[REQ] Samsung Mobile Theme Editor v8+

Search This thread

big-tony

Oct 28, 2017
Knoxville
anyway that can pull the latest update file from the server?

Are you sure there (is) a newer version?
Looking in the code, I see the program is set to Automatically check for updates upon start.

8Md5heD.png

osuki9x

Nov 24, 2013
Are you sure there (is) a newer version?
Looking in the code, I see the program is set to Automatically check for updates upon start.
There is sure a newer version. New version supports Pie. The auto update dialog immediately shows after launch the program but to download we need to sign in :( . Can you check anyway we can bypass it

big-tony

Oct 28, 2017
Knoxville
There is sure a newer version. New version supports Pie. The auto update dialog immediately shows after launch the program but to download we need to sign in :( . Can you check anyway we can bypass it

i'm still working on it. I don't have a lot of spare time with taking care of my 1 month old and 15 month old :silly:

Do any of you have a problem with themes you make in this showing as TRIALS and reverting back to your old theme after 10 mins?
because that's what its doing to (me)

osuki9x

Nov 24, 2013
i'm still working on it. I don't have a lot of spare time with taking care of my 1 month old and 15 month old :silly:

Do any of you have a problem with themes you make in this showing as TRIALS and reverting back to your old theme after 10 mins?
because that's what its doing to (me)
You can break trail in Oreo but on Pie cannot yet :(

Reactions: big-tony

big-tony

Oct 28, 2017
Knoxville
You can break trail in Oreo but on Pie cannot yet :(

so, after we make our themes in the theme program, you basically have to alter the output file to make it last more than 10 mins?

I'm guessing the way they sent up the Samsung Theme software, they made it to where you can only download the FULL version of themes you make by uploading them to the theme store then turn around and buy it?

That would make sense that i seem to only be able to apply the theme i made only in TRIAL mode which reverts after 10 mins.

What needs to be used to bypass the 10 min mark?

SherylJhane

Feb 13, 2019
so, after we make our themes in the theme program, you basically have to alter the output file to make it last more than 10 mins?

I'm guessing the way they sent up the Samsung Theme software, they made it to where you can only download the FULL version of themes you make by uploading them to the theme store then turn around and buy it?

That would make sense that i seem to only be able to apply the theme i made only in TRIAL mode which reverts after 10 mins.

What needs to be used to bypass the 10 min mark?

you can still stop the trial by doing the disable & clear data process from package disabler pro.. just do it from time to time before the 10 minute trial

Reactions: forrest.john

forrest.john

Apr 6, 2018
I am new here but I've lurked on XDA for a good while. I've been following this thread closely. I have downloaded the file but I can't seem to get the firewall to block the exe and allow me to access the software. Besides the one who posted the way to do it originally, has anyone else been able to get into the software?

FreddyFredFred

Mar 5, 2011
Ocala, FL
I am new here but I've lurked on XDA for a good while. I've been following this thread closely. I have downloaded the file but I can't seem to get the firewall to block the exe and allow me to access the software. Besides the one who posted the way to do it originally, has anyone else been able to get into the software?

Just disconnect from the internet and click the title bar a few times.

Reactions: burrzoo

pwhttl1

Sep 14, 2017
Hi guys

I'm using a note 8 that is not rooted and been promoted to update to pie, having a read it would seem like i will loose my custom theme if I update is that right?

a2kay

Oct 8, 2014
I have the old version 3 :( but by the way. Does anyone knows how I can decompile and recompile the common.dat files in resources/themeapp?

sekundez

May 31, 2015
even if you have the latest version of the software once you installed your theme.
the only option to bypass the trial is to disabled the galaxy theme (rooted phone required)

com.samsung.android.themestore
com.samsung.android.themecenter

Last edited:

naranova7

Dec 8, 2010
I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
#!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA
Big shout out to everyone who collaborated, especially audisfelicia for making it possible for us to have access to this tool. Thank you guys.
It appears that the new version is 8.0.34 so if anyone has access, please be so kind as to share it with the community so we can all enjoy the full potential of the oneUI on our devices.

Cheemaa

Oct 13, 2018
Big shout out to everyone who collaborated, especially audisfelicia for making it possible for us to have access to this tool. Thank you guys.
It appears that the new version is 8.0.34 so if anyone has access, please be so kind as to share it with the community so we can all enjoy the full potential of the oneUI on our devices.

perhaps we need to contact people that have made themes for pie already. like
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/theme-deliun-oreo-nougat-t3879220/page2
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/offical-dna-aos-p-developer-preview-t3792508

@Deepanshu77
@carlosbalbuena_

please guys we need this..

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

if someone knows other people that have made themes for pie, make sure you link the thread, and mention them. thank you. lets speed this up. pm people that might have it and convince them to upload it. lets go guys

Last edited:
Reactions: PAIN

naranova7

Dec 8, 2010
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/theme-deliun-oreo-nougat-t3879220/page2
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/offical-dna-aos-p-developer-preview-t3792508

@Deepanshu77
@carlosbalbuena_

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

if someone knows other people that have made themes for pie, make sure you link the thread, and mention them. thank you. lets speed this up. pm people that might have it and convince them to upload it. lets go guys

It's just frustrating that the application cannot be found anywhere. If anyone shares the app with me I'm personally willing to let them sell the themes I make in my stead and take the money. At least that way there will be some decent themes in that crazy store for those willing to pay. Most of what's already in Samsung theme store is so bad that it literally hurts my eyes to look for something good in there. I wonder who is selecting these designers.

However I second your suggestion. I think we should all be on the search for this application. It's however sad that nobody has the will to just share the app with the community without being asked.

I also suggest that we start an XDA based theme partner account, where we all share the same account and use it to offer our themes in the theme store to promote the capabilities of this community, and teach the rest of those designers a few lessons in graphic design for the sake of god.

If anyone has an account they don't use, or are willing to share, please let us know and we can start our own XDA theme company or something.

Last edited:

PAIN

Sep 13, 2017
Delhi
Theme editor Req.

@Deepanshu77
@carlosbalbuena_

Hlo guys sorry for late reply.
I m not active on xda much these days.

Samsung editor not for public sorry :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No need for disabling internet. Just create a file called "noupdate.txt" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Mobile Theme Editor\Resources\ThemeApp" this folder and it will no longer check for updates and require sign in. Since it's a .net application it's easy to reverse. Unfortunately app doesn't has the link to download.
    Samsung's way of treating this issue is just terrible so the whole dev partnership scam is really off the table. That being said, I can't believe we have the internet in 2018, yet it's just impossible to find this application. Besides, everyone deserves the right to theme their own expensive android phones conveniently. And judging by the garbage produced in their theme store, I wouldn't suppose anyone from XDA has access to the application. So does anyone have any ideas or clues on finding it? I mean how can I keep all this creativity and taste inside me and not see it on my phone? And my dear reader, how could you? So let's start the quest for finding this app as soon as possible. Lol

Ps. I know there are interesting options out there such as theme galaxy or substratum, but they don't really offer the convenience of purely creating themes on your desktop monitor with no side hassles.
    Here

I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
    #!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA
    Have a bug,Click 6 times title bar to skip verification

If someone would share a copy of it, (coming from a background in Reverse Engineering) it wouldn't be hard to bypass the login prompt to use the software for everyone.
    The Themes in the Samsung Theme store are HORRIBLE.

99% of the PAID themes I wouldn't use even if they were Free. I'd love to put out good Themes to make all the other Developers step their quality up, but can't do it the "right" way apparently since Samsung rejects most applications (including mine).

Obviously, most, if not ALL the developers who are approved are actually Samsung employees themselves and/or Samsung contracted out theme makes to the lowest bidding company at some point.

If somebody could share a copy of this software with me, I'll personally reverse engineer it myself and keep you anonymous.
    Oh, and I can check if Samsung happens to embed unique characteristics that would lead back to you (if you were to distribute it) and remove them.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/6195e8d816c7cd1cb6eb4e45a611e40c/tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    What he said ^^ ?%