• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Adhityaraina

Oct 9, 2021
CSC change but I'm not sure if it would work either, try searching xda for it
It will required root? Right? There are some youtubers who achieved it but feels so risky whereas your method was quite easy.
There's no way that i can sideload Samsung Pay application on my watch? From the Same method you used in installing the SHM?

It will required root? Right? There are some youtubers who achieved it but feels so risky whereas your method was quite easy.
There's no way that i can sideload Samsung Pay application on my watch? From the Same method you used in installing the SHM?
Samsung pay is already on the watch but hidden, I suppose I could create a mod where you sign it and install it but I'm not sure how it would function

I am hoping I could release 4 languages today or tomorrow for both Tizen and WearOS:
Screenshot_20211013-134826_Samsung Health Monitor.jpgScreenshot_20211013-131131_Samsung Health Monitor.jpgScreenshot_20211013-121501_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

Languages Malay and Japanese seems to be stable and ready

Hindi is unstable and punjabi is broken, trying to reach the reddit user but so far, no response yet...

If anyone wants to help in testing Malay or Japanese, let me know...

And if anyone wants to help with punjabi, also let me know...

EDIT: Good news, he responded, he'll proofread hindi and punjabi again, hopefully I'll release it soon

Last edited:

sturtw

Feb 25, 2011
I have both the BP and ECG working on my Watch Active 2 and Note 9. Version 1.1.0.191.dante63 and tried the latest apk update to 193 and it doesn't want to install. It tries to run the apk and the errors out with "App not installed". Any ideas? Thanks for all of your efforts.

I have both the BP and ECG working on my Watch Active 2 and Note 9. Version 1.1.0.191.dante63 and tried the latest apk update to 193 and it doesn't want to install. It tries to run the apk and the errors out with "App not installed". Any ideas? Thanks for all of your efforts.
Latest is 1.157, I will remove the old ones from my drive because many people are looking at only the right number 193 and not 0.193

Also, if the installation fails, you're probably using a very old SHM MOD, sync your BP to Samsung Cloud and download your ECG data, uninstall the version you have and install the latest SHM MOD

qarliv

Feb 3, 2014
First of all, GREAT job. All is working.
I would like to suggest to add one more explanation in the read.me file for an issue I encountered and it can be easily solved.

When Device manager tool is looking to connect to the watch (same Wi-Fi net), one will receive an error - can't connect.
In fact, it is because at the same time, the user needs to hold the watch and accept an RSA Encryption Key on the watch. It may be brief so be cautious.

Reactions: Dante63

qarliv

Feb 3, 2014
Help wanted for Tizen watches, if you can help and provide logs, it may allow me to simplify the process of having BP and ECG on your watch to only installing the phone app...

If you can help, please let me know...
Watch the video if you want to know more details:
View attachment 5408555
Keep in mind, you'll need to uninstall the standalone widget, do not logcat if you have standalone widgets, I need only SHM on the watch
Hi. I would like to provide info that may be of help. I have a Watch3.
I followed you instructions to the letter and all is working now, however at first:
1) Before installing your SHM, there was no ECG or BP available on the phone or watch.
2) After installing SHM on the phone (probably overriding the existing one (Android v11)) I had the ECG available but no BP. This seems to come from the SHM app.
3) After installing the MOD file on the watch, BP was also available. This shows that country restriction should be finally bypassed at the watch level.
* I now have both BP & ECG (thx a lot by the way) and just noticed your request so I don't think it is relevant to you anymore. In case you still want the log., please let me know.

Reactions: Dante63
First of all, GREAT job. All is working.
I would like to suggest to add one more explanation in the read.me file for an issue I encountered and it can be easily solved.

When Device manager tool is looking to connect to the watch (same Wi-Fi net), one will receive an error - can't connect.
In fact, it is because at the same time, the user needs to hold the watch and accept an RSA Encryption Key on the watch. It may be brief so be cautious.
Thank you for the feedback, i will definitely add that note when I have time, I forgot about that...
Hi. I would like to provide info that may be of help. I have a Watch3.
I followed you instructions to the letter and all is working now, however at first:
1) Before installing your SHM, there was no ECG or BP available on the phone or watch.
2) After installing SHM on the phone (probably overriding the existing one (Android v11)) I had the ECG available but no BP. This seems to come from the SHM app.
3) After installing the MOD file on the watch, BP was also available. This shows that country restriction should be finally bypassed at the watch level.
* I now have both BP & ECG (thx a lot by the way) and just noticed your request so I don't think it is relevant to you anymore. In case you still want the log., please let me know.
What I needed is a way to enable the BP using phone SHM MOD, so I needed logcat for phone when running the SHM MOD with the original watch SHM and a logcat of the watch as well when opening original SHM...

If I can understand the logic, I might be able to get rid of installing SHM MOD on the watch, basically just installing phone mod would allow you to use SHM BP & ECG on your watch...

This theory came to my thought based on 2 things, the wgt file is too small to have any checks for region and restrictions unlike WearOS 12MB almost. Also, I remember few members had ECG only and were traveling, BP got unlocked when they entered a region BP is avaliable and remained unlocked, hence I'm sure that the watch is listening to the phone app...

Vuska

sir @Dante63 ...
please help..

I just move from my samsung phone to Xiaomi poco F3...
Can i just use my old created certificates to sign wgt file ? (like your video)... (same watch, same samsung account).

I use that certificates and sign the .wgt and get a signed wgt file at folder install me....
after that using apk easytool to decompile file "Samsung-Official-SHM-installer-1.1.0049.apk"
and replace the file in assets with wgt from install me... that right ??
then recompiled it.

The result apk file i copied to my phone and call it... installation done... But Nothing happens..
no ECG or BP on my watch... no addition icon too... just like it not connected from watch to phone.. but it connected if i open galaxy wearable...

already install mod SHM too from root of your GDrive... and it show not connected to phone.

Need help what wrong with my steps...

My phone is Android 11, and my watch is Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.

Last edited:
sir @Dante63 ...
please help..

I just move from my samsung phone to Xiaomi poco F3...
Can i just use my old created certificates to sign wgt file ? (like your video)... (same watch, same samsung account).

I use that certificates and sign the .wgt and get a signed wgt file at folder install me....
after that using apk easytool to decompile file "Samsung-Official-SHM-installer-1.1.0049.apk"
and replace the file in assets with wgt from install me... that right ??
then recompiled it.

The result apk file i copied to my phone and call it... installation done... But Nothing happens..
no ECG or BP on my watch... no addition icon too... just like it not connected from watch to phone.. but it connected if i open galaxy wearable...

already install mod SHM too from root of your GDrive... and it show not connected to phone.

Need help what wrong with my steps...

My phone is Android 11, and my watch is Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
One problem at a time...
Installing the phone app, the app is working...?

And from all what you've said, I have a feeling you didn't watch the video because a lot has changed and there are 3 ways to install the mod on the watch, if you chose apk method, the apk is already provided in the apkeasytool I provided

Vuska

One problem at a time...
Installing the phone app, the app is working...?

And from all what you've said, I have a feeling you didn't watch the video because a lot has changed and there are 3 ways to install the mod on the watch, if you chose apk method, the apk is already provided in the apkeasytool I provided
phone app is
"Phone.Tizen.MinSDK24-SHM1.1.1.157.root.detection.country.restriction.removed.dante63.apk" right ?... yup installed it but say no compatible watch found... and i did your next video "enabling bp sync"... already set the "set features" too but still say no compatible watch found..

yup... i also use apk you provided in gdrive : "Samsung-Official-SHM-installer-1.1.0049.apk" as base for Apk easytool like video too...
but...after copied the result apk file to phone and call it... it just say "app installed"... and look like no transfering process from phone to watch...

phone app is
"Phone.Tizen.MinSDK24-SHM1.1.1.157.root.detection.country.restriction.removed.dante63.apk" right ?... yup installed it but say no compatible watch found... and i did your next video "enabling bp sync"... already set the "set features" too but still say no compatible watch found..

yup... i also use apk you provided in gdrive : "Samsung-Official-SHM-installer-1.1.0049.apk" as base for Apk easytool like video too...
but...after copied the result apk file to phone and call it... it just say "app installed"... and look like no transfering process from phone to watch...
No no, apkeasytool in tools has an installer already, you're just taking another installer and replacing its content with another content but anyway restart your watch and connect it again, install the installer and see what happens, keep in mind if the installer doesn't have anything inside assets, nothing will happen

Reactions: Vuska
Yes, please do make one🥺
Thanks in Advance :D
I had a look, I pulled Samsung Pay and done modification to its name (also logo, added S next to Pay to tell the difference between original and MOD), logically, it should work after signing and installing, I don't have time to do testing, if you want to try to sign and install, PM me...

Reactions: Adhityaraina

Top Liked Posts

Hi Dante, I'd likes to thank you. I've checked and found a mistake I've done. Everything it's working now 😀 Thanks
    SHM MOD 171 is out...
    Ok, so I see version 169, I will work on it and I will update the post telling you what is new:

What's new:
    • CODE TW, Taiwan support added...
    • w673dp added, max width of 200 dip...
    • version 169 is the version they started to obscure the code, I'll have to map things now to know what are the new files and lines and functions, etc, I hope I won't need large cup of coffee lol...
    • they have done massive change to the code structure and where functions were called before...
    • Taiwan has only ECG, no BP...
    I am done from going through everything really fast, so conclusion is:
    • As overall, I see a lot of conditions on TW which is Taiwan, so if the MOD doesn't work in Taiwan, report it to me...
    • Locations of code being called has changed and a lot of the code structure has changed aside from seeing obscured functions being called, so even if i managed to create the MOD, if you face issues, report it to me...
    My plan is to release it as a beta, I won't release it everyone on XDA as I know some people will host it on their own threads and cloud storage (sadly), so when beta is ready, I will announce it and I will pick a small group and expand slowly, if things are stable, then I roll it out...
    I'm closing the beta now as I have enough testers and so far, the MOD is very stable, running smoothly after all reported problems were patched...

Expect the official MOD to drop tomorrow Sunday, cheers all 😊
    New version
    Seen it a few hours ago, will work on it...
    Hi Dante63 new version of SHM 1.1.1.171 you can make a Mod of this one.?
    can I mod? *gasp* can I mod it? *starts crying*
    just kidding lol and yes I can...
    20211112_065544.jpg
    Alpha test stage completed...
    Beta testing is now active...

I know, I know, you're probably wondering who made such beautiful awful logo with beautiful huge awful name...

I am too wondering that, not sure who, but I only did that so no one leaks beta app as official, I mean whoever did that design, not me obviously...

Now excuse me, it's 7 am, and I have been working on this almost 12 hours straight...

Night all 😁 lol...
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...

Tizen-Lockup-On-Light-RGB.png

~~~ TIZEN WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM multilanguage 1.1.0049...
    • BUGS: None that I know of...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, provide details, screenshot, videos if possible, do not just say "it's not working" or "it's crashing", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
    • FUTURE WORKS: nothing yet on my mind...

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...

~~~ FOR WearOS (Watch4 And Above), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch4 original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Run_me.bat Java "main" errors and JDK15.
      Open CMD and type 'Java --version', if it doesn't say Java 15, then you will struggle with such error, uninstall any JDK and reinstall JDK 15, run the command again, you should see Java 15...
    6. Connecting to the watch isn't working.
      Firewall, antivirus, defender, anything that filters the internet can block the connection of the watch, so make sure to disable all internet security, if it doesn't connect yet, reboot the pc and the watch and try again...

~~~ HOW SHM MOD BEHAVE WHEN RUNNING FOR THE FIRST TIME ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/8QLH04Cu5gA

...This is not the latest version, this is just to show you how the app is supposed to work regardless of the version...

REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...
    ~~~ Tizen - Active2 & Watch3 - How to install SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/6foHp4LDVd0

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:
    Google Drive - TIZEN - SHM No Root, Country, Device, Update, Age Detection + Watch SHM MOD

I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ZOAxR8_aB70

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updating Samsung Health may reset "set features" back to original values and this disables the sync, change them again to enable the sync and check the permissions of SHM MOD, it should be enabled as well...

The steps are easy to follow, first, let's enable the set features on Samsung Health,
    1. Download from my Google Drive "SamsungHealth.zip" on your phone from inside the folder "Enable BP Sync"...
    2. Extract it inside the Download folder on your phone internal Storage...
    3. Check the extracted Folder and its contents on your phone, the path should look like "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"
    or "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"...
    4. Never delete this folder...
    5. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about Samsung Health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled...

to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
    InShot_20210411_200934172.jpgInShot_20210411_201048449.jpgInShot_20210411_201440606.jpgInShot_20210411_232636295.jpgInShot_20210411_232542732.jpgScreenshot_20210412-021338_Samsung Health.jpg
    Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

On SHM MOD, open the side menu -> Data -> Data Permissions and tap on Samsung Health, Make sure permissions are enabled so it would start syncing...!
    ~~~ Special Thanks ~~~
    Thanks to the following members for sharing their solutions about the Java "main" exception error solution: @FckSamsung, @little_blaine, @uoY_redruM and @gogega ...

BIG THANKS TO @evildog1 for the APK Easy Tool and @LeJay for the Fit2Installer that I found on his Thread...

Thanks to @caravana for sharing version 175, found at Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.175.mod4.Caravana and on XDA Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167 by @JonGarrett is how I found the link...

Thanks to @adfree for providing me SHM 1.1.0.181, SHM watch 1.1.0037 and SHM watch 1.1.0039...
    Thanks to @vadu71 for providing me the updated version of SHM 183...
    Big thanks to member @l0nax for the great catch of finding the device detection and lowering age restriction found in here...

Thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden and inaccessible, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity through a third-party app which tells me that the restrictions were only view related and not functionality, his findings helped me dig in the right place and fix SHM...

Thanks to @warpjavier for sharing his thread
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/working-bp-tpk-for-non-samsung-phones.4184729/
    I have followed his steps and generated unsigned TPKs, you just need to sign it...
    After signing it with Tizen studio, you either push it sdb or you can use the TPK installer which you decompile, place the tpk in assets and compile it again...

Thanks for this Guide by @xxstd (download 1 to 3, don't use 4 or 5, use mine and proceed with the rest) for how to sign TPKs

Thanks to Mr. @m2carbine as on the journey of trying to make this work, thanks to him I found the root cause why BP failed to install...
    ~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"
    ~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

✯ XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    Changelog,
    Latest Changes:

--- 22nd November 2021 - Patched Tizen SHM MOD 1.1.1.171 by adding 3 languages (Turkish, Persian and Filipino), changed the design of the logo for both phone and watch, changed the naming of the phone MOD in Google Drive...

--- 16th November 2021 - Released Tizen SHM MOD 1.1.1.171 for Phone...
    --- 14th November 2021 - Released Tizen SHM MOD 1.1.1.169 for Phone...
    --- 17th October 2021 - testing complete - introducing 4 new languages, Hindi, Punjabi, Japanese and Malay...
    --- 5th October 2021 - Edited the Fit2Installer "Run Me.bat", now it will check for the java version and will tell you from the beginning whether you have JDK15 or something else and whether you will face issues or not, so no one posts about JAVA "main" error again unless JDK is 15 and the error still exist, I wish to eliminate the repeated error of not installing or using JDK15 and also eliminate repeated posts that are about JDK15, do not post about having an error in Fit2Installer if you did not install JDK15 or have other JDKs installed...
    --- 27th September 2021 - some users reported that sync stopped in new Samsung Health, when investigated, the new update was a major update and it reset set features back to original values, it did not break the sync, do the required changes again in set features of Samsung Health and check that SHM permissions are still enabled and the sync will work again...
    --- 26th September 2021 - Added Vietnamese Language support to the phone SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also added in Chinese and Vietnamese "Google Translated by XDA-Dante63" as it's an unofficial translation + fixed age 22, I never thought Samsung would add a 4th age check...
    --- 24th September 2021 - Added Chinese Simplified Language to the phone SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also updated the F.A.Q Section...
    --- 21st September 2021 - Added a video showing how to enable set features on Samsung Health to enable the BP sync between Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor... New Tutorial Video Uploaded...
    --- 20th September 2021 - Google Drive updated and changed the entire structure and contents...
    --- 19th September 2021 - Patched Watch SHM 1.1.0049 wgt, removed ECG and BP standalones, I will tidy google drive and recreate the video Tutorial, make it much simpler for you guys... Updated media photos in Post#3...
    --- 15th September 2021 - Uploaded installer for Watch SHM 1.1.0049 wgt...
    --- 9th September 2021 - Patched and released Tizen SHM MOD 1.1.1.157, support for AU and heavy code optimization + seems like there is BP cuff feature being implemented but hasn't been released yet...
    --- 4th September 2021 - Updated thread, added a F.A.Q section for a video I made that should answer questions for those who are new to the SHM MOD...
    --- 2nd September 2021 - Patched some new restrictions I bumped into, removed the following "low ram", "low storage" and "low battery" errors, they prevent launching SHM...
    --- 23rd Aug 2021 - added a Tizen logo into version 153 and changed app version label included tizen, this is just to ensure that you don't use Tizen SHM with Watch4 because it's not compatible, changed the message when no watch is connected to "To use this feature, you need Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3 that was released in a country where this feature has been approved." and finally, on my google drive, I renamed all phone apk files to include "Phone.Tizen." at the beginning of the name, this will help users that have both Tizen and WearOs watches in knowing what each apk is for...
    --- 22nd Aug 2021 - created a thread for watch4, this thread will be only for Tizen devices...
    --- 21st Aug 2021 - Watch4 mystery is revealed after long hours of dedication and with the help of different amazing members on Telegram (specifically Italy, love you all and never forget 🤌🏻 lol) and on reddit, the shm mod and watch4 is working but the process is different than the tizen watches, the mod is still being tested and still looking to improve it a bit, it works only on watch4, I will release it when I think it's perfect and has no flaws, I say in a day or two...
    --- 17th Aug 2021 - More patches applied to SHM 1.1.1.153 and 1.1.1.151... I also made an installer that would push SHM 47 to the watch... I'm still investigating the matter in regards to the watch 4 detection issues through logcat of users, if I can't fix it, I will probably be able to do more when I get the watch on 10th of September...
    --- 13th Aug 2021 - Released SHM 1.1.1.153 and patched 1.1.1.151, when no watch is connected, it will show a message instead of a black screen...
    --- 12th Aug 2021 - Fixed SHM 1.1.1.151 issue when trying to accept, you should not face any issues...
    --- 11th Aug 2021 - Released SHM 1.1.1.151, it has a bug where if running for the first time, you cannot proceed after hitting accept, so install the previous version of SHM 1.1.0.193, hit accept and finish the profile then update till I release a fix. I also removed from my Drive SHM 175 as it is deprecated, there is no use in having it anymore since you can't update from 175 to anything newer...
    --- 8th Aug 2021 - Fixed Samsung Health interference with Samsung Health Monitor, it shouldn't crash anymore and all SHM MODs have been signed with release-keys of my own, this will ensure that my work wouldn't be tampered with or Modified for whatever purposes, if you install an update of SHM MOD from other sources and it fails, that means it has been tampered with, not released by me...
    --- 7th Aug 2021 - Found out latest Samsung Health breaks SHM sometimes, workaround is uninstalling both, install SHM first, finish the profile then install Samsung Health again, DO NOT ENABLE THE SYNC INSIDE SHM DATA WITH SAMSUNG HEALTH... I will try my best to find time to investigate this and fix it... I also would like to add that "set features" was accidentally released to the public according to Samsung support, version 6.16 is the latest, I will investigate this as well to see if there is a solution, as a workaround, you can always downgrade Samsung Health, sync the BP and upgrade Samsung Health again... and finally, I did make a patreon page and I'd appreciate your support if you can, I believe that is everything in August for now...
    --- 2nd July 2021 - Patched 191 by fixing few labels for the Chinese language, and Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.193...
    --- 31st May 2021 - Patched 189, removed force update, and Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.191, changes are only Singapore Country support - I also had to go back to previous versions, I forgot to change the error of age from 22 to 16 for all languages as I only changed English (Versions affected 183, 189 & 191), I removed Samsung Health 6.17*, please use 6.16.0.047, if you updated and can't see set features, uninstall updates and grab a copy from my drive...
    --- 29th May 2021 - Organized Google drive and added Samsung Health 6.17.0.019 that has set features which enables sync with SHM...
    --- 14th May 2021 - Some members on XDA, reddit and youtube have struggled with finding JDK 15 since the URL keeps breaking, I decided to locate and download JDK 15 and upload it to my Google Drive, now you have two options, the link and google drive...
    --- 11th April 2021 - Thanks to @juljoe2021 for the tip of using Developer mode on Samsung Health, it allows to bypass signature checks and Sync BP between Samsung Health and Samsung Health monitor, also thanks to @adfree, I uploaded the SHM version 43 for the watch and added the installer which has 3 countries support (CY, RU and HK) and some minor optimization, I also uploaded the latest Samsung Health that I used for the BP sync in SHM...
    --- 3rd April 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.189 - still investigating what has been added aside from 3 countries (CY, RU and HK)...
    --- 28th March 2021 - I have gathered different solutions of members for the annoying Exception in thread "main" JAVA problem in a section so people can use one of the them to fix it and proceed signing the tpks...
    --- 14th March 2021 - I forgot to post about the SHM 39 apk installer, Thanks to @adfree, I believe it patches the SHM 37 for bugs in the interface...
    --- 10th March 2021 - the issue of hidden ECG and hidden BP was still shown for few users and now I am confident to say with more patches, I think SHM 181 & 183 is at its best, thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity which tells me that the restrictions was view related and not functionality...
    --- 8th March 2021 - very few users reported that SHM still hides BP or ECG showing either "The blood pressure features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work" or "The ECG features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work", so I dag very deep hoping to find what I missed and I believe I found it & I patched the logic, now you should be able to see "The blood pressure and ECG features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work." And to be able to use both BP and ECG on the app...
    --- 3rd March 2021 - Organized the Thread, Patched 181 and 183, removed BP restriction for USA, Removed lock screen requirement, changed the message of age restriction from 22 to 16 and applied the check logic...
    --- 1st March 2021 - Updated SHM1.1.0.181 & SHM1.1.0.183 removing device restriction and lowered age restriction from 22 to 16, special thanks to @l0nax, I also removed version detection, it shouldn't ask you to update to the latest version anymore...
    --- 11th Feb 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.183 root detection & country restriction removed...
    --- 10th Feb 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.181 root detection & country restriction removed + Added official SMH tpk installer for the watch...
    --- 14th Jan 2021 - Uploaded a tutorial video, hope it helps...
    --- 13th Jan 2021 - Fixed the Modified TPKs - the current ones are working 100% as they have been tested, please sign it and enjoy using it...
    --- 10th Jan 2021 - Added Modified BP.tpk, ECG.tpk to be signed, those who fail to install any widget, check for SMH on your watch, if it's installed, it will prevent you from pushing original widgets, sign the modified widgets and push them either sdb or the tpk installer I added and it will work (Note, you need to add the tpk inside the TPKinstaller, decompile, add it and recompile and sign)...
    --- 5th Jan 2021 - Added BP.tpk, ECG.tpk and TPK installer apk for editing and pushing if original tpk fail to install, check the Alternative way in the post...
    --- 24th Dec 2020 - Added individual widget installers, BP standalone & ECG standalone, if the watch has one of the widgets already, both widgets installer will fail to install...
    --- 20th Dec 2020 - Added photos in post #3...
    --- 14th Dec 2020 - Removed root detection from latest Samsung Health Monitor Mod (1.1.0.175.mod4) by @caravana
    SHM MOD Phone Media:
    Screenshot_20210919-153730_One UI Home.jpg20210919_153850.jpg20210919_153839.jpg20210919_153828.jpg
    SHM MOD Watch Media:
    Screen_20210919_134630.pngScreen_20210919_134641.png
    Ways to differentiate between MOD and original, and in galaxy wearable app:
    Screenshot_20210919-134811_Galaxy Watch3 PlugIn.jpg
    Update update update, a wonderful amazing update for all watch4 owners and those who ordered it
    SHM works on watch4,
    Still going through heavy tests to ensure it is at its best form and most features active...
    I will release it in 1-2 days...
    I am going to start organizing the Thread for Watch4 *Excitement* lol