• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Request xolo play 8x 1100 stock rom

Search This thread

_thejas_

Jan 16, 2012
Bangalore
One more thing guys..i have bought my xolo play 8x 1100 last year and its been having issues with mic....there is no out going voice..i have sent it to service centre 4 times but the problem is persisting...does anyone know how to solve this issue permanently....voice recorder is working properly...but when i voice search or make calls there is no out going voice....receivers complain me that they dont hear me...i have searched alll over google but i could not find any solution...plz help me guys..

yogesh97

Nov 10, 2016
One more thing guys..i have bought my xolo play 8x 1100 last year and its been having issues with mic....there is no out going voice..i have sent it to service centre 4 times but the problem is persisting...does anyone know how to solve this issue permanently....voice recorder is working properly...but when i voice search or make calls there is no out going voice....receivers complain me that they dont hear me...i have searched alll over google but i could not find any solution...plz help me guys..

Same to same problem with my phone.
Phone worked properly for 6-8 months and after that the problem with that microphone started
just like your problem, microphone always works in sound recorder and when using any voice search or during call
microphone some time works and some time does not work. If microphone works when call starts then it works for
whole call but if it doesn't work at starting of call then it does not work at all for the call. so i used to use earphones(which have microphone) for call and voice search. i am using earphone for more than a year and it works always. i think that is the only solution.

ck.sajil

Dec 20, 2016

I was having the same issue and my mic got working after installing custom rom:D