Restore fastbootd

theicecave

May 24, 2015
Hi guys, after few mess with roms, stock and customs, now whenever I try to flash something with flash-all.sh fastboot says FAILED (remote: Partition should be flashed in fastbootd) since I don't have stock recovery anymore. And almost all roms requires fastbootd, I want to restore it. How can I?
The problem is whenever I try to flash it from fastboot flash boot desided-recovery.img it flashes successfully but when I go on recovery to check appears the green empty android. What's the matter?

Edmontonchef

Nov 30, 2016
edmonton
Hi guys, after few mess with roms, stock and customs, now whenever I try to flash something with flash-all.sh fastboot says FAILED (remote: Partition should be flashed in fastbootd) since I don't have stock recovery anymore. And almost all roms requires fastbootd, I want to restore it. How can I?
The problem is whenever I try to flash it from fastboot flash boot desided-recovery.img it flashes successfully but when I go on recovery to check appears the green empty android. What's the matter?
First make sure you're on the latest platform tools.
That's stock recovery if it says no command. Some custom recoveries look like this too. Others will look like DU/lineage recovery.
Press power + volume up then let go. If you Flash-all the factory image it will replace the custom recovery with stock.