[REQ] SM-810 Firmware

Search This thread
Anyone know a way or link to download the latest firmware? I thought this watched wasn't maintained anymore but it seems i missed quite a few updates that haven't made it to me through OTA.

I am looking for: R810XXU1GUJ3, DBT CSC preferably.

PS, is NetOdin3 v1.0 the latest?

EDIT: The only way that seems to be doable is changing the CSC. Hard lesson to learn, phone and watch must be the same CSC as it seems.

A few walls to avoid hitting. If you plan to change the CSC, you'll need to be on R810XXU1CSE1 at least. So downgrade first.

It is absolutely crucial to know that SDB wont connect to phone if you don't do these in precise order.

1. Disconnect Bluetooth
2. Connect Wi-Fi Always On
3. Enable Developers Features
4. Enable Debugging
5. Restart (Power Off-On).

Leave the Watch to come to its senses for at least a minute after the boot up. Initiate the sdb connect, and keep watch on your phone for allowing the connection. I kept doing the connect straight away on the boot, never giving the phone time to show it to me, and was always left with the unauthorized output.

After that, do sdb shell, followed by launch_app csc-manager.csc-pre-configuration

PS, do not bother with the Combination file, it's useless for this scenarios.

Last edited:

arjaykumar1

Nov 1, 2020
Anyone know a way or link to download the latest firmware? I thought this watched wasn't maintained anymore but it seems i missed quite a few updates that haven't made it to me through OTA.

I am looking for: R810XXU1GUJ3, DBT CSC preferably.

PS, is NetOdin3 v1.0 the latest?

EDIT: The only way that seems to be doable is changing the CSC. Hard lesson to learn, phone and watch must be the same CSC as it seems.

A few walls to avoid hitting. If you plan to change the CSC, you'll need to be on R810XXU1CSE1 at least. So downgrade first.

It is absolutely crucial to know that SDB wont connect to phone if you don't do these in precise order.

1. Disconnect Bluetooth
2. Connect Wi-Fi Always On
3. Enable Developers Features
4. Enable Debugging
5. Restart (Power Off-On).

Leave the Watch to come to its senses for at least a minute after the boot up. Initiate the sdb connect, and keep watch on your phone for allowing the connection. I kept doing the connect straight away on the boot, never giving the phone time to show it to me, and was always left with the unauthorized output.

After that, do sdb shell, followed by launch_app csc-manager.csc-pre-configuration

PS, do not bother with the Combination file, it's useless for this scenarios.
Bro
I have watch active 2 SM-R820
And i change the region INU to BTU
After i change the region i still not get Samsung health Monitor app
And also try some region like XAR,Koo
But I still unable to get Samsung health Monitor app what I do
please help

Top Liked Posts