[REQ] Samsung Mobile Theme Editor v8+

Search This thread

naranova7

Dec 8, 2010
Samsung's way of treating this issue is just terrible so the whole dev partnership scam is really off the table. That being said, I can't believe we have the internet in 2018, yet it's just impossible to find this application. Besides, everyone deserves the right to theme their own expensive android phones conveniently. And judging by the garbage produced in their theme store, I wouldn't suppose anyone from XDA has access to the application. So does anyone have any ideas or clues on finding it? I mean how can I keep all this creativity and taste inside me and not see it on my phone? And my dear reader, how could you? So let's start the quest for finding this app as soon as possible. Lol

Ps. I know there are interesting options out there such as theme galaxy or substratum, but they don't really offer the convenience of purely creating themes on your desktop monitor with no side hassles.

Last edited:

big-tony

Oct 28, 2017
Knoxville
If someone would share a copy of it, (coming from a background in Reverse Engineering) it wouldn't be hard to bypass the login prompt to use the software for everyone.
The Themes in the Samsung Theme store are HORRIBLE.

99% of the PAID themes I wouldn't use even if they were Free. I'd love to put out good Themes to make all the other Developers step their quality up, but can't do it the "right" way apparently since Samsung rejects most applications (including mine).

Obviously, most, if not ALL the developers who are approved are actually Samsung employees themselves and/or Samsung contracted out theme makes to the lowest bidding company at some point.

If somebody could share a copy of this software with me, I'll personally reverse engineer it myself and keep you anonymous.
Oh, and I can check if Samsung happens to embed unique characteristics that would lead back to you (if you were to distribute it) and remove them.

Reactions: dy111

xdzp

May 15, 2018
Have a bug,Click 6 times title bar to skip verification

If someone would share a copy of it, (coming from a background in Reverse Engineering) it wouldn't be hard to bypass the login prompt to use the software for everyone.

99% of the PAID themes I wouldn't use even if they were Free. I'd love to put out good Themes to make all the other Developers step their quality up, but can't do it the "right" way apparently since Samsung rejects most applications (including mine).

Obviously, most, if not ALL the developers who are approved are actually Samsung employees themselves and/or Samsung contracted out theme makes to the lowest bidding company at some point.

If somebody could share a copy of this software with me, I'll personally reverse engineer it myself and keep you anonymous.
Oh, and I can check if Samsung happens to embed unique characteristics that would lead back to you (if you were to distribute it) and remove them.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6195e8d816c7cd1cb6eb4e45a611e40c/tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif

janMarcus

Jan 26, 2019
Link is here!

So audisfelicia posted the link for it. Are you able to bypas the log in prompt?

sekundez

May 31, 2015
I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
#!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA

sadly. password has been changed. xD can't login. thanks anyway
------------------
anyway...

hello.
block the exe on firewall then launch the app the spam click on the title until the site box (whatever it called) gone.
WVSlfLJ.png

proof as february 5 2019 GMT+8
kE4j72O.png

Last edited:

osuki9x

Nov 24, 2013
------------------
anyway...

hello.
block the exe on firewall then launch the app the spam click on the title until the site box (whatever it called) gone.

proof as february 5 2019 GMT+8
I know that trick but can we somehow update it to latest version?

big-tony

Oct 28, 2017
Knoxville
------------------
anyway...

hello.
WVSlfLJ.png

I've been working for a week off/on removing all the code for the Login screen altogether and/or preventing the program exit when clicking the login window "X", I got bored today and decided to come back to this thread and saw this and all I have to say is UGH! lol

All that time wasted when something as simple as that bypassed it!

By the way, The code is pretty easy to sift through. It's written in C# and not encrypted.

osuki9x

Nov 24, 2013
I've been working for a week off/on removing all the code for the Login screen altogether and/or preventing the program exit when clicking the login window "X", I got bored today and decided to come back to this thread and saw this and all I have to say is UGH! lol

All that time wasted when something as simple as that bypassed it!

By the way, The code is pretty easy to sift through. It's written in C# and not encrypted.
anyway that can pull the latest update file from the server?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No need for disabling internet. Just create a file called "noupdate.txt" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Mobile Theme Editor\Resources\ThemeApp" this folder and it will no longer check for updates and require sign in. Since it's a .net application it's easy to reverse. Unfortunately app doesn't has the link to download.
    Samsung's way of treating this issue is just terrible so the whole dev partnership scam is really off the table. That being said, I can't believe we have the internet in 2018, yet it's just impossible to find this application. Besides, everyone deserves the right to theme their own expensive android phones conveniently. And judging by the garbage produced in their theme store, I wouldn't suppose anyone from XDA has access to the application. So does anyone have any ideas or clues on finding it? I mean how can I keep all this creativity and taste inside me and not see it on my phone? And my dear reader, how could you? So let's start the quest for finding this app as soon as possible. Lol

Ps. I know there are interesting options out there such as theme galaxy or substratum, but they don't really offer the convenience of purely creating themes on your desktop monitor with no side hassles.
    Here

I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
    #!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA
    Have a bug,Click 6 times title bar to skip verification

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6195e8d816c7cd1cb6eb4e45a611e40c/tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    What he said ^^ ?%