Request: "help" Image Debrick for note 7 variant N930V 64 gigas please

NighKids

Jun 24, 2018
Hello friends of xda ... I would like to make a request, step that my note 7 of the variant N930V of 64 gigas, I do not finish installing the firmware by odin due to a cut in the electricity supply.No flash to 100% is for that term in hard brick and my computer does not recognize it, when I connected it to the pc installed a driver like HS-USB QDLoader 9008..I have read that with a recovery image of start could go back to download mode and in that way I could go back to flashing the Stock Rom.
Could someone share a Debrick image of note 7 of the N930V version of 64 gigabytes please, I hope you can give me a cable, I would be very grateful ...

I have not found any post where they share a recovery image of a note 7 with hard brick .. it could be very useful for those of us who still have a note 7.. Thank you very much for your attention. I hope you can help me please ..

Reactions: lmml111

vaibhav_dogra

Feb 7, 2019
Haridwar
Hello friends of xda ... I would like to make a request, step that my note 7 of the variant N930V of 64 gigas, I do not finish installing the firmware by odin due to a cut in the electricity supply.No flash to 100% is for that term in hard brick and my computer does not recognize it, when I connected it to the pc installed a driver like HS-USB QDLoader 9008..I have read that with a recovery image of start could go back to download mode and in that way I could go back to flashing the Stock Rom.
Could someone share a Debrick image of note 7 of the N930V version of 64 gigabytes please, I hope you can give me a cable, I would be very grateful ...

I have not found any post where they share a recovery image of a note 7 with hard brick .. it could be very useful for those of us who still have a note 7.. Thank you very much for your attention. I hope you can help me please ..
Exactly Same Siuation with me!
Even tried S7 Edge Dead Boot Repair Method but Failed!