[REQ] Screen saver App that runs when docked/On external power

Search This thread

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
im looking for what the title says. something VGA compatible. it doesnt have to be 3d rendering, that would be cool. just the simple ability to have it go to a screen saver slide show of some favorite pictures would be great.

I have my diamond docked on my desk 8h a day at work id like something to keep the screen from burning in. and also keep my diamond private when i decide to leave my desk for a coffee :) no need for people walking past and getting an eye shot of a SMS notification that's none of there business.

if this has been made/published before please point me in the right direction as i have yielded nothing good in my searches.

omar302

Feb 15, 2006
Doha
The standard Pictures & Videos app already has a screen saver. Open the application and go to Menu>Tools>Options>Slide Show (Tab) and check "Play screensaver when connected....".

lindalinda

Apr 3, 2007
The standard Pictures & Videos app already has a screen saver. Open the application and go to Menu>Tools>Options>Slide Show (Tab) and check "Play screensaver when connected....".

this function only with the image in "\my documents\immagini" not with the path "\memorizzazione interna\my docyments\immagini" where i've my photo
there is a way for this?