• No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

A Good Kid

Jul 20, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
rr%2Brom%2Bk4%2Bnote.jpg
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298967187
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.

Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact .
Credit goes to:
rr%20rom%20k4%20note.jpg
panzerox123
P.S. Haven't tested it just post some bugs and stuff(if there is, but it think there's none cuz it says its stable :) ). Install by using twrp

Last edited:

andry360

Jun 22, 2015
Milano
Hi, where did you find this rom? Who made it? This is my favourite rom, but if I don't know the source I'm not too encouraged to test it...you know...in case of malicious software.

andry360

Jun 22, 2015
Milano
This rom (as I can see in the name of the zip) is dated 06/25 so it was not created 5 days ago. The article was created 5 days ago. Godd thing there is a name for the author and I can find him here in XDA but why didn't he posted this personally? What about the camera?
I'm just "investigating" I don't want to be unpleasant :p. I love resurrection remix and I want to try this rom!

Thank you for sharing, good kid

A Good Kid

Jul 20, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
This rom (as I can see in the name of the zip) is dated 06/25 so it was not created 5 days ago. The article was created 5 days ago. Godd thing there is a name for the author and I can find him here in XDA but why didn't he posted this personally? What about the camera?
I'm just "investigating" I don't want to be unpleasant :p. I love resurrection remix and I want to try this rom!

Thank you for sharing, good kid
Idk anything. I just found it, and know that it was created 5 days ago and just wanted to share it on xda. And yes the developer is on xda he created AIM Rom

Ulfi89

Jun 8, 2011
Looks and work fine, but since i have installed this rom i cannot boot into recovery. I tried to reinstall XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 but i still cannot boot into recovery.
If the purple led lights up i press Vol+, but nothing happens the phone only reboot. Can someone help me to get it work?

Syleus7

Nov 23, 2013
@Ulfi89 You must go to the last bootloader .291, from the stockrom (Marshmallow) and open your Bootloader!
XZDualrecovery working not on Nougat! Flash TWRP only!
You need at least Twrp 3.0.0.-0, thats working with Nougat Roms!
@A Good Kid, have the rom the OMS feature ?

Sry for ma Bad English!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rr%2Brom%2Bk4%2Bnote.jpg
    How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298967187
    The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.

Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact .
    Credit goes to:
    rr%20rom%20k4%20note.jpg
    panzerox123
    P.S. Haven't tested it just post some bugs and stuff(if there is, but it think there's none cuz it says its stable :) ). Install by using twrp
    @Ulfi89 You must go to the last bootloader .291, from the stockrom (Marshmallow) and open your Bootloader!
    XZDualrecovery working not on Nougat! Flash TWRP only!
    You need at least Twrp 3.0.0.-0, thats working with Nougat Roms!
    @A Good Kid, have the rom the OMS feature ?

Sry for ma Bad English!
    Hi,

why is this build about 2 months old?

greetings

Andi
    It's stable and doesn't need update it seems
    Nice, update us with how OS works.
    Good and smooth rom, all main functions working perfectly, double tap to wake not functional. Seems stable, ok for daily use. ?
    I didn't test these, srry, I came from aim rom (thread closed).
    Ok.CarbonRom is nightly and releases new "build" every week Tuesday. And Lineage OS is too empty and bugy in my opinion.