Question [REQUEST] Working Custom Recovery For Realme X7 5G

Search This thread
Jan 7, 2022
Alright, This is a request for a WORKING Custom Recovery cause there isn't a single custom recovery that works for Realme X7 5G (RMX3092).

There are websites that are providing TWRP for the device but it's all crap. I tried flashing them but they don't work, It will be stuck on the TWRP warning and It will display some Chinese text. It even shows the wrong battery percentage and the CPU temperatures. (The Battery percentage is always at 50% & the CPU temperature is at 25°C. Here is a picture and a video.

TWRP.jpg

There is another recovery for the device called PBRP (Pitch Black Recovery Project) for the device but you can't flash anything using it......I tried flashing Magisk and Pixel Experience 12 but it shows Error Code: 1. You also can't mount anything. It's pretty much a useless recovery. The device that I tested this on was on Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) and had a security patch of April.

(It doesn't make any sense cause Realme X7 has its own custom rom (Pixel Experience 12) made for it but how can we flash it when the recovery isn't working? So Weird....)

Can someone make an ACTUAL legit Recovery for this device that actually works. Realme X7 Max/Pro have many custom recovery's but the regular Realme X7/X7 5G has none. It will be highly appreciated if someone could make a recovery for this . Thank you!!!

Reactions: MIZANURRAHMA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, This is a request for a WORKING Custom Recovery cause there isn't a single custom recovery that works for Realme X7 5G (RMX3092).

There are websites that are providing TWRP for the device but it's all crap. I tried flashing them but they don't work, It will be stuck on the TWRP warning and It will display some Chinese text. It even shows the wrong battery percentage and the CPU temperatures. (The Battery percentage is always at 50% & the CPU temperature is at 25°C. Here is a picture and a video.

TWRP.jpg

There is another recovery for the device called PBRP (Pitch Black Recovery Project) for the device but you can't flash anything using it......I tried flashing Magisk and Pixel Experience 12 but it shows Error Code: 1. You also can't mount anything. It's pretty much a useless recovery. The device that I tested this on was on Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) and had a security patch of April.

(It doesn't make any sense cause Realme X7 has its own custom rom (Pixel Experience 12) made for it but how can we flash it when the recovery isn't working? So Weird....)

Can someone make an ACTUAL legit Recovery for this device that actually works. Realme X7 Max/Pro have many custom recovery's but the regular Realme X7/X7 5G has none. It will be highly appreciated if someone could make a recovery for this . Thank you!!!