yes - they lighten up when u touch them .... and it's design is also good.
Yes, internate was on. I used google maps to navigate. In this device there is additional feature of gps mode. There are 3 modes: 1) high accuracy - use gps, wifi & mobile network 2) battery saving" - use wifi or mobile network to use 3) device only - use device gps.3. How is the GPS locking, is it usable for navigation like sygic.
gps lock is instant! never used sygic.
>>> so what navigation software do u use. Were you able to navigate using gps ??.
when u say gps locks instant, was internet on ???. I ask bcuase most of the MTK chip has very bad gps lock time . IF the manufacturer uses a quality gps antenna, then it wrks).
good quality - way better than standard mobile cameras. however, if somebody makes custom rom with cybershot technology integrated within the rom then it should take pics like sony digicams.
As per Antutu :
no idea about all this how to check & rate it.... it seems good overall ....
If we don't consider the money, which one should I go for?
Xolo play 8x-1100 or Xolo play 8x-1200?
Both phones have similar features :
- 8x-1200 is clocked at 2.0 GHz octa core and 1100 is 1.7 GHz octa core (1200 is better here)
- 1200 has a higher PPI of 441 whereas 1100 has a PPI of 294. (significant difference here. 1200 is way better here)
- 1200 is quite thick while 1100 is comparatively slim. (something important for me. 1100 is better here)
- 1200 has non expandable 32 Gb internal storage and 1100 has 16 Gb internal + 32 Gb expandable. (1100 better here)
- 1100 has a nice flip cover which shows date and time on lockscreen. Whereas 1200 has a normal flip cover. (1100 has better cover) [Not really a major factor, but it sure is good to have a phone that looks hot]
- This thread tells me that 1100 has root available. (Very important for me.) 1200 has no 'confirmed' root right now as far as I know.
- 1200 has 2300 mAh while 1100 has 2100 mAh (1200 better here.)
- 1200 has higher resolution (1080x1920 pixels) while 1100 has 720x1280 pixels (1200 better here)
Xolo play 8x - 1200 : 143.00 x 68.50 x 9.70
Xolo play 8x - 1100 : 141.50 x 70.80 x 8.70
I know this isn't directly related to 'rooting' Xolo play 8x-1100', but rooting is one of the key factors for considering this phone. So I'd just like some help.
Please help me through this