Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dwellexity

Jun 12, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I would like to ask everyone using this solution - how is it? I read a couple of pages, which don't look somehow discouraging or anything, but I would be interested how it is living with this solution? Does it work? Are there any limitations? What about updates of the app and/or OS on the watch update?

I am considering what phone to upgrade to and I would honestly like to avoid Samsung if possible, so I am interested if I'd regret "hacking" it or it is a rather seamless experience overall.
Everything works seamlessly. Just follow the instructions to the letter and you will have working BP and ECG.

Reactions: Dante63
Hello 1st many thanks for your great work and effort.
I have a small problem. I downloaded from your drive the apk easy tool V 1.59.2 and when its unzipped its all in some asian language any reason?
Mainly is I cant read what folder etc I need to click
Also just a prob silly question but can I install the apk files on my phone and just run them without all the processes that seems 1 has to go thru?

Many thanks in advance
Oh no, oh no...
I have a Chinese version and English version (since I'm on a Chinese forum as well), I think I accidentally overwritten the English with Chinese...

I have restored it now...
I would like to ask everyone using this solution - how is it? I read a couple of pages, which don't look somehow discouraging or anything, but I would be interested how it is living with this solution? Does it work? Are there any limitations? What about updates of the app and/or OS on the watch update?

I am considering what phone to upgrade to and I would honestly like to avoid Samsung if possible, so I am interested if I'd regret "hacking" it or it is a rather seamless experience overall.
If you have any questions or concerns, you could ask me directly, there is no hacking involved, there is just effort in installing the mods and it's reversible at any moment with a simple uninstall...

Reactions: 73sydney

cfrego

Jun 6, 2013
Póvoa de Varzim
Hi Dante63,
A have a Xiaomi smartphone and have in my watch (Active2) your SHM 1.1.1.153.tizen.dante63 with BP and ECG working fine.
To upgrade the SHM app to 157 version is only needa simple install or I have to repeat all the process from the beginning?
Thanks a lot

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Thank you so much for the quick reply and fixing "my problem".
I have another couple of questions, and sorry to bother you with them.... but better to ask than make a mistake and regret it.
1st) if I transfer the apk files to my Samsung Galaxy s10+ and "run/install" them will it be the same result without having to go thru 1 of the 3 steps mentioned?
2nd) I cant see anywhere so I am asking with this "MOD" does it eliminate the need to have a pin lock on Samsung Health Monitor when opening/using it? Its a pain every time to have a lock on SHM.

many thanks in advance again

Hi Dante63,
A have a Xiaomi smartphone and have in my watch (Active2) your SHM 1.1.1.153.tizen.dante63 with BP and ECG working fine.
To upgrade the SHM app to 157 version is only needa simple install or I have to repeat all the process from the beginning?
Thanks a lot
Simple direct install will update the app you have to the latest...
Thank you so much for the quick reply and fixing "my problem".
I have another couple of questions, and sorry to bother you with them.... but better to ask than make a mistake and regret it.
1st) if I transfer the apk files to my Samsung Galaxy s10+ and "run/install" them will it be the same result without having to go thru 1 of the 3 steps mentioned?
2nd) I cant see anywhere so I am asking with this "MOD" does it eliminate the need to have a pin lock on Samsung Health Monitor when opening/using it? Its a pain every time to have a lock on SHM.

many thanks in advance again
Ask all what you want, not bothering at all 😊, now to answer you:
1) not sure if I understood you quite well, but "1 of the 3 steps mentioned" refers to installing the watch mod, now as I said, if your watch has SHM already with both BP and ECG, just install the phone mod app, if not, then you have to do 1 of the 3 methods to install the mod on your watch...
2) it is mentioned in features, beginning of the post and in the drive, SHM Features, lockscreen requirement removed on the phone...

I hope I answered everything 😊

Reactions: cfrego

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Simple direct install will update the app you have to the latest...

Ask all what you want, not bothering at all 😊, now to answer you:
1) not sure if I understood you quite well, but "1 of the 3 steps mentioned" refers to installing the watch mod, now as I said, if your watch has SHM already with both BP and ECG, just install the phone mod app, if not, then you have to do 1 of the 3 methods to install the mod on your watch...
2) it is mentioned in features, beginning of the post and in the drive, SHM Features, lockscreen requirement removed on the phone...

I hope I answered everything 😊
1) so I can just download to my phone Phone.Tizen.MinSDK24-SHM1.1.1.157.root.**** .apk file and run it?
Yes I have SHM already on my watch BP and ECG working
2) was exactly what I was after the lock screen removal.

Many thanks again for such great and quick response

1) so I can just download to my phone Phone.Tizen.MinSDK24-SHM1.1.1.157.root.**** .apk file and run it?
Yes I have SHM already on my watch BP and ECG working
2) was exactly what I was after the lock screen removal.

Many thanks again for such great and quick response
Yes, install and use it, if it shows no watch found, open the shm on the watch while the shm mod on phone is open, they will recognize each other

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
1 final question....... by installing the Phone.Tizen.MinSDK24.***apk file do I still need to install also the SHM MOD.zip file

Last edited:

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Well that's not something you install, you just download and extract with few additional steps to enable the BP sync from SHM to Samsung Health Cloud, if you don't care about having your BP in Samsung Cloud then no need
Again thank you so much for the quick replies and excellent response to the problems. I will do the dee later today and let you know how it all went. Again on behalf of everyone ( I hope thats ok) your a legend and your efforts and time spent helping us is amazing.

sckhar

Apr 21, 2021
Hey Dante, do you know if it's possible to re-enable the blood oxygen sensor in the Watch Active 2?
From what I read it seems it does have the sensor but for some reason Samsung decided to disable it to make it exclusive to the Galaxy Watch 3.

Reactions: SensaNep

galambox

Dec 30, 2015
ok. i am stuck.

I have watch 3. already installed BP and EKG. (Canadian watch). what I would like is the oxygen and stress options as well.

i started to follow the instructions to remove restrictions. develop mode on. debug on. firewall off, wifi off.

and i came to the point to pick a duid and it came blank.

is there a way to get the duid manually?

I was able to ping the watch from the PC. when i tried to 'sdb shell' i get device unauthorized

D:\samsung\tizen-studio\tools>sdb connect 192.168.1.106:26101
192.168.1.106:26101 is already connected
D:\samsung\tizen-studio\tools>sdb shell /opy/etc/duid-gadget
device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on your device.
1634929597869.png

HELP

TIA

SensaNep

Feb 13, 2012
Bavarya
Android Wear
Hi,

i have a problem with the TizenStudio.
I installed the version dante provides via the GoogleDrive.
Before i installed the provided JDK15.

When i now want to startup TIzenStudio nothing happens. Also no fault message.
I tried different things and found out that i can start "eclipse". From this i was able to switch to the package manager and install the certificates.
But now i have to open the device manager and this also doesn´t open. Also no fault message. Just nothing.

When i google for this fault, it is recommended to try other TizenStudio-Versions or other JDK-Versions. But in dantes instructions i am told to do this not.

UPDATE!
Sorry, i reinstalled direct into the suggested folder and now it seems to work.

Last edited:

Dogmom4lif3

Oct 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are fine...

View attachment 5391935

~~~ TIZEN WATCHES ONLY ~~~
~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
  • FEATURES: Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM multilanguage 1.1.0049...
  • BUGS: None that I know of...
  • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
  • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
  • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
  • IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, provide details, screenshot, videos if possible, do not just say "it's not working" or "it's crashing", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
  • FUTURE WORKS: nothing yet on my mind...

~~~ FOR WearOS (Watch4 And Above), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~

~~~ HOW SHM MOD BEHAVE WHEN RUNNING FOR THE FIRST TIME ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/8QLH04Cu5gA

...This is not the latest version, this is just to show you how the app is supposed to work regardless of the version...

REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...
~~~ Tizen - Active2 & Watch3 - How to install SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/6foHp4LDVd0

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
Here is the link to the files I am using:
Google Drive - TIZEN - SHM No Root, Country, Device, Update, Age Detection + Watch SHM MOD

I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ZOAxR8_aB70

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updating Samsung Health may reset "set features" back to original values and this disables the sync, change them again to enable the sync and check the permissions of SHM MOD, it should be enabled as well...

The steps are easy to follow, first, let's enable the set features on Samsung Health,
1. Download from my Google Drive "SamsungHealth.zip" on your phone from inside the folder "Enable BP Sync"...
2. Extract it inside the Download folder on your phone internal Storage...
3. Check the extracted Folder and its contents on your phone, the path should look like "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"
or "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"...
4. Never delete this folder...
5. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about Samsung Health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled...

to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

On SHM MOD, open the side menu -> Data -> Data Permissions and tap on Samsung Health, Make sure permissions are enabled so it would start syncing...!
~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC

I will list all countries later as Country Codes Alpha-2...

SHM will work only if you are not rooted, have no busybox and have none of the following apps installed.:

I will list all applications again, list is outdated...
~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

✯ XDA: https://xdaforums.com/m/dante63.7047928/
✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
I got the app to download but my OnePlus 8 Pro isn't allowing the 2 apps to sync... And I cannot find a way to extract the zip folder to internal storage. I don't get the option to do that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot
    I think you should go to the Knox Patcher thread to have your answers:

Thanks Dante63,
    I think, you are right, and I just asked the question in the mentioned forum.
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...

Tizen-Lockup-On-Light-RGB.png

~~~ TIZEN WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    20220106_171450.jpg20220106_202449.png
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Works on Active2 and Watch3 (as mentioned, Samsung Tizen Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM multilanguage 1.1.00453...
    • BUGS: None...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, provide details, screenshot, videos if possible, do not just say "it's not working" or "it's crashing", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
    • FUTURE WORKS: none...
    • NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Device encryption will play a big role if you leave it, you most likely will end up with error ERR_INTEGRITY which makes shm refuse to communicate with the watch... the solution would be flashing encryption disabled - you also need knox patched...

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please read the F.A.Q and search the thread first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...

If you are confused on XDA, here is a brief view on Github:

~~~ FOR WearOS (Watch4 And Above), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch4 original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Run_me.bat Java "main" errors and JDK15.
      Open CMD and type 'Java --version', if it doesn't say Java 15, then you will struggle with such error, uninstall any JDK and reinstall JDK 15, run the command again, you should see Java 15...
    6. Connecting to the watch isn't working.
      Firewall, antivirus, defender, anything that filters the internet can block the connection of the watch, so make sure to disable all internet security, if it doesn't connect yet, reboot the pc and the watch and try again...

~~~ REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD ~~~

Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ Tizen - Active2 & Watch3 - How to install SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/6foHp4LDVd0

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:
    I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...

~~~ SHM MOD Companion ~~~
    ~~~ Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QzYjqrgnKU0

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-4eetNuHFco

~~~ Using latest Samsung Health on Rooted Device ~~~
    Thanks to XDA @73sydney , quoting the solution for bypassing Samsung Health root detection, no more using Samsung Health MOD...

Samsung Health Security Props

Removes "sakv2" from ro.security.keystore.keytype to help make Samsung Health run on rooted devices. This doesnt mean its a universal "fix" and works on every device every time, so ymmv....

Disclaimer: The changes made by this module may have ramifications/consequences beyond what you may be using it for (Samsung Health). I have tested it for several days and havent found any personally, but this doesnt mean they dont exist. You use this at your own risk
    This module:

• looks for /vendor/build.prop
    • if found, it copies the ro.security.keystore.keytype line (in case not everyone has the same keytypes in the line - i hate using static files, i write modules to use whats on each device) to a new system.prop file in the modules folder
    • removes sakv2 from the line in system.prop (it will remove sakv2 from the line (hopefully) wherever it exists, beginning, end or middle)
    I had planned to test this new "fix" for a while before releasing the module to stop people from manually editing the existing file, as using magisk is preferable as its easily reversible, but once i saw posts on XDA about it, i figured id release this now

As mentioned above, there may be side effects to this "fix", ymmv

Note: You still need to make sure you have Samsung Health added to Magisk's Deny List, ideally with Shamiko installed (if using Shamiko dont forget to disable Enforce Deny List)
    Please use the Knox Patch Module:
    Thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123
    You can also find a thread here:
    XDA - Knox Patch

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~
    Thanks to the following members for sharing their solutions about the Java "main" exception error solution: @FckSamsung, @little_blaine, @uoY_redruM and @gogega ...

BIG THANKS TO @evildog1 for the APK Easy Tool and @LeJay for the Fit2Installer that I found on his Thread...

Thanks to @caravana for sharing version 175, found at Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.175.mod4.Caravana and on XDA Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167 by @JonGarrett is how I found the link...

Thanks to @adfree for providing me SHM 1.1.0.181, SHM watch 1.1.0037 and SHM watch 1.1.0039...
    Thanks to @vadu71 for providing me the updated version of SHM 183...
    Big thanks to member @l0nax for the great catch of finding the device detection and lowering age restriction found in here...

Thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden and inaccessible, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity through a third-party app which tells me that the restrictions were only view related and not functionality, his findings helped me dig in the right place and fix SHM...

Thanks to @warpjavier for sharing his thread
    https://xdaforums.com/t/working-bp-tpk-for-non-samsung-phones.4184729/
    I have followed his steps and generated unsigned TPKs, you just need to sign it...
    After signing it with Tizen studio, you either push it sdb or you can use the TPK installer which you decompile, place the tpk in assets and compile it again...

Thanks for this Guide by @xxstd (download 1 to 3, don't use 4 or 5, use mine and proceed with the rest) for how to sign TPKs

Thanks to Mr. @m2carbine as on the journey of trying to make this work, thanks to him I found the root cause why BP failed to install...
    ~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"
    ~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    Sadly, the Watchfaces you see are only for WearOS, not Tizen, and I do not make Tizen Watchfaces...

✯ XDA: https://xdaforums.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    What's New:
    Latest Changes:

SHM MOD Companion Phone 4.6.0
    • Paid CDN servers for hosting files for Companion to use...
    Phone (TIZEN & WEAROS) SHM MOD 1.2.4.003 (Android 9 and above)
    Here is what I observed on phone SHM 1.2.4.003:
    GUI:
    - assets has country code IN - india with both BP and ECG documents, this is a clear indicator of support...
    - plenty of permissions removed, this will probably solve the issue of SHM being flagged by TotalVirus (I already checked, this apk is safe)...
    - Diagnostic added (might be for Samsung Members aka Samsung devices only)
    - backup service updated (this might be backup and restore logic activated)
    - Samsung India address added...
    - I can see Sleep duration strings, not sure what this is, I will know when I look at the code...

CODE:
    - CSCUtil confirms India got ECG and BP but not IHRN...
    - I can confirm sleep layout and sleep tracking added but I do not see it being used anywhere nor even called - I can confirm sleep is not active from the manifest, probably future implementation...

TIZEN WATCH SHM END OF LIFE - 1.1.0053 is the last version released...
    No version will be released after this according to Samsung Galaxy Store:

1699706953615.png

Enjoy...

Previous Release:
    Changelog History Moved to Github:
    Download SHM MOD Companion from here if Google Drive reaches its limit...
    Update update update, a wonderful amazing update for all watch4 owners and those who ordered it
    SHM works on watch4,
    Still going through heavy tests to ensure it is at its best form and most features active...
    I will release it in 1-2 days...
    I am going to start organizing the Thread for Watch4 *Excitement* lol