[REQUEST] Supercharged services.jar and services.odex

Search This thread

electrofly

Feb 15, 2012
Dobrich
Can someone attach SUPERCHARGED services.jar services.odex for the ICS .562 based ROMS, because I've restored my nandroid backup over 91249124912412 :mad: times and I'm really unable to complete the 'operation' :( . Also the ICS Beta supercharged files (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1533044) doesn't work for me ...
I actually did it the last time :D If someone need them here they are ;]

Attachments

• supercharged.zip
    931.8 KB · Views: 1,531
Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Wow you nailed it :) Nice work mate, But honestly, in ICS, the home ADJ is a bit better than AOSP ICS, it's set at 4 (Supercharger will tell it's ADJ6 but bOOM stick said it's 4) so Sony does improve it :) I was having a doubt to change the ADJ in the new ICS build because i was having some minor problem with Supercharged services.jar Messaging and Browser kept closing by itself. So i think i'll do research for that first :)
In a meanwhile, please allow me to relink to his thread :)

[SIC]

May 23, 2011
Can someone attach SUPERCHARGED services.jar services.odex for the ICS .562 based ROMS, because I've restored my nandroid backup over 91249124912412 :mad: times and I'm really unable to complete the 'operation' :( . Also the ICS Beta supercharged files (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1533044) doesn't work for me ...
I actually did it the last time :D If someone need them here they are ;]

I salute you my good sir, 100% supercharged :D

Skickat från min ST18i via Tapatalk 2

splinter1977

Nov 8, 2009
so just copy the files in the zip and replace them with the ones stored in system/framework? And then instal V6 Supercharger version 9 RC 8.2. ?

This should work with rooted, unlocked BL, stock .562 ICS and stock kernel?

I hope it is :)

doujinsinner

Feb 5, 2010
These files broke my RAY!!!
After install these files with root explorer in /system/framework, my phone freeze.
After reboot, it popup again and again for com.android.phone (or something look like that) has stop and i can't do anything else.
At last i had to flash rom to recover my phone.

Monipeev

Apr 22, 2010
Sofia
These files broke my RAY!!!
After install these files with root explorer in /system/framework, my phone freeze.
After reboot, it popup again and again for com.android.phone (or something look like that) has stop and i can't do anything else.
At last i had to flash rom to recover my phone.

Do you change permission of files to rw r r? :rolleyes:

Monipeev

Apr 22, 2010
Sofia
so just copy the files in the zip and replace them with the ones stored in system/framework? And then instal V6 Supercharger version 9 RC 8.2. ?

This should work with rooted, unlocked BL, stock .562 ICS and stock kernel?

I hope it is :)

From where i download and install V6 Supercharger version 9 RC 8.2?
In link with post i see only text info, but no executable files to dowlnoad and install. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone