• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[REQ] Looking for creative people - themers & image creators wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NUT]

I'm working on a new project and I need someone who can help me create/design images. These will be stills as well as animated images.

I'm not a hard person to work for/with: I just want it to look good, I'm not the creative type so you can decide how it looks and have free artistic reign :)

Who has the talent, the time to burn and the guts to help out?

Oh yes, I'd love to see some of your work, so if you could attach some images you created, that would be great :)

Last edited:
Reactions: xtc218

Lyechee

Mar 21, 2013
Strasbourg
I wanted to show you the thread too, reason of my MP. There, all my work is free, to thank all guys that help the french community of Xperia Z users :p
I have planned to make a thread here when my themes will be on the PlayStore :)

So, here are my last UCCW Themes:

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
This thread should be posted in general section @[NUT] an RC like you should know that, i was also an RC (i'm still one for the people) and i even know that ;)
No hard feeling just saying :)

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers 4 Ever :.
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

Reactions: [NUT]

[NUT]

This thread should be posted in general section @[NUT] an RC like you should know that, i was also an RC (i'm still one for the people) and i even know that ;)
No hard feeling just saying :)

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers 4 Ever :.
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !
Well, maybe it should, but I honestly did not know that. This seemed the most logical place to me :)

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone