• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - 1.1.1.157 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 17th October 2021

How happy are you with the outcome?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Vietnamhanoi

Sep 26, 2021
I have installed many versions of Samsung Heath ( NOT SAMSUNG HEATH MONITOR ,) but none of them succeed.
Except version: 06.18.8.005 is OK and sync WATCH - SAMSUNG HEART - SAMSUNG HEART MONITOR (Watch4.SHM.MOD.1.1.0.175.apk)
If you have difficulty sync, plz delete samsung heath app and install again with verison 6.18.8.005 and it work ok.
Plz support Vietnamese

I have installed many versions of Samsung Heath ( NOT SAMSUNG HEATH MONITOR ,) but none of them succeed.
Except version: 06.18.8.005 is OK and sync WATCH - SAMSUNG HEART - SAMSUNG HEART MONITOR (Watch4.SHM.MOD.1.1.0.175.apk)
If you have difficulty sync, plz delete samsung heath app and install again with verison 6.18.8.005 and it work ok.
Plz support Vietnamese
I don't understand what you mean by supporting Vietnamese?

Vietnam language :))))))
vietnamese need this app, plz
when i install samsung heath monitor, it only have english language. Can you add vietnam language
That was my question and yes, I will add it but you need to understand it will be translated by Google so any mistakes, you or someone need to contribute and correct it...

Give me few minutes and I will have it done all for phone and watch...

Here is what I did today:
Supported Vietnamese language in SHM MOD for both phone and Watch4...
Fixed age restriction issue, was throwing error, I didn't expect a new age restriction but that has been patched...

Since supporting new languages are unofficial, I added inside the SHM about a note "Google translated by XDA-Dante63", and obviously the sentence is also translated lol

This is how it will look:
20210926_185056.jpgScreenshot_20210926-185025_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

Last edited:

nunyabiziz

Jul 5, 2007
Hi. Is there a fix for 2 Watch4 connected to a single phone? I'm only able to perform BP calibration on the first one and can't get pass this step on the second watch4. TIA

Hi. Is there a fix for 2 Watch4 connected to a single phone? I'm only able to perform BP calibration on the first one and can't get pass this step on the second watch4. TIA
The MOD is installed on both?
SHM can work with one watch at a time, not both connected, if both are connected, it will probably be priority to the first watch connected to the phone

Deanos_T

Sep 16, 2021
OK, so my watch had that update the other day and lost it's sync between the SHM and SHS.

Is there a quick way to fix this or do I have to do the whole remove, install old version.... bla bla bla....?

Last edited:

PSpies

Sep 27, 2021
Hi @Dante63 , im from south africa , they disabled the blood oxygen measurement also. i do see it on my samsung health app on my note 20 , but its not on my galaxy watch 4. Will your steps also enable it?

Reactions: Deanos_T

SciDev

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Dante, Thanks for your hardwork. It solved the issue, I have with my watch for ECG and BP measurements. But set features and dev options are not working. I am posting here to confirm whether I have done everything correctly and completely. Here are my steps:

1. I followed adb instructions and installed the SHM MOD app on the watch.

2. Installed the apk file on the Phone, so ECG and BP are working.

3. I kept the extracted the SamsungHealth Folder and its contents on the phone, at path "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"

Until here everything worked. But the later part didn't work, I mean the following

4. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about samsung health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled..

My set feature is not enabled. am I missing something.

My phone: Oneplus 7T, watch: Samsung watch 4, Pink Gold, 40mm, Location: Ireland

Please help me to troubleshoot.

OK, so my watch had that update the other day and lost it's sync between the SHM and SHS.

Is there a quick way to fix this or do I have to do the whole romore, install old version.... bla bla bla....?
Please explain more in details what you mean in order for me to guide you through...

What update and what broke exactly...?
Hi Dante, Thanks for your hardwork. It solved the issue, I have with my watch for ECG and BP measurements. But set features and dev options are not working. I am posting here to confirm whether I have done everything correctly and completely. Here are my steps:

3. I kept the extracted the SamsungHealth Folder and its contents on the phone, at path "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"

Until here everything worked. But the later part didn't work, I mean the following

4. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about samsung health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled..

My phone: Oneplus 7T, watch: Samsung watch 4, Pink Gold, 40mm, Location: Ireland

So you can see developer options only?

Hi @Dante63 , im from south africa , they disabled the blood oxygen measurement also. i do see it on my samsung health app on my note 20 , but its not on my galaxy watch 4. Will your steps also enable it?
There is nothing I can do for the watch4 for the time being, perhaps in the future when I have my watch4

Reactions: PSpies and Deanos_T

SciDev

Sep 27, 2021

Just to add, I didn't uninstall the original SHM app from the watch.

Top Liked Posts

First message is yes and I don't know what you're trying to say lol, I'll take it as "YES IT WORKS" 😁
    Thank you for your interest, really appreciate it
    I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again - thank God (Dante63 🤣😉) we don't have to wait on Samsung to implement these features. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt here in Canada - that maybe the approval process was onerous and time-consuming - but no, I just read that Apple got its ECG and irregular heart rhythm notification feature approved two years ago - so the problem clearly lies with Samsung. Which is not surprising when you consider all the other ways they treat our market as an afterthought (no accessories on the website, pathetic trade-in program, etc.).
    Thank you, I'm flattered :giggle:...
    I will always continue maintaining SHM and will do my best to make things easier and better...

As for what companies do, honestly, I don't know why things are like this but regardless, XDA community exist with many great devs that will always make things better and life easier ;)
    The confusion is exhausting me lol

Anyway, you see only two options in set features, once enabled, go to sleep inside Samsung health and open the top right menu, have fun 😆

View attachment 5421633
    OK, so here is the weird thing...

The SP02 meter is working and does monitor evenrything, but with the "normal updated" version, it just doesn't diplay the readings. As I said, if I revert back to your version, then I can see all the readings after it syncs.

I did enable the sleep features and went through the many many things it then lists, and found a setting to test if SP02 was on and working which it reported it was...

So this is just a ver odd thing I guess..

So it is all working and reading, just not displaying....

******EDIT AND UPDATE******

I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am in South Africa so 99% of the features are all blocked here because somehow they think we don't have blood or a pulse down here!

I went into the set features and changed CSC Country Code from "Use System Default" to US and now it is working. I also changed the MCC Config to 310 (US)...

I see it also now shows up with a setting in the sleep app also...

I'm now getting LOADS more notices about more usefull stuff anmd EVERYTHING seams to be working 100% now!

So there you go!
    1634039453316.png
    I have created a bat file that has all ADB commands with the ADB tool,
    all you need to do is type the IP address of the watch and drag and drop what you want to install...

You'll find it inside the Drive with the name "READ ME - ADB Auto instructions",
    Old READ ME folder has been changed into "READ ME - ADB Manual instructions"

Hopefully next posts would be supporting languages...
    Stay tuned,
    Languages coming soon are: Hindi, Punjabi, Japanese & Malay...

Other languages are being proofread (Indonesian, Arabic, Persian, Slovak, Turkish)
    I used Wear Installer app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freepoc.wearinstaller) to install the apk on the watch from my mobile phone and there were no problems.
    OK, so here is the weird thing...

The SP02 meter is working and does monitor evenrything, but with the "normal updated" version, it just doesn't diplay the readings. As I said, if I revert back to your version, then I can see all the readings after it syncs.

I did enable the sleep features and went through the many many things it then lists, and found a setting to test if SP02 was on and working which it reported it was...

So this is just a ver odd thing I guess..

So it is all working and reading, just not displaying....

******EDIT AND UPDATE******

I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am in South Africa so 99% of the features are all blocked here because somehow they think we don't have blood or a pulse down here!

I went into the set features and changed CSC Country Code from "Use System Default" to US and now it is working. I also changed the MCC Config to 310 (US)...

I'm now getting LOADS more notices about more usefull stuff anmd EVERYTHING seams to be working 100% now!

So there you go!
    Well I kind of missed that point, sorry that I forgot to mention you can change it...

Set features main useful function for me was enabling the sync but everyone is welcome to explore everything
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...
    Google_WearOS.png

~~~ WearOS WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM 1.1.0.175 MOD is the latest...
    • BUGS: Non that I could find...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile is missing for WearOS but rest assured that the ECG tile has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, provide details, screenshot, videos if possible, do not just say "it's not working" or "it's crashing", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
    • FUTURE WORKS: nothing yet on my mind, need to get my watch4 first...

~~~ FOR Tizen (Active2 And Watch3), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch4 original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Do I need to install both phone and watch MODs?
      Yes, you need both, keep in mind, the apk with word phone is for phone and the watch4 is for the watch...
    6. Where is the IP Address?
      You can find it inside the developer options after you enable the ADB Wi-Fi, it takes time though, alternativly, you can go to connections -> wifi -> the wifi you are connected to -> scroll down and you'll find your IP...
    7. Can I do this from my phone?
      Yes, you can use Bujeager if you don't like to type commands or Remote ADB Shell if you want to type the commands...
    8. How do I update?
      Just install it again and it will update, whether you install the phone app or the watch app...

~~~ Huawei connection issue pairing issues with Watch4 on Galaxy Wearables ~~~

This fix is done by Reddit u/Relative_Comparison2 & u/MelodicMaintenance

You need Galaxy Wearables & Watch4 Plugin installed, now do the following steps:
    1. Download Samsung Health.
    2. start Samsung health then go to accessories and search for your watch (scan).
    3. Samsung Health will call Galaxy Wearables to set up the connection and a normal setup is performed.
    Edit: Do not shut down the watch. After that, you can't connect to the smartphone!!!
    The watch is after that in a constantly reboot.

Edit 2: After a reset (watch) it works.
    Now here is an update of mine if the above does not work and Galaxy Wearables keeps disconnecting from the watch4
    It was Explained that you need to have the following apps installed:

Galaxy Wearable & Watch 4 plug-in

Give all permissions to Galaxy Wearables and the Watch4 plugin by going app info, scroll down, permission and grant all...

Now Clear the data of the following applications:

• Google Play Services
    • Google Play Framework
    • Google Play Store
    • HwWifiproBqeService
    The phone will start acting up, that's normal, so restart your phone to allow system app to rebuild itself, when the phone starts, do not configure your google account yet, first try connecting to the Watch4 again through Samsung Health and it should work, after that you can do whatever you want for google...
    ~~~ HOW SHM MOD LOOKS WHEN RUNNING FOR THE FIRST TIME ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: (creating a video)

REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ WearOS - SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-SgXawPy_cM

~~~ Using an APK Instructions ~~~
    Member @boostermbkking from Telegram group suggested using Bugjaeger Mobile ADB - Develop & Debug via USB OTG
    to push the Watch4 SHM MOD from the phone to the watch...

You will need to do Step 3 from the ADB Text Instructions which is Enabling ADB on the Watch...

If you prefer using the PC, follow the next ADB Text Instructions...
    ~~~ ADB Text Instructions ~~~
    Although I have put instructions in my Google Drive with different languages, I will post the English here Again, if you face any issues, Tell me where you got stuck and I will guide you through it, the steps are fair and very easy to follow...

***** XDA-Dante63 : Instructions for Watch4 SMH MOD *****

These are simple instructions to make Watch4 SHM work with the SHM MOD,
    there will be a video Tutorial when I get the Watch, I will look for a method to
    do this on the phone as well instaed of PC...

******* STEP ONE: Downloading and Installing ADB *******

Note: Skip this step if you have ADB already!

Let's start by installing ADB by simply downloading and extracting "Minimal_ADB_Fastboot_v1.4.3.zip" from my Drive,
    and installing it on the C Drive as "C:\adb", make the path short. now Copy the SHM-Watch4.APK into the ADB folder...

******* STEP TWO: Preparing ADB Environment ********

You can use either CMD or PowerShell...

1. Hold down the "window logo + R" to bring up the run window and type "cmd" or "PowerShell" depending on what you like and hit enter...
    2. On the Terminal, type "cd C:\adb"...

Or you can go to where adb is installed, hold down SHIFT and right click on empty space,
    hit "Open XXXX Window here" where XXXX is PowerShell or Command Prompt depending on your Settings...

PC is ready...

** STEP THREE: Preparing Watch4 for ADB Connection **

1. Disconnect the Bluetooth (optional) and connect the watch to the same network of your PC/Laptop...
    2. Go to config -> about -> tap the software version until it says "Developer mode turned on"...
    3. Go back to the config menu and you should see developer options above the about, tap it...
    4. Enable ADB and ADB Wi-Fi, write down the IP that you see under ADB Wi-Fi...
    (if you do not see it, go back to connections then Wi-Fi and then the wi-fi you are connected to,
    there should be an IP below it, if not, go back to developer options and check ADB Wi-Fi)...

Watch is Ready...

** STEP FOUR: Replacing Original SHM with MOD SHM **

I will write the commands as CMD,
    if you are using PowerShell, add ".\" before every command,
    for example ".\adb kill-server", ".\adb start-server", etc...

1. start the ADB Server by killing it first to be safe no adb instance is running:
    adb kill-server
    then type:
    adb start-server

Results:
    * daemon not running; starting now at tcp : port
    * daemon started successfully

2. Connect to the watch, replace IP with the number you got from the Watch4, type:
    adb connect <IP>

On your watch, allow the connection from the computer...
    Results:
    connected to IP : PORT

3. OPTIONAL STEP: if you have original SHM and want to uninstall it, do the following:
    adb shell
    then type
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor
    finally type:
    exit

4. Install MOD SHM, type (Replace the X with the version or simply make sure you put the name of the apk you are installing to the watch if you will rename the apk):
    adb -s <IP> install Watch4.SHM.MOD.X.X.X.XXX.apk

Results:
    Performing Streamed Install
    Success

5. Disconnect from ADB:
    adb disconnect

Results:
    disconnected everything

IMPORTANT NOTE: Disable the ADB on your watch when you are done,
    otherwise it will drain the battery,
    I might say it will drink the battery like a juice...

** Congratulations, you have installed Watch4 SHM MOD **
    Just a second friendly reminder 😊 , *inhales deeply*:

!!!DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF ADB ON THE WATCH, IT WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!!!

*ehm* enjoy the SHM MOD now 😆...

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:
    Google Drive - WearOS - SHM No Root, Country, Device, Update, Age Detection + Watch4 SHM MOD

I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone, the file at the root of folder "ADB Watch4" is to be installed on the Watch4, you have instructions for ADB in different Languages and you have the Original SHM for the watch4 and there will be a history of the Watch4 SHM MOD...

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ZOAxR8_aB70

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updating Samsung Health may reset "set features" back to original values and this disables the sync, change them again to enable the sync and check the permissions of SHM MOD, it should be enabled as well...

The steps are easy to follow, first, let's enable the set features on Samsung Health,
    1. Download from my Google Drive "SamsungHealth.zip" on your phone from inside the folder "Enable BP Sync"...
    2. Extract it inside the Download folder on your phone internal Storage...
    3. Check the extracted Folder and its contents on your phone, the path should look like "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"
    or "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"...
    4. Never delete this folder...
    5. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about Samsung Health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled...

to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
    InShot_20210411_200934172.jpgInShot_20210411_201048449.jpgInShot_20210411_232542732.jpgInShot_20210411_232636295.jpgInShot_20210411_201440606.jpgScreenshot_20210412-021338_Samsung Health.jpg
    Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

On SHM MOD, open the side menu -> Data -> Data Permissions and tap on Samsung Health, Make sure permissions are enabled so it would start syncing...!

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

Thanks to the amazing people on my Telegram group and Reddit users that reached me, thanks to everyone that tested the MOD and making it happen before I got my watch...

Thanks to @pavanmaverick he found out about the Tizen sync working for WearOS...
    Big Thanks to XDA @Zacharee1 for decompiling and diving into Samsung Health code to find a way to enable set features on any Samsung Health version, no more downgrading...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

✯ XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    Changelog,
    Latest Changes:

--- 17th October 2021 - testing complete - introducing 4 new languages, Hindi, Punjabi, Japanese and Malay...

--- 12th October 2021 - I have done some changes in my drive, now there are 2 READ ME folders for ADB commands "READ ME - ADB Auto instructions" (this is new) & "READ ME - ADB Manual instructions" (this is the old READ ME), the idea is to have a bat file that will do all adb commands, so no need to install or type anything, all you need to do is run the bat file and select what you want to do...
    --- 27th September 2021 - some users reported that sync stopped in new Samsung Health, when investigated, the new update was a major update and it reset set features back to original values, it did not break the sync, do the required changes again in set features of Samsung Health and check that SHM permissions are still enabled and the sync will work again...
    --- 26th September 2021 - Added Vietnamese Language support to the phone and watch4 SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also added in Chinese and Vietnamese "Google Translated by XDA-Dante63" as it's an unofficial translation + fixed age 22, I never thought Samsung would add a 4th age check...
    --- 24th September 2021 - Added Chinese Simplified Language to the watch and phone SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also updated the F.A.Q Section...
    --- 21st September 2021 - Added a video showing how to enable set features on Samsung Health to enable the BP sync between Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor...
    --- 20th September 2021 - Thanks to XDA @pavanmaverick for his great finding that the method used in Tizen thread for BP sync between Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor actually works for WearOS, I have added that section on this thread with slight modification and extra steps... Big Thanks to @Zacharee1 for going a step further and finding how to enable set features...
    --- 13th September 2021 - Patched and fixed the share PDF problem in the Phone SHM MOD 1.1.1.157, you should be able to share and export reports with no problems, have a great day 😁...
    --- 9th September 2021 - Patched and released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.157, support for AU and heavy code optimization + seems like there is BP cuff feature being implemented but hasn't been released yet... I have also patched and released the watch4 SHM MOD 1.1.0.175, update shows heavy code optimization and support for AU as well, i also did a patch for low battery, now you can use SHM even if you have low battery...
    --- 4th September 2021 - Updated thread, added a F.A.Q section for a video I made that should answer questions for those who are new to the SHM MOD...
    --- 2nd September 2021 - Patched some new restrictions I bumped into, removed the following "low ram", "low storage" and "low battery" errors, they prevent launching SHM...
    --- 31st August 2021 - updated instructions for Huawei Devices connectivity issues again and removed the Galaxy Wearable MOD, Some users followed the Reddit instructions and faced disconnect issue, I read the logs and added the solution for the disconnect problem...
    --- 29th August 2021 - updated instructions for creating Galaxy Wearables MOD for Huawei devices according to the Reddit instructions and uploaded a modded galaxy wearables apk with test-keys so you guys can update it till Samsung or Huawei fix this problem...
    --- 28th August 2021 - updated instructions, turned out that the Patch I applied on the Watch4 SHM MOD made it independent, no need for the Original SHM to be installed anymore...
    --- 27th August 2021 - patched the watch4 shm update 171 and released it, simply adb install it and it will update the mod, you don't need to update the original SHM...
    --- 26th Aug 2021 - Patched the watch4 SHM MOD, I never thought it would have restrictions, oh well, patch include (country restrictions removed, BP disable removed, force update removed and Age changed from 22 to 16), simply install and it will update, no need to uninstall the previous MOD... Oh and Canada does not have SHM on the watch, probably some countries won't have it too, I updated the thread to include a section for "Missing Original SHM" and I updated the ADB instructions and I removed port since ADB connects to defalt by itself, you just need the IP of the watch...
    --- 25th Aug 2021 - Another patch I have done on 153, since the link between Samsung Health and SHM is broken, I decided to remove the pop-up dialog that asks to sync, it's confusing some people... Also, after some tests done by a telegram member, it is possible to disable and hide the Original SHM on the Watch by doing Connection the watch to ADB and going into adb shell and typing pm disable-user --user 0 com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor and exiting the shell and disconnecting... instructions updated...
    --- 23rd Aug 2021 - patched SHM 153, added a WearOS logo to the phone app and changed app version label included wearos, this is just to ensure that you don't use WearOS SHM with Watch3 or Active2 because it's not compatible, patched Watch4 MOD 169 to have a ring on the widget to make it more friendly to the eye (there is a bug in galaxy wearable if you add tiles, you will see the widgets not displaying correctly, so set it from the watch if you can't tell which is the original and which is the MOD and organize it on the phone later if you want), I also patched SHM 153 for Watch4 in way that it can work with SHM 153 for Tizen, users that have both watches connected to the same phone can enjoy using both SHMs and finally, on my google drive, I decided to add "Phone.WearOS." at the beginning of every phone application, this will help users that have both Tizen and WearOs watches in knowing what each apk is for...
    I added a section of watch4 pairing with Huawei issues and possible fix, it's done by reddit user, with small collab with me..
    --- 22nd August 2021 - Initial release of SHM MOD for Watch4...

These are photos from the Telegram group that members have done the tests:​

photo1629555957.jpgphoto1629572970.jpegphoto1629567761.jpegphoto1629567694 (1).jpegphoto1629567694.jpegefd011ac-6066-4fc1-af5d-6089286ae496.jpgIMG_20210821_174554-min.jpgIMG_20210821_174703-min.jpg

The SHM MOD on the Watch4 will have M on the logo to distinguish it from the Original SHM...​

Here is a short Video:

The SHM MOD Widgets on the watch will Have a Ring to make it very friendly to the eye:​

photo1629648527.jpeg
    A message for everyone:
    I appreciate all of you trying to help when you find a problem,
    but please allow me to investigate first before you suggest your own solution,
    If you suggest a solution that is not necessary,
    some members will follow that solution and later they will ask if there is a fix instead of a solution for what they thought is a problem,
    And I will end up telling every one of them that the proposed solution is not required for those that applied that solution,
    could be few people and could be a lot, but I wish to have none...

Everyone should be happy with no problems, that is my goal, and you can see, I do updates without delays...

If you have a suggestion or a solution for a problem, you can DM me first, I respond to DMs as soon as I can...
    If you wish to support me, you can do so through PayPal or Patreon...
    Bless you all, wish you all a great day...
    ok everyone, it's update time for SHM MOD:
    • Watch4 (1.1.0.175), here are my observations:
      1. AU support...
      2. heavy code optimizations...
    • Mobile app, 1.1.1.157:
      1. Support for Country Code AU (Australia) ECG & BP...
      2. Some optimizations to the code in BP & ECG...
      3. Some optimization done on some BP cuff which I think we still don't have access to, maybe there are test users...?
        how-to-wear-and-start-aps-video-720.gif
    Stay tuned, releasing soon after I complete my patches tests to be sure it's stable with no issues...

PS. I did notice a restriction that I removed from the phone and I applied it to the watch as well, which is basically low battery, prevents you from using the SHM on the watch4...