2016
hi i deleted my system ui i want it back please help .my model is SAMSUNG-SGH-1337...... ANDROID VERSION 4.3

Top Liked Posts