[REQ] Samsung Mobile Theme Editor v8+

Search This thread

DrJedikiah

Jun 16, 2015
No need for disabling internet. Just create a file called "noupdate.txt" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Mobile Theme Editor\Resources\ThemeApp" this folder and it will no longer check for updates and require sign in. Since it's a .net application it's easy to reverse. Unfortunately app doesn't has the link to download.

stefan_72

Feb 16, 2016
Malmö
www.differentpictures.se
Big shout out to everyone who collaborated, especially audisfelicia for making it possible for us to have access to this tool. Thank you guys.
It appears that the new version is 8.0.34 so if anyone has access, please be so kind as to share it with the community so we can all enjoy the full potential of the oneUI on our devices.

hi sorry but i cant get link to work ,,

bryanpen

Dec 9, 2008
Rancho Mirage, CA
For any here who are rooted on Pie there is a zip file that allows you to use any trial theme permanently. So basically any and all themes in the store can be used with unlimited trial time. I have the file got from here. I will post the thread shortly

NVM I think link was taken down. So I uploaded the .zip file to Mega. https://mega.nz/#!o8dUUIwL!40kblROh3A2TtyJa6uB0fWvdIfnppSI8l4G3Ph3XCKk

Last edited:
Reactions: ninestarkoko

M9quattro

Nov 21, 2014
Hi, I tried to download this program because I wanted to change the icons.
Now on my phone I have android 9 pie.
After creating the .apk file and installing it on the device without problems, this app didn't work (most likely because it was made for the old oreo interface). At this point I wanted to uninstall it, but I can't find it anywhere; initially I saw it in the battery menu under the item suspend app, but after a reboot I no longer see it either.
The strange thing is that if I try to reinstall it manually with the apk, it installs me as an update, which means that it is still installed somewhere.

naranova7

Dec 8, 2010
Did anybody proceed with that shared XDA account creation? If not I may be willing to give it a shot.

None of us has an account to share. If you have one and are willing to share that would be awesome. We can start a group in Telegram or something, and then share with members. It will be like an online theme development office.

Luk164

Feb 13, 2016
Android Wear
None of us has an account to share. If you have one and are willing to share that would be awesome. We can start a group in Telegram or something, and then share with members. It will be like an online theme development office.

Could be, but I do not have any portfolio and I am a lousy designer. I am a backend programme, we need someone with a portfolio to make a request.

JamelaTamaya1

Nov 12, 2016

Maybe a stupid question but are yall still talking about the theme editor for pie? It was already leaked and you don't need an account to get it to work. You just have to use the method for android oreo to bypass login screen. Would check on YouTube for link. I don't have link because I went back to android oreo lol. Not a fan of how you have to apply themes on android pie in order to get 3rd party themes to work.

Last edited:

ariemacos

Jan 3, 2011
Maybe a stupid question but are yall still talking about the theme editor for pie? It was already leaked and you don't need an account to get it to work. You just have to use the method for android oreo to bypass login screen. Would check on YouTube for link. I don't have link because I went back to android oreo lol. Not a fan of how you have to apply themes on android pie in order to get 3rd party themes to work.
How u got back to oreo? Isnt u wont be able to get back if it different bootloader number thing?

@[email protected]

Oct 18, 2019
sarayan
Hi i have downloaded version 7 but to use this application need samsung account to have access to theme editor.but my account doesn't have permission to access Theme Editor! . can help me ?:confused:

naranova7

Dec 8, 2010

If you have it, or remember how you found it, please do share. I couldn't find anything for theme editor v8.

@[email protected]

Oct 18, 2019
sarayan
samsung mobile theme editor

Launch the application offline and you'll be good to go without a Samsung Account.

All right, but I need a Samsung account to update the software to the latest version

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

There is a problem with the theme when the theme was created and it cannot be tried on the phone via cable

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No need for disabling internet. Just create a file called "noupdate.txt" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Mobile Theme Editor\Resources\ThemeApp" this folder and it will no longer check for updates and require sign in. Since it's a .net application it's easy to reverse. Unfortunately app doesn't has the link to download.
    Samsung's way of treating this issue is just terrible so the whole dev partnership scam is really off the table. That being said, I can't believe we have the internet in 2018, yet it's just impossible to find this application. Besides, everyone deserves the right to theme their own expensive android phones conveniently. And judging by the garbage produced in their theme store, I wouldn't suppose anyone from XDA has access to the application. So does anyone have any ideas or clues on finding it? I mean how can I keep all this creativity and taste inside me and not see it on my phone? And my dear reader, how could you? So let's start the quest for finding this app as soon as possible. Lol

Ps. I know there are interesting options out there such as theme galaxy or substratum, but they don't really offer the convenience of purely creating themes on your desktop monitor with no side hassles.
    Here

I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
    #!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA
    Have a bug,Click 6 times title bar to skip verification

If someone would share a copy of it, (coming from a background in Reverse Engineering) it wouldn't be hard to bypass the login prompt to use the software for everyone.
    The Themes in the Samsung Theme store are HORRIBLE.

99% of the PAID themes I wouldn't use even if they were Free. I'd love to put out good Themes to make all the other Developers step their quality up, but can't do it the "right" way apparently since Samsung rejects most applications (including mine).

Obviously, most, if not ALL the developers who are approved are actually Samsung employees themselves and/or Samsung contracted out theme makes to the lowest bidding company at some point.

If somebody could share a copy of this software with me, I'll personally reverse engineer it myself and keep you anonymous.
    Oh, and I can check if Samsung happens to embed unique characteristics that would lead back to you (if you were to distribute it) and remove them.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/6195e8d816c7cd1cb6eb4e45a611e40c/tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    What he said ^^ ?%