[REQUEST] TWRP needed for HTC Desire 12!!

Search This thread

krzysiek546

Nov 17, 2012
Did you find any solution

I don't need recovery for this phone but I dumped stock recovery which can be used to make own twrp recovery. You can read and do instructions from this site
HTML:
https://gist.github.com/rokibhasansagar/15c8e728d94a6bd35a687aac73ef79a5

If you want just only root (probably this method is only way to get root on this device) just:
1. UNLOCK BOOTLOADER! (developer options -> oem unlocking -> connect phone to pc in fastboot mode -> write in adb "fastboot oem unlock")
2. flash patched stock boot via fastboot (fastboot flash boot <path to magisk_patched.img>)
3. Install Magisk Manager
4. Done!
_____
If you want do something with this phone I recommend to use SP Flash Tool. You need to install unsigned MT67xx USB VCOM DRIVERS (preloader driver). You must have scatter files too with partition addresses and sizes in hex and you must download preloader. You can do it downloading ota update from htc via HTC_OTA_Downloader (model: htc_breeze_dugl CID: HTC__401 version: 1.90.401.1) and unpacking it. You can find there scatter file with partition addresses and preloader. If you want turn on preload mode just turn off and connect phone to pc.

Before doing something I truly recommend do backup/dump all partitions in SP Flash Tool.

Attachments

• stock_recovery.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 25
  • stock_boot.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 20
  • magisk_patched.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: thedeadfish59

thedeadfish59

May 28, 2013
Saudi Arabia
web.facebook.com
I don't need recovery for this phone but I dumped stock recovery which can be used to make own twrp recovery. You can read and do instructions from this site
HTML:

If you want just only root (probably this method is only way to get root on this device) just:
1. UNLOCK BOOTLOADER! (developer options -> oem unlocking -> connect phone to pc in fastboot mode -> write in adb "fastboot oem unlock")
2. flash patched stock boot via fastboot (fastboot flash boot <path to magisk_patched.img>)
4. Done!
_____
If you want do something with this phone I recommend to use SP Flash Tool. You need to install unsigned MT67xx USB VCOM DRIVERS (preloader driver). You must have scatter files too with partition addresses and sizes in hex and you must download preloader. You can do it downloading ota update from htc via HTC_OTA_Downloader (model: htc_breeze_dugl CID: HTC__401 version: 1.90.401.1) and unpacking it. You can find there scatter file with partition addresses and preloader. If you want turn on preload mode just turn off and connect phone to pc.

Before doing something I truly recommend do backup/dump all partitions in SP Flash Tool.

dude this really helped a lot! its a shame we cant even get full stock firmware for modding purpose, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you find any solution

HTML:

4. Done!
    _____

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone