Request Twrp kernel for any device

Search This thread

jayums2010

Aug 29, 2016
T337A

Could you help me out with a Samsung-SM-T337A on 5.1.1?
I currently have the 2 files needed but dont want to just send them to you via E-mail. This Tablet has been quite a pain in the butt for all the owners who wish to work on it. Please let me know soon, Ill be awaiting for your response.

androidlover5842

Dec 11, 2015
Priština, Kosovo
Could you help me out with a Samsung-SM-T337A on 5.1.1?
I currently have the 2 files needed but dont want to just send them to you via E-mail. This Tablet has been quite a pain in the butt for all the owners who wish to work on it. Please let me know soon, Ill be awaiting for your response.

what about sm-j320vpp

Hey man.I send reqest to your mail about SM-J320H.So,whats up?

Hey whatsup dude
Just wanna know can u port twrp and kernel for asus fonepad 7(k00z) and i can send build.prop and boot.img too . Hope u can port or modify kernel for asus fonepad 7 (k00z)
Specs
Running Android OS Lollipop 5.0
here the thread link http://forum.xda-developers.com/fonepad-7

sure guys i will port twrp on 7 september to all of your device just email your recovery.img [email protected]

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
@androidlover5842

Thanks for doing this for everyone who has requested. Very kind of you. Also obviously I was wondering if you happened to get my email with the images at link to you? (iamhhgger69)

Thanks again for your time.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk 2

lohan8055

Mar 27, 2016
Want TWRP recovery for Lenovo k8 Note

I recently buyed lenovo k8 note .it release on August 09 2017.
so,i wont find any twrp .help me if you have a suggestion or solution about new release android twrp.
Exp;
1) How can find twrp
2) Where to request for twrp
3) other methods for recovery.

bu06034

Jan 21, 2017
Hello, I uploaded the image: samsung SC-04E jgedlteue 12-Jun-2018
It is a Japanese version of the S4 from the carrier DoCoMo. The model is the SC-04E. (jfltedcm)
I have an unofficial TWRP 3.1.1 on it. However, I want to load Nougat or Oreo ROMs onto it.
The phone has the same hardware as the international ROM, i9505 (jfltexx)
With a kernel modified from the i9505, it is possible to load any i9505 ROM. I had such a kernel for KitKat, Lillipop and Marshmallow, but not for Nougat and Oreo.
There are no new ROMs for the SC-04E, but there are many ROM options for the i9505 (jfltexx).
Please please could you make a TWRP/kernel which would let me load the jfltexx ROMs???

I'm not an expert, so I hope I'm not wasting your time!

a7chris

Mar 3, 2010
I need twrp for verykool s6005 or custom ROM. Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I need twrp for verykool s6005 or custom ROM or any assistance on how to get my device rooted.Have tried most apps still could not gain root access. Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone