[Request] Bottom Status Bar

Search This thread

heichi13

Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Hey XDA :D

I'm just finding it a waste of time always having to shuffle my hands, having to go to the home screen, go into immersive mode, or waste a key for the notifications shade shortcut. It would be nice to just have it at the bottom, below the navigation bar - if possible! I mean, it would work either way: portrait or landscape. Plus, I don't think it's that troublesome to have the time and notifications on the bottom. Wouldn't it be great to be able to reach the quick settings easily, having it placed at the bottom half of the screen?

Who knows? Maybe this can be the next trend in smartphones - as the screen sizes are getting bigger and the UI & UX are becoming more gesture based!

Hey XDA :D. I'm just finding it a waste of time always having to shuffle my hands, having to go to the home screen, go into immersive mode, or waste a key for the notifications shade shortcut...
Your best bet is to post this question within the following thread that's specific to Module Requests.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2327541

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Reactions: heichi13
Thanks for leading me in the right path!
It was not a problem...

Sometimes a member gets a bit confused as to where to go for some support/guidance and I try to help out with it.

Even if I have never/no longer "have/has/had" the device (or other).

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Reactions: heichi13

joashliu

Jun 20, 2016
you can use xposed edge to expand the notifications panel
5c169972d6bf6.jpg

Ulf3000

Aug 7, 2014
you can use xposed edge to expand the notifications panel
5c169972d6bf6.jpg

or program it to to one of the extra buttons from the gravity box navbar customisations ... but i must say a bottom bar would be way easier and neeter for onehanded control of you phone .. especially now with the big 19:9 screens ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey XDA :D. I'm just finding it a waste of time always having to shuffle my hands, having to go to the home screen, go into immersive mode, or waste a key for the notifications shade shortcut...
    Your best bet is to post this question within the following thread that's specific to Module Requests.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2327541

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks for leading me in the right path!
    It was not a problem...

Sometimes a member gets a bit confused as to where to go for some support/guidance and I try to help out with it.

Even if I have never/no longer "have/has/had" the device (or other).

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~