• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[REQ] Need Background Changed

Search This thread

nklenchik

Oct 24, 2010
Binghamton, NY

Attachments

• val.jpg
    val.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
That's gonna be awful difficult. Since she has a white shirt against a white background, the usual 'color to alpha' technique won't work.

raing

Nov 24, 2009
Here's a quick mask... I am at work right now with a boss that could be peering over my shoulder at any time so I wasn't able to do a good job on it at all. I could do one a lot better for you over this weekend, if you haven't found one you like by then.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: nklenchik

bajansurfer

Jun 1, 2010
Barbados
Ok I must admit, that's an excellent job. Care to share the steps you did to get that result?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Thanks, appreciate it.

It was nothing special really... Magnetic lassoed the body then used the select color tool in certain areas to get rid of some of the white outline and then the eraser with a softened edge in other areas. Then I used the blur tool to soften the outline where it seemed too harsh. Also tweaked the contrast and brightness a bit.

As I said.. wasn't anything special, just took some time.

Reactions: artvandelay440

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suck at photoshop and only spent 5 minutes on it but here you go.
    zHod1.png

Here is the psd if somebody else feels like messing with it http://www.mediafire.com/?ra3q3fjo5sb2s8d
    Here's a quick mask... I am at work right now with a boss that could be peering over my shoulder at any time so I wasn't able to do a good job on it at all. I could do one a lot better for you over this weekend, if you haven't found one you like by then.
    Ok I must admit, that's an excellent job. Care to share the steps you did to get that result?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Thanks, appreciate it.

It was nothing special really... Magnetic lassoed the body then used the select color tool in certain areas to get rid of some of the white outline and then the eraser with a softened edge in other areas. Then I used the blur tool to soften the outline where it seemed too harsh. Also tweaked the contrast and brightness a bit.

As I said.. wasn't anything special, just took some time.