[REQ] Samsung Mobile Theme Editor v8+

Search This thread
Jun 4, 2022
Jun 4, 2022
here is a step by step on how to convert the baidu link to work with idm
in "download manager" the server responds that you do not have permission to download this file..
and in "motrix" error...
(error 22 .. If HTTP response header was bad or unexpected.)

2022-07-06 21_04_18-Motrix.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much.. I don't know what to do

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2022

to use it I must block the exe from firewall? and the password is the one in the gif .. "58BTrx" ?

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2022

2022-07-06 22_25_26-.jpg

cool ! Thanks a lot ! whatever you need and this within my reach I will gladly help you ..!
This version works for android 8.1 right?

Jun 4, 2022
cool .. ! I am already applying the themes.. but it gives me this message when installing them.. "Do you want to apply this theme? This theme is not optimized for your system software, so it is possible that some parts do not look good at all. . " also notice that under the topic it says "test" ..
Screenshot_20220706-231655_Galaxy Themes.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-231519_Galaxy Themes.jpg

Jun 4, 2022
wtf..! I just applied the default theme alone... it seems it's not compatible with my android... =(... my device is a "samsung galaxy smj710mn... ".... "j7 (2016) and it has android 8.1.0 ..

Jun 4, 2022
Thank you very much! I changed the stock rom for Android 9...
which has dark theme and supports theme park to change system wide colors.. it also works "nfc" and fm radio unlike most custom roms

Last edited:

Dr.Aequitas

Oct 3, 2012
Cannot access the download link necessary for idm from oneleaf. It returns "Get download link failed undefined" error. Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220723-115446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220723-115446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 11

aiSanaul

Thank you very much! I changed the stock rom for Android 9...
which has dark theme and supports theme park to change system wide colors.. it also works "nfc" and fm radio unlike most custom roms

Getting this error in IDM :
{"error_code":31362,"error_msg":"sign error","error_info":"","request_id":3395658764656555775}

Please can you upload that file somewhere on Google Drive, Mega, Mediafire, etc. and provide the link. It will be easy to download than this method. I appreciate if you do.
Thanks *-*

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan_72

josephpatrick

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung's way of treating this issue is just terrible so the whole dev partnership scam is really off the table. That being said, I can't believe we have the internet in 2018, yet it's just impossible to find this application. Besides, everyone deserves the right to theme their own expensive android phones conveniently. And judging by the garbage produced in their theme store, I wouldn't suppose anyone from XDA has access to the application. So does anyone have any ideas or clues on finding it? I mean how can I keep all this creativity and taste inside me and not see it on my phone? And my dear reader, how could you? So let's start the quest for finding this app as soon as possible. Lol

Ps. I know there are interesting options out there such as theme galaxy or substratum, but they don't really offer the convenience of purely creating themes on your desktop monitor with no side hassles.
    No need for disabling internet. Just create a file called "noupdate.txt" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Mobile Theme Editor\Resources\ThemeApp" this folder and it will no longer check for updates and require sign in. Since it's a .net application it's easy to reverse. Unfortunately app doesn't has the link to download.
    Here

I cant post links yet, put this after (http//) (put colon after http) mega.nz/
    #!ollzWYaT!a3_2-L7peQnRroZuESxefIVTTZxVr0aYhTJ99oNIwKA
    Have a bug,Click 6 times title bar to skip verification

If someone would share a copy of it, (coming from a background in Reverse Engineering) it wouldn't be hard to bypass the login prompt to use the software for everyone.
    The Themes in the Samsung Theme store are HORRIBLE.

99% of the PAID themes I wouldn't use even if they were Free. I'd love to put out good Themes to make all the other Developers step their quality up, but can't do it the "right" way apparently since Samsung rejects most applications (including mine).

Obviously, most, if not ALL the developers who are approved are actually Samsung employees themselves and/or Samsung contracted out theme makes to the lowest bidding company at some point.

If somebody could share a copy of this software with me, I'll personally reverse engineer it myself and keep you anonymous.
    Oh, and I can check if Samsung happens to embed unique characteristics that would lead back to you (if you were to distribute it) and remove them.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/6195e8d816c7cd1cb6eb4e45a611e40c/tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    tumblr_pj02x1ui9v1w7s1lao1_1280.gif
    What he said ^^ ?%