[REQUEST] Motorola Motoluxe XT615 - Original SBF

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4737045

What is the problem? Why are u stuck on canadian rom?
Guys, i have bought LG L7II, so im leaving you :( even though we did almost nothing, im glad i had this phone, and met a few nice people here.

Sent from my LG-P710 using xda app-developers app

Good luck bro, haven't been around for a while cause I too gave up on this phone, but your new phone looks a lot better than this piece of crap.

I just got a job after like 2 years so I'm saving up some money to get a better phone, possibly the Nexus 4 unless a new one is launched in the meantime. I don't care if I have to pay the full price, I won't buy it from my carrier.

I actually don't regret buying this phone cause this was my first android phone and it's opened my eyes to how awesome this OS is, even though the new iOS 7 looks real sweet as well lol. But that stuff is off my league money wise lol.

luxxx123

Jun 26, 2012
For all the interested guys out there.
Relentless ROM v2 released.
Created by my developer college RAB (from android-hilfe.de).

Heres the link to the thread:
http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-cu...-motoluxe/435581-relentless-rom-v2-final.html

I won´t start a thread here because of to less time.
I´ve installed it and it works like a charm :)

In my opinion its the fastest and smoothest ROM now!
You have to try it out!

aleksandar_021

Apr 4, 2012
Novi Sad
Good luck bro, haven't been around for a while cause I too gave up on this phone, but your new phone looks a lot better than this piece of crap.

I just got a job after like 2 years so I'm saving up some money to get a better phone, possibly the Nexus 4 unless a new one is launched in the meantime. I don't care if I have to pay the full price, I won't buy it from my carrier.

I actually don't regret buying this phone cause this was my first android phone and it's opened my eyes to how awesome this OS is, even though the new iOS 7 looks real sweet as well lol. But that stuff is off my league money wise lol.

You dont need that ShaitOS :D
My brother has an iPhone and when i take it in my hands, i dont know what to do with it. It is like a fancy brick with glossy look :D
Open source and Beautiness of Android OS is what Apple will never understand.
Im giving you a link to a web page, it is on Serbian though, and i have used Google Translate so im giving u the link to already translated page.
http://translate.google.com/transla...a-iphone-neukusno-ruzan-korisnicki-interfejs/
It is about ugglyness of an iOS :D
Anyways, thanks for the wishes! I wish you to get that Nexus, when 4.3 comes out :cool:
Can you PM me your social network username, i want to stay in touch with all of you guys

bagi

Jun 21, 2007
xt615

hy, i would need your help,

my xt615 was bricked, succesfully :D the regular bootloop sutck...
after few sbf-s i managed to flash a good one, so the flash went through succesfully
but at the last stage, when the phone need to restart, the phone is stuck again in the boot (M logo)
i tried a few sbf-s but only 2 went through succesfully....

any idea how can i fix this?
i also tried to enter the recovery mode, but is showed that it was an error (eeee) and redirected me directly to the flash mode...

Any suggestion is very welcome!

thanks in advance

(btw, phone is from a Serbian carrier) also, when i connect it to rds lite (using 6.1.4)

IMEI/ESN/MEID: N / A
Technology: N / A
Software Version: N / A
Flex Version: N / A
Bootloader Version: v0x000111
DRM Version: N / A
Phone Type: Production (D97550680024FF00FF00FF00FF00)

bagi

Jun 21, 2007
hy, i would need your help,

my xt615 was bricked, succesfully :D the regular bootloop sutck...
after few sbf-s i managed to flash a good one, so the flash went through succesfully
but at the last stage, when the phone need to restart, the phone is stuck again in the boot (M logo)
i tried a few sbf-s but only 2 went through succesfully....

any idea how can i fix this?
i also tried to enter the recovery mode, but is showed that it was an error (eeee) and redirected me directly to the flash mode...

Any suggestion is very welcome!

thanks in advance

(btw, phone is from a Serbian carrier) also, when i connect it to rds lite (using 6.1.4)

IMEI/ESN/MEID: N / A
Technology: N / A
Software Version: N / A
Flex Version: N / A
Bootloader Version: v0x000111
DRM Version: N / A
Phone Type: Production (D97550680024FF00FF00FF00FF00)

update: now its Bootloader Version: v0x000114

PiViEngel

Jan 18, 2011
T-Mobile Poland Official Rom

Hello,

looking for T-Mobile Poland official ROM.
Probably: IRM-1540-0-4070-A05_BFM.zip

Any uplowad ?

Need to send phone to repair with oryginal software...

PiVi

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
IRM-174F-0-1022-A01_BFM.sbf

h t t p://fs1.d-h.st/download/00031/eE6/IRM-174F-0-1022-A01_BFM.sbf
remove spaces (im not allowed to post links)

http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00031/eE6/IRM-174F-0-1022-A01_BFM.sbf - Link for the lazy.

On the topic of the Motoluxe, I may have a rooting method for the Virgin Mobile Motoluxe (I can only confirm it working on my UK/German SBF-Flashed motoluxe).

It involves using cydia impactor (developed by saurik, uses to the master-key vulnerability to inject the su binary). Its a relatively simple process so I'll let you guys test it for yourselves. If needs be I'll write up a small guide however.

SLIGHTLY-SLOW-NINJA EDIT: I've gone back and took a look at flashing SBFs in hope of stumbling apon something that may be of relevance to flashing the engineering ICS SBF for the XT615. I've come up with nothing so far. I've only looked at the unix/BSD (Mac) side of things however. So I'll try and poke around on the windows side of things. I can't promise anything, in fact. I won't promise anything at all. The chances of this are slim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5xeVo

yamen_tn

Oct 30, 2013
I haven't been able to find one that works, i tried light flow and a few others but none worked for me, but my motoluxe is different from the European versions because mine shows blue led for notifications instead of green as I've heard others do, so it may differ depending on the region (America, Europe, etc)

maybe its late but i think its good to know because this app is very helpful to customise the well designed notification led in this phone
light flow (actually 3.9.3) is working fine in my xt615, you need just to activate the direct mode in the app's settings

heattrick

Feb 27, 2013
Mororola xt615

when i start the phone using : camera , volume - and power buttons it boots in red the screen and appears the following:

MBM Flash-mode.
Ironmax
version: 01.13
MSM HW Revision number: 0x106200e1
Bootloader USB Init SECURE BOOT ENABLED

does anybody knows what this is for?

regards

yamen_tn

Oct 30, 2013
when i start the phone using : camera , volume - and power buttons it boots in red the screen and appears the following:

MBM Flash-mode.
Ironmax
version: 01.13
MSM HW Revision number: 0x106200e1
Bootloader USB Init SECURE BOOT ENABLED

does anybody knows what this is for?

regards

You entered flash mode, you can connect your phone through USB to your PC and flash an official SBF ROM with RSDlite or you can just reboot your phone using V+ and power buttons

1doom

Jan 31, 2014
ICS Statusbar

Hello Everybody,
Im new here and I want to ask you some questions.
Is there a possibly to modifier a ICS or JELLY BEAN Statusbar for the Motorola Motoluxe ?
I mean an ICS/JELLY BEAN Statusbar Mod with the same functioning like the android version 4.1.2
For Example to swipe to remove the notification ..
Srry for my bad Englisch Im a German Boy :D
wish you a nice day :)

MILANNILO

Aug 16, 2014
help

hello every body i need all roms xt 615 made in china please

IRM-137I-0-7009-A03_BFM.zip
IRM-154B-0-7009-A02_BFM.zip
IRM-154B-0-7031-A02_BFM.zip
IRM-1540-0-7009-A02_BFM.zip

Top Liked Posts