[REQ MOD] CIRCLE BATTERY MOD for Wolfs GB 4.0.4

Search This thread

krish69

Aug 5, 2010
Hi all,
I am planning on installing the wolfs GB 4.0.4, i am looking for the circle battery mod for it. Can anyone please upload the same?

P.S: I am also looking for the speed tweaks for the same ROM, or are they already ripped in the update?
====================================================================================
Quick edit: I recently gave my phone to the service center as it kept on rebooting, now they themselves installed Gingerbread on the device 2.3.3
so the question now is how do i root it? :( and install xRecovery & install my battery mod?? Will the flashtool 3.0 work??

Last edited:

krish69

Aug 5, 2010
Wrong section....

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
yeh rite, then why do i see other requests too?

Friend, please search the forum and threads first, before posting.
There is already a thread opened and a circle mod available for Wolf ROM.
Also, if u need there are entire themes available for Wolf's 4.04 ROM with circle battery mod inbuilt...:D

I am sorry, but I didnt really find anyone asking for it. Anyways, will search for it again.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Hi all,
I am planning on installing the wolfs GB 4.0.4, i am looking for the circle battery mod for it. Can anyone please upload the same?

P.S: I am also looking for the speed tweaks for the same ROM, or are they already ripped in the update?

Follow the 2.3 link in my signature and bookmark the page...Its always going to be there

!!

Regards

Gregbradley

Reactions: tadhara

krish69

Aug 5, 2010
figured everything and yeah the ROM is lightening fast.. :D
But i actually do miss Mediascape, was better for image viewing.. :)

Cheers!

Please close the thread :)

Top Liked Posts