[Request] ftm.bin mod file for V60 TMobile

Search This thread

Zackerberg

Aug 21, 2022
LG V60 ThinQ
Hi, I recently got this phone and accidently turned it into hardbrick when i try to crossflash CA/US.
Now my phone got network locked and took me one day finding solution trying to fix this and figure out that i need to get the ftm.bin file backup from QFIL Partition Manager.
Another method i have tried also extract from KDZ (V60020n_02) to get ftm file and is bootup in the same locked state.
Then i tried restored with my ftm file and suddenly my phone boot in normal state like the day when i was bought it.
I was already made backup this ftm file when i was on Official Firmware Android 12 (TMobile) and accidently delete it right before i want to do Fresh Re-Flash.
Below I found out in this forum someone already make modded ftm.bin but for V50 using HexEditor, Hope If anyone V60 TMobile user willing to share this file..

Last edited:

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
LG V60 ThinQ
I already tried this too, but thanks anyway for the reply. Unfortunately my current device status : "This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked" everything works except Mobile data and null IMEI. I think thats the end of the line for this phone..
ah, ftm for Serial Number edit
If null imei/emei 0/ emei empty happen on your V60 you need to change motherboard because there no way to fix imei for V60 now.
Maybe in the future some supper hero can do this.

JigsawMobile

Jan 28, 2019
Bosnia and Herzegovina
LG V60 ThinQ
Well if want to croosflash you wont lose imei you will have nt code error but other stuff will work.

But if are you do something do wrong with ftm than you can lose imei, sn, Bluetooth, wifi mac..

After croosflash just edit ftm, but edit form backup not from kdz.

shobuj1981

Mar 20, 2023
Well if want to croosflash you wont lose imei you will have nt code error but other stuff will work.

But if are you do something do wrong with ftm than you can lose imei, sn, Bluetooth, wifi mac..

After croosflash just edit ftm, but edit form backup not from kdz.
Thaks its solve my problem but finger print only problem. When i want to set up my finger print it takes only 30 % then freez. What kinds of problem is this

Top Liked Posts