• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[REQUEST] SlimKat ROM from SlimRoms.net

Search This thread

Syssx

Aug 16, 2013
Hello guys. I'd like to request some of our great devs to try and build this rom. I am not capable of doing this as my internet speed is slow and its crashing frequently thus I'm not able to download any of the sources. even if I've downloaded them I bet the build wont be complete because I'm a total noob and beginner at this.

I know this probably wont get much attention but I can try.

Thanks guys and have a wonderful day.

xriickx

Oct 15, 2014
Hello guys. I'd like to request some of our great devs to try and build this rom. I am not capable of doing this as my internet speed is slow and its crashing frequently thus I'm not able to download any of the sources. even if I've downloaded them I bet the build wont be complete because I'm a total noob and beginner at this.

Yeah I've also been looking for this ROM, some guy said he was porting it but that was like more than a month ago.

xtro-xda

Oct 4, 2012
I once tried to port this ROM using CM11 R14 as based and using the closest SlimROM I can think of (falcon - MotoG)
and bootloop over and over again LoL
not that easy I guess :p
didn't have any clues how to fix it

didn't have the knowledge and supportive hardware to build it from scratch :crying:

R

rebelos

SlimRoms support will here for xiaomi redmi1s by me ... will release SlimLP once i find it stable for daily use ;)

edit: PS. NO PM's Please

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    all the lollipop roms are supporting msim....and one of them is slim roms
    soon we will get it for sure

Count me too:thumbup:

Sent from my Redmi 1S using XDA Free mobile app
    sorry, if you don't mind I'm asking

are you straight to build SlimLP or any plan working on SlimKat first ?
    thank you
    i guess SlimLP....cuz no msim support on Slimkat