Request to all DEVELOPERS

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
FIRST OF ALL HELLO TO ALL DEVELOPERS
I have opened this thread to request developers specially who compile or port cm9 ics roms
i would be happy if someone from you can make AOKP ICS ROM
imagine a fast stable aokp ics combination speed of ics and customisation of aokp
i am asking for aokp ics cos jellybean aokp is present but is too heavy and show lags
so please if anyone interested then please try to make it

MY SPECIAL REQUEST FOR THIS TASK TO SOME PEOPLE
1 SKY_WALKER
2 OLDDROID

GOOD LUCK :good::good: AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reactions: Dc_007

Unnamed.Ace.User

Apr 2, 2013
Vapi
To clear things up, please don't open threads asking for development of ROM's. If you really want a new ROM you can PM a Dev. Second, please don't demand things. The guys who create these ROM's also have lives of their own and it takes a lot of effort to create these ROM's.
If you think there are some lags or other bugs in a current ROM, just report it in the ROM thread. It may help you.
Hope I make things clear. TY

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

sharingan

May 30, 2013
As far as I remember it was rock stable, customisable to the bone, and the ram consumption was like, for example, like Maclaws CM9.

thanks very much now as you have stated what i wanna know i will download it and give it a shot and also didnt it get updated if it is good i mean to say will there be a future release of this aokp ics

sharingan

May 30, 2013
As far as I remember it was rock stable, customisable to the bone, and the ram consumption was like, for example, like Maclaws CM9.

the link is dead i think file downloads till 30 or 40 percent then shows error please give me link to profile of the developer i will ask him to update link

sharingan

May 30, 2013
To clear things up, please don't open threads asking for development of ROM's. If you really want a new ROM you can PM a Dev. Second, please don't demand things. The guys who create these ROM's also have lives of their own and it takes a lot of effort to create these ROM's.
If you think there are some lags or other bugs in a current ROM, just report it in the ROM thread. It may help you.

demanding and request are different things
demanding is like ordering something while i am humbly asking developers to make one IF THEY WANT TO

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
CM9 & up aren't remotely supposed to perform as great as stock. Bcoz they weren't meant to be running on ace at the first place. It was our awesome devs that even built 4.3 for us. So if you are using them, just don't complain, use it the way they are. Especially on an armv6 800MHZ qualcomm device.:screwy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CM9 & up aren't remotely supposed to perform as great as stock. Bcoz they weren't meant to be running on ace at the first place. It was our awesome devs that even built 4.3 for us. So if you are using them, just don't complain, use it the way they are. Especially on an armv6 800MHZ qualcomm device.:screwy:

FIRST OF ALL HELLO TO ALL DEVELOPERS
    I have opened this thread to request developers specially who compile or port cm9 ics roms
    i would be happy if someone from you can make AOKP ICS ROM
    imagine a fast stable aokp ics combination speed of ics and customisation of aokp
    i am asking for aokp ics cos jellybean aokp is present but is too heavy and show lags
    so please if anyone interested then please try to make it

MY SPECIAL REQUEST FOR THIS TASK TO SOME PEOPLE
    1 SKY_WALKER
    2 OLDDROID

GOOD LUCK :good::good: AND THANKS IN ADVANCE
    I think we already have that, Erikcas was working on it, I used it earlier. You have it here > http://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=6287
    And btw, OldDroid isn't active anymore here. He has got a new phone :)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone