• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

rescue mode mt7 please help

Search This thread

nokia alkng

Nov 13, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm in a trouble....

I own a TL10 phone..

flashed international system and recovery and fastboot..

after rebooting..

now is in rescue mode

"error:
func NO: 10 (func_boot_recovery)
ERROR NO 2"

tried to connect to hisuite tool but it doesn't recognise the device...
tried a restore holding power + vol+ + vol-
but it fails..

any help?
http://s9.postimg.org/ohcdko8lb/image.jpg
image.jpg

RobboW

Jul 5, 2012
Forster, NSW, Australia
Is the bootloader locked still?
If unlocked, try pushing twrp recovery with adb and install a custom ROM from twrp. If you can do that, you could recover it back to stock.

If bootloader is locked, try adb to reflash stock recovery and install a genuine OS from SD.

You may have messed up the partitioning..

fooshack

Feb 24, 2011
Is the bootloader locked still?
If unlocked, try pushing twrp recovery with adb and install a custom ROM from twrp. If you can do that, you could recover it back to stock.

If bootloader is locked, try adb to reflash stock recovery and install a genuine OS from SD.

You may have messed up the partitioning..
What are the adb commands for installing twrp recovery?

fastboot flash recovery twrpxxxxx.img
?

Thank You.

andy_jpn

Nov 23, 2006
I've got same problem on my mt7-L10.
nothing makes slove this problem.
It won't go into recovery mode even any recovery image flashed with successfully.
sure 3 buttons never work.
but DC Phoenix software by dc unlocker team gives it alive again.
now my phone working.
try to use this software but not free.
only dc unlocker user can use this free software.

Edwardenergy

Oct 12, 2015
appeared discounted Recovery ... download official firmware. Remove it from the system.img.Ask fastboott by ADB ...
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Fastboot flash system.img

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

appeared discounted Recovery ... download official firmware. Remove it from the system.img.Ask fastboott by ADB ...
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Fastboot flash system.img
В мене така сама проблема..я скачав офіційну прошивку вилучив з неї system.img. через huawei excreator...
Через adbfastboot.. установив стоковий stock recovery... після чого я через adb fastboot установив system.img
Телефон huawi mate 7 перезагрузився і включився.
Вибачте за англійську..
Реально робить

Scruffykid

Dec 30, 2015
I had the same issue when attempting to update to MM (probably because I stupidly tried flashing the OTA package through TWRP).

You need to get into fastboot mode (power + volume up I think), once you're in there push ADB commands as follows:

*I'm skipping bootloader unlock because I did that long ago, can't remember the process*
-After you have downloaded a stock recovery and the ROM of your choice push the following command: adb flash recovery yourrecovername.img
-When that's done and your ROM is on your SD card in the dload folder, press and hold both volume buttons + power, an EMUI screen will pop up and the device will start updating / restoring.

REMEMBER: Plug the phone out of the PC before you perform the "update", otherwise the progress will get stuck at 5%.