• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[REQUEST] Red Bull X-Fighters - accelerometer version

Search This thread

snow

Oct 14, 2010
www.mozilla.ro
Hi! I want the game called "Red Bull X-Fighters" with accelerometer support. What I found on the internet it's not with accelerometer support. I had this game and I don't know where to get again this. :) Can you help me, please? Someone can upload/attach the game? Thanks in advance, guys! ;)

Last edited:

snow

Oct 14, 2010
www.mozilla.ro
Hi! I want the game called "Red Bull X-Fighters" with accelerometer support. What I found on the internet it's not with accelerometer support. I had this game and I don't know where to get again this. :) Can you help me, please? Someone can upload/attach the game? Thanks in advance, guys! ;)

Please? Anyone? I know the game was included in a official firmware. :)

Trublood_

Feb 14, 2012
Guaratuba
I don't think anyone will post this game, because its paid and it goes against the rules. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from Merlotte's public phone

snow

Oct 14, 2010
www.mozilla.ro
Arrow [REQUEST] Red Bull X-Fighters - accelerometer version

I don't think anyone will post this game, because its paid and it goes against the rules. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from Merlotte's public phone

The game it's free, I got it on the phone when I updated my Android to latest Froyo :( But I forgot to save it ! :(

lackhoo

Dec 18, 2011
Cayenne
bro try to download your froyo rom again and extrait your game ....causs i see that no one know about this game