[REQ] Speed up LED Notifications in Jelly Bean

Search This thread

hajabooja

Nov 23, 2007
So, I've been running Jelly Bean for the past few days, and I'm loving it. It's been a little tough coming from AOKP and not having all the features, but I know they're working hard. I've noticed that LightFlow isn't working quite right yet with Jelly Bean. I was wondering how hard it would be for someone to make a zipthemer or a flashable .zip to change the LED notification on/off duration. I was thinking blinking every .5 to 1 second. Anyone else with me? Thanks in advance!

knavs

Jan 10, 2012
I'm finding light flow hardly works at all. On rare occations it would work and that would be if i reset the app and have a persistent icon. I'm really missing this app too. I hope the developer fixes it or someone else gives us an alternative. It's one of those apps id gladly pay $5 dollars for, possibly $10 if it was flawless.

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
Light flow works great on my phone. All you have to do is open and close the app when the led stays on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You don't have to do this anymore since it was updated for jb. Surprise you didn't realize that unless you don't get updates because you didn't pay for the app

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

knavs

Jan 10, 2012
Got the update, but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Running fitsnugly's CM10 kang.

Light flow is not working at all for me,

I run the debuger widget and the light flow notification widget and they indicate that the app simply does not pick up any of my notification.

I have tried everything i can think of to get it to work, like removing other apps that i suspect may be interfering but no luck.:crying: