[Request] Bookerly font file, please?

Search This thread
N

NOOK!E

Hello, Kindle users!

I have noticed over at blog.the-ebook-reader.com that there is a new font available on the Fire HDX called Bookerly. I can't find any download for the font anywhere, and because I don't own a Kindle myself (I'm a Nookie ;)), I can't get into the filesystem and acquire the file.

Will one of you Fire HDX owners please locate and post the .ttf or .otf file for the Bookerly font, please?

Regards,

Nookie
XDA Recognized Signature Maker

Last edited:

crazyonedude

Aug 10, 2016
Hello, Kindle users!

I have noticed over at blog.the-ebook-reader.com that there is a new font available on the Fire HDX called Bookerly. I can't find any download for the font anywhere, and because I don't own a Kindle myself (I'm a Nookie ;)), I can't get into the filesystem and acquire the file.

Will one of you Fire HDX owners please locate and post the .ttf or .otf file for the Bookerly font, please?

Regards,

Nookie

Bookerly (Serif) font update to 1.020 and Amazon Ember (Sans-Serif) version 1.010. I don't know how to attach files, so...

Here's the link to the files:
"the-digital-reader.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ember-bookerly.zip"

And here's the site where i got the information:
"luc.devroye.org/fonts-89157.html"

Seems like i also can't post links...

Reactions: HaoZeke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If a few of you care to try Literata I've attached it here too. Thanks for the font EncryptedCurse
    I wasn't sure which font I would like better, Amazon's or Google's...so why not have them both? ;)
    How can I add the font to a nook simple touch?

Thank you.
    Hello, Kindle users!

Regards,

Nookie

Bookerly (Serif) font update to 1.020 and Amazon Ember (Sans-Serif) version 1.010. I don't know how to attach files, so...

Here's the link to the files:
    "the-digital-reader.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ember-bookerly.zip"

And here's the site where i got the information:
    "luc.devroye.org/fonts-89157.html"

Seems like i also can't post links...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone