• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Request] VpnDialogs.apk from the firmware update .587

Search This thread

CoffeeCone

Apr 19, 2012
:uo!ʇɐɔoႨ
Hi. I'm looking for the VpnDialogs.apk system app from the .587 update The reason being, the ROM I'm using (Ice Cream Pureness) doesn't have it so I can't use VPN applications. Can anyone be kind enough to share theirs? I believe it's located on /systrem/app/.

This will be used on an MDPI device ST17i.

Last edited:

mihahn

May 26, 2012
You could extract the stock ftf or you download a custom rom where it's in /system/app. Open the zip of the custom rom and you've got it ;)

ytj87

Jul 16, 2009
Thanks for posting the .apk. I needed it for a Samsung Touchwiz 4.1.2 ROM that was missing this.

Reactions: bejunk

yavar.berf

Apr 1, 2017
Yah that's what I ended up doing. :) For others who need it, here is the VpnDialogs.apk from CyanogenMod 9.1.0.

hi
please help me
on my device on hotspotshield is error
write this:
VPN API is not available on your device
unable to find explicit activity class
{com.android .VPNdialogs/og}have you declared this activity in your android manifest.xml?
My device is xperia mini

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You could extract the stock ftf or you download a custom rom where it's in /system/app. Open the zip of the custom rom and you've got it ;)

Yah that's what I ended up doing. :) For others who need it, here is the VpnDialogs.apk from CyanogenMod 9.1.0.
    Thanks for posting the .apk. I needed it for a Samsung Touchwiz 4.1.2 ROM that was missing this.