[Request] Xpose Module Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

darangel212

Oct 1, 2012
Hello everyone,

Easypaisa is a financial app used in Pakistan to transfer/receive money from/to registered mobile accounts. Visit this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pk.com.telenor.phoenix&hl=en to find out more about the app.

Now lets come to the point. I have downloaded and installed the Easypaisa app for my android device. I have entered my credentials successfully and received an OTP (One Time Pin) code on my registered number. Actually I have two SIMs, Telenor & Ufone. My Easypaisa account is registered on Telenor number.

The problem I'm facing is that the android phone I am using have a Ufone SIM while the OTP code I received on registered Telenor number is on another handset i.e. Nokia. The basic problem is that the app have "auto fetch" setting for the OTP code to be received and identified which I am actually not receiving on the android device rather receiving it on Nokia handset.

I even put my Telenor SIM card in android handset and it successfully fetched the OTP and signed me in but as soon I put my Ufone SIM back, the app took me back to the sign in/login page again. I need Xpose Module so it keeps me signed/logged in. I am attaching screenshot of auto-fetched feature so you can understand better.

Thanks,
Tahir

Need help from following and others....
@rovo89
@balamu96m
@3c
@wanam
@FemBlack
@Gertlily
@MohammadAG

Status
Not open for further replies.