[REQ] New Omnia Opera 15746 Conver to VGA plz!

Search This thread

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
I can say I use it and it works great. I just have an issue with java at times. Says its blocked and I cant figure out how to unblock it. I have the fuze.

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
So I Lied... accidently.

I had the previous version installed with the slider zoom button. I installed this one and it doesnt seem right. Everything on the pages are small... when I go to the settings they arent the right size way way small. How do I correct this? With a VGA skin or were you saying thats what you had done? Cause really there's no zoom slider on this either so you cant zoom in on the webpages

Last edited:

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
i tried to install this, but i'm not sure what it did. it doesn't seem like my opera is any different. if anything, it works a little smoother, but that might just be my wishful thinking. did i do something wrong?

You should notice a few things different. The start up cursor for one is different. It has an almost knight rider red light thing going on there. When you're in the program select the bottom right button which will pop up a menu. In that menu select help then, about opera. Thats where you'll be able to see if the install was successfull. It should say Build 15756.

On a side note... I have noticed that whenever I soft reset my phone opera now opens automatically and starts on google (my default home page) That's sort of a pain but whatever... livable as I dont soft reset a lot. When I go to actually launch the browser, unless I am using one of the short cuts in TF3D it opens to opera:blank and NOT google, which is my default homepage (as stated before) Does anyone else have this issue?