• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[REQ][i9192]Dual sim caller

Search This thread

gervil

Sep 25, 2013
Hy all,

I miss the CM feature of showing the contacts ordered by most called in dialer.

EX NOW:type "m" shows
aa m
bb m
m
xx m

while I talk the most with "m", it would be great to show them in order of most called like:
m
aa m
xx m
bb m

Is there a way to do that on the stock dual sim caller from i9192 ?
Or is there an alternative app ?

Last edited:

keekooceeaou

Aug 5, 2011
I'm using PixelPhone app.
It has recently got dual-sim features (I don't have dual-SIM so you have to check it).

It seem that it displays contacts the way you want it to.

gervil

Sep 25, 2013

gervil

Sep 25, 2013
tried pixelPhone, does what I needed, but it's a "need one more click" .... I wanted as in stock, with 2 buttons on dialer...call from sim1 or call from sim 2....not "call" and then select the sim screen.

gervil

Sep 25, 2013
found it

for whom it might interest :

I found that DW Dialer does what I need, also with A LOT of customizable stuff & good for dual sim phones!

Have fun!

cloudspine

Jul 2, 2008
I use Touchpal Contacts, looks great, has nice themes, two call buttons... Also, I think it does what the OP asked...

Just one thing though, when you install it and start it for the first time, pick single SIM mode, and then enable dual SIM from the settings, otherwise it will only use one SIM. At least it did for me...

gervil

Sep 25, 2013
I use Touchpal Contacts, looks great, has nice themes, two call buttons... Also, I think it does what the OP asked...

Just one thing though, when you install it and start it for the first time, pick single SIM mode, and then enable dual SIM from the settings, otherwise it will only use one SIM. At least it did for me...

Thank you, I'll check it out.