Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - Phone 1.2.4.003 - Watch 1.2.5.002 - Root, Age, Country & Restriction Removed - 28th Feb 2024

How happy are you with the outcome?

• Total voters
Search This thread

BigfootNW

Apr 3, 2021
I followed all of the procedures but this does not seem to work on the new Galaxy watch 5. I hope a watch five implementation will be coming soon as I am disgusted that Samsung holds the ECG function Ransom to force the public to buy their phones.

shadyover

Aug 19, 2015
@Dante63 I tried disabling all Magisk modules and even Zygisk with no luck !

Can you help me bypassing this "Strong Integrity" thing? I guess it's related to my problem here.

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-25_19-19-48.jpg
    photo_2022-09-25_19-19-48.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 27

JeffSory

Sep 25, 2022
I have a new watch 5 ... ZZMB software R915USQU1AVH6 SM-R915UZAATMB and i tried to add your latest mod for blood pressure and the watch app. will not synch with Phone App. can you help with this? i did the same to a watch 4 and it works. help if you are able please

@Dante63 I tried disabling all Magisk modules and even Zygisk with no luck !

Can you help me bypassing this "Strong Integrity" thing? I guess it's related to my problem here.
Strong Integrity is not yet used in any app, also, it doesn't affect connectivity...

Sorry that I am unable to help much in your case, I really wish I could, you have the phone shm mod 209 & watch shm mod 215... you have already restarted the phone... you have provided me with logs and logs seemed normal... you have tried disabling modules to see if it would make a difference and nothing...

I have no clue, as I said, I wish I could reproduce this problem at my side to see if it's something needs patching or something else...

I could suggest you try installing previous shm mod versions from the mod history for both watch and phone...

Who knows, it might shake things and make it work suddenly...

Those are my last thoughts, I don't know what else to think about...
I followed all of the procedures but this does not seem to work on the new Galaxy watch 5. I hope a watch five implementation will be coming soon as I am disgusted that Samsung holds the ECG function Ransom to force the public to buy their phones.
I have a new watch 5 ... ZZMB software R915USQU1AVH6 SM-R915UZAATMB and i tried to add your latest mod for blood pressure and the watch app. will not synch with Phone App. can you help with this? i did the same to a watch 4 and it works. help if you are able please
After you have installed the watch shm mod on the watch and phone shm mod on the phone, restart both watch and phone and try opening again, they should work fine...

• Love
Reactions: shadyover

JeffSory

Sep 25, 2022
Strong Integrity is not yet used in any app, also, it doesn't affect connectivity...

Sorry that I am unable to help much in your case, I really wish I could, you have the phone shm mod 209 & watch shm mod 215... you have already restarted the phone... you have provided me with logs and logs seemed normal... you have tried disabling modules to see if it would make a difference and nothing...

I have no clue, as I said, I wish I could reproduce this problem at my side to see if it's something needs patching or something else...

I could suggest you try installing previous shm mod versions from the mod history for both watch and phone...

Who knows, it might shake things and make it work suddenly...

Those are my last thoughts, I don't know what else to think about...

After you have installed the watch shm mod on the watch and phone shm mod on the phone, restart both watch and phone and try opening again, they should work fine...
perfect it looks like the reboot on both phone and watch worked !!! thank you

Reactions: Dante63

MoveToZero

Sep 25, 2022
Disable the encryption and you should be fine...
Unfortunately I could not disable encryption. I am on a (Snapdragon) S22 running Android 12 and no flashable zip did the trick. I have been out of the loop for the last few years, so my research was quite limited and ended up only in a few bootloops or no result at all.
So I just flashed back everything stock through Odin. And lo and behold, SHM works perfectly on stock rom, but SH does not due to tripped knox.

Do you have any tricks how to disable encryption on the last gen Galaxy line running Android 12?

I avoided Samsung phones for decades and I believe this (along with the GW) will be my first and last one. The whole thing is a joke.

Thank you for your efforts though!

Unfortunately I could not disable encryption. I am on a (Snapdragon) S22 running Android 12 and no flashable zip did the trick. I have been out of the loop for the last few years, so my research was quite limited and ended up only in a few bootloops or no result at all.
So I just flashed back everything stock through Odin. And lo and behold, SHM works perfectly on stock rom, but SH does not due to tripped knox.

Do you have any tricks how to disable encryption on the last gen Galaxy line running Android 12?

I avoided Samsung phones for decades and I believe this (along with the GW) will be my first and last one. The whole thing is a joke.

From what I know, tripped knox in download mode would void warrenty, and if it says custom rather than official then most knox related apps wouldn't work, especially Samsung Pay, but if you have gone back to official rom with bootloader off, as in no more warnings on boot, the phone should work fine, the knox tripped will only be for warrenty (again, from what I know, because I rarely switch back from root to stock, I'm always rooted)...

However, if you went back to official and rooted again, there is a trick for Samsung health to work on rooted device thanks to @73sydney , the solutionis written on the main post...

locomax2010

Nov 17, 2010
Buenos Aires
Hi! I can't enable BP Sync with Samsung Health 6.22.2.007, I put the file inside the "download" folder, force close SH, and tried but "set features" doesn't appear.

I hope it can be updated.

Greetings and thanks!

BADtoBONE

Jul 3, 2012
Use original SH, magisk denylist and I believe @73sydney made a magisk module, if he shares the link, I will add it to the main post...
@Dante63
Just to let you know that everything worked flawlessly on my new GW5pro.
I fixed the SH sync issue without using the offered magisk module.
SHM + BP sync worked. Uninstalled original SH with the easy auto command.

Thanks a bunch for the tutorial + the youtube videos and your support on XDA.
Will send a beer / coffee :cool:

73sydney

Account currently disabled

Dont worry, i took a holiday from Samsung to avoid the nonsense for years, but then Google stopped making decent Pixel phones, so ive unfortunately been back in the fold for about a year now...it hasnt been happy times for me

I do know how to remove the encryption on an S20+ 5G at least, and in fact, using info from an old post on here, i now actually have created a .tar file that i can flash alongside the stock Samsung ROM to automatically install TWRP at ROM flash time, reboot to it (no needing to nail the vulcan death grip of special keys at the right time in boot process), format /data and immediately disable encryption and then reboot to system to start for 1st time setup, automatically like magic.... i will share it at some point soon for my other S20+ 5G brethren.

I dont know off the top of my head much about the S22 but will look into the threads later today to see what the situation is there for installing TWRP and whether theres a "multi disabler" (as its generally called) zip that does the encryption disabling, for most Samsung devices there is...or you could have a scrounge before i do ....

As mentioned disabling encryption can be a pain in the butt, as you have to create a .tar file with TWRP recovery img in it, flash it alongside the stock ROM (with auto reboot off in ODIN), then (with cable plugged in, otherwise you stand NO chance of getting into it) reboot into the newly written TWRP (if you miss it you will have to reflash the TWRP .tar, because booting to system will overwrite TWRP with stock recovery), then format /data and then flash the multi disabler zip. Almost no one gets this stupid procedure right first go...sometimes even i botch it and ive done it since S2 days...hence why when i found this automated method i refer to above, i spent some time updating the contents of it :)

Ill look later for the S22 procedures/files, in about 8 hours

As @Dante63 alluded to, theres a magisk module you can try, available from the Releases page of my repo here:

@Dante63:

Im testing a (lightly) debloated stock ROM based ROM at the moment, and dont even need that module - a quick grep of the file i alter reveals that the key type my module removes is in effect, but my SHealth works fine, so id love to know what the ROM dev has removed to make this work, he does mention removing parts of knox....im planning to ask to see if i can apply it via magisk....

ROM "features":

ROM Features
<*>Knox partially removed and ROM light debloated</*>
<*>Removed dm-verity, automatic encryption, proca & vaultkeeper services</*>

in the meantime, on this ROM:

grep "ro.security.keystore.keytype" /vendor/build.prop

returns:

ro.security.keystore.keytype=sakv2,gak,sgak

Last edited:
@Dante63:

Im testing a (lightly) debloated stock ROM based ROM at the moment, and dont even need that module - a quick grep of the file i alter reveals that the key type my module removes is in effect, but my SHealth works fine, so id love to know what the ROM dev has removed to make this work, he does mention removing parts of knox....im planning to ask to see if i can apply it via magisk....

ROM "features":

ROM Features

returns:

I'll try searching for sakv2 in shealth and knox services, but it might not be knox service, might be something else debloated that shealth calls, I mean sure finding the apk is even better as it will give us more insight on what Samsung might use in the future and to be able to counter it...

Hi! I can't enable BP Sync with Samsung Health 6.22.2.007, I put the file inside the "download" folder, force close SH, and tried but "set features" doesn't appear.

I hope it can be updated.

Greetings and thanks!
I recommend you download and install the phone companion, go to the BP sync enabler section, press the button, it will create everything for you and even restart shealth for you, making setfeatures visible for configuration...

73sydney

Account currently disabled
I'll try searching for sakv2 in shealth and knox services, but it might not be knox service, might be something else debloated that shealth calls, I mean sure finding the apk is even better as it will give us more insight on what Samsung might use in the future and to be able to counter it...

i PM'd the ROM dev for any insights he has....one of these days Samsung might just give up trying to hold peoples devices, and their own health data, to ransom, and none of this malarkey will be necessary...

locomax2010

Nov 17, 2010
Buenos Aires
I recommend you download and install the phone companion, go to the BP sync enabler section, press the button, it will create everything for you and even restart shealth for you, making setfeatures visible for configuration...
Thank you for responding, I have already followed the steps of the "phone companion" application and the option does not appear either. Capture attached.

Cheers!

8fe6803b-6914-4bc0-85bf-7733554fe6da.jpg

tzarcone

Dec 31, 2006
I did a quick search to see if anyone did this mod on a Galaxy Z Fold4 yet. I didn't see any posts saying it worked or not, so I figured I would ask does this mod also work on the Z Fold4?

I had everything working just fine with my new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and my Pixel 5. Than I saw the deal on Google Fi for the Z Fold4 and also how much they are giving on the Pixel 5 trade-in I couldn't resist upgrading the phone too.

Thanks,
Ted

Thank you for responding, I have already followed the steps of the "phone companion" application and the option does not appear either. Capture attached.

Cheers!

😅 tap the version number many times till it appears...
I did a quick search to see if anyone did this mod on a Galaxy Z Fold4 yet. I didn't see any posts saying it worked or not, so I figured I would ask does this mod also work on the Z Fold4?

I had everything working just fine with my new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and my Pixel 5. Than I saw the deal on Google Fi for the Z Fold4 and also how much they are giving on the Pixel 5 trade-in I couldn't resist upgrading the phone too.

Thanks,
Ted
Hypothetically speaking, shm is designed for Samsung devices, the mod makes it work on all devices, very few devices (rare) face issues in crypto functions (encrypt decrypt) like few Huawei phones, other than those, I think it should work...

Reactions: tzarcone

MoveToZero

Sep 25, 2022
hat i can flash alongside the stock Sams

Dont worry, i took a holiday from Samsung to avoid the nonsense for years, but then Google stopped making decent Pixel phones, so ive unfortunately been back in the fold for about a year now...it hasnt been happy times for me

I do know how to remove the encryption on an S20+ 5G at least, and in fact, using info from an old post on here, i now actually have created a .tar file that i can flash alongside the stock Samsung ROM to automatically install TWRP at ROM flash time, reboot to it (no needing to nail the vulcan death grip of special keys at the right time in boot process), format /data and immediately disable encryption and then reboot to system to start for 1st time setup, automatically like magic.... i will share it at some point soon for my other S20+ 5G brethren.

I dont know off the top of my head much about the S22 but will look into the threads later today to see what the situation is there for installing TWRP and whether theres a "multi disabler" (as its generally called) zip that does the encryption disabling, for most Samsung devices there is...or you could have a scrounge before i do ....

As mentioned disabling encryption can be a pain in the butt, as you have to create a .tar file with TWRP recovery img in it, flash it alongside the stock ROM (with auto reboot off in ODIN), then (with cable plugged in, otherwise you stand NO chance of getting into it) reboot into the newly written TWRP (if you miss it you will have to reflash the TWRP .tar, because booting to system will overwrite TWRP with stick recovery), then format /data and then flash the multi disabler zip. Almost no one gets this stupid procedure right first go...sometimes even i botch it and ive done it since S2 days...hence why when i found this automated method i refer to above, i spent some time updating the contents of it :)

Ill look later for the S22 procedures/files, in about 8 hours

As @Dante63 alluded to, theres a magisk module you can try, available from the Releases page of my repo here:

@Dante63:

ROM "features":

ROM Features

returns:

So these were my scenarios so far:

Unlocked BL:
-Stock ROM, stock recovery, no root: SHM works, SH does not work
-Stock ROM, stock recovery, root: SHM does not work, SH does work (shamiko+sakv2) -> not running samsung official software message
-Stock ROM, stock recovery, root: SHMmod does not work, SH does work (shamiko+sakv2) -> not running samsung official software message

-Stock ROM, TWRP, no root: SHM does not work, SH does not work -> not running samsung official software message
-Stock ROM, TWRP, root: SHM does not work, SH does work (shamiko+sakv2) -> not running samsung official software message
-Stock ROM, TWRP, root: SHMmod does not work, SH does work (shamiko+sakv2) -> not running samsung official software message

Locked BL, everything stock:

No "not running samsung official software" message and no "unlocked bootloader message"
Samsung Health still does not work, SHM works.

Whatever the case is, I either get SHM to work or SH, not both. Whenever the red "official software" message is displayed (root), SHM does not work, while SH does not work without root (shamiko+sakv2).

As for the TWRP tar files. There are in fact TWRP and vbmeta files with a multidisabler for my model, but apart from installing TWRP, it does nothing to encryption. Well it says it disabled encryption, but nothing really happens.

This has to be by far my worst and most time consuming experience in the mobile world since I got my first device in the late 90s. I'd say some things about the MD's/VP's who enforced those policies, but I'd get banned...so I'll leave them to your immagination.

Thank you all for your time :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 Patch #2 ***
    This is a small patch, I compiled the watch shm mod patch #1 with the wrong apktool version, this affected BP measurement animation, when measuring BP with patch #1, a big blue progress spinner is visible...

The code is unaffected, just assets (images, layouts, etc)...

My apologies about that, I fixed the resources and recompiled the mod with correct version of apktool and tested the app, BP measurement animation is correct...
    Have a wonderful day ~♡
    Sorry, but I am confused because I seem to lack some basic steps BEFORE installing the companion:
    You show a desktop in your tutorial where you install the companion app. But the desktop computer already seems to be connected with phone and watch??? What do I have to do to prepare that? I can't even run an apk-file on my PC. When I remember the old days of my "moddery" with galaxy s2 I think I have to install this google-software-package for creating own apps I formerly didn't quite understand ... Am I right?
    Sorry again for asking such basic questions!
    It is his phone. He is using Samsung Dex to connect his phone to PC/monitor etc... You need to install the Companion on phone and watch. You don't need a PC.

Samsung Dex is a feature in some high-end Samsung devices where you can enjoy desktop experience of your phone.
    Ive just returned to using my GW4C

but samsung health isnt reading EGC, stating is mod installed on watch which it is so im at a loss what i am missing
    Samsung health does not have ECG data, the tile is shortcut, if you want to make it functional, shm mod companion -> ECG Tile Enabler...

This app I developed creates a bridge between SHM MOD and Samsung Health...

This is how it is with stock SHM, tile opens stock SHM...
    Everything is working with my S23 and GW4, one issue is the medications notification. Sometimes it comes through and sometimes not. I have checked the notification settings and they are checked....what is the issue?? I have 3 times set for notification, 8am, noon and 6pm. All with "strong". Somedays one will come through and others two, but never all three. Settings are for notice even if phone in use.
    Medications might need longer time till it's 100% stable and functional in my opinion, after all, Medication is only avaliable in the US...
    Just got a Watch 5 Pro in addition to the existing Watch 4 and wanted to thank you again for this wonderful gift. It really completes the Galaxy Watches.
    Hello, Dante63. I wanted to ask you after installing patch1: is this okay?

View attachment 6074013
    Definitely not, I think I compiled the apk with wrong resources, so images got replaced, it should be transparent...

I'll patch it, sorry about that...
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...
    Google_WearOS.png

~~~ WearOS WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    20220106_171041.jpg20220106_164719.png
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Works on Samsung Watch4 and Watch5 (as mentioned Samsung WearOS Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, removed country restriction and lowered age limit from 22 to 16, both apps have additional languages translated by me...
    • BUGS: IHRN stops working after some time and Virus Total flagged stock shm as trojgen detected - false positive, PLEASE REPORT IT TO SAMSUNG...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile is missing in Samsung Health with SHM WearOS but rest assured that the ECG tile of Samsung Health has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • FUTURE WORKS: fix theme bugs...
    • NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Samsung has pushed its own safetynet logic, different from Google, samsung_attestation, generating public and private key will fail and make apps not work correctly, Please use the Knox Patch Module: https://github.com/BlackMesa123/KnoxPatch to make the app work!

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread and read the F.A.Q first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast... SHM MOD WearOS needs to be installed on both watch and phone, if the shm mod is working on the watch and phone but shows no compatible watch found, restart the phone and watch, do not post not working if you installed only one of them or haven't tried restarting both phone and watch...

If you are confused on XDA, here is a brief view on Github:

~~~ For Tizen (Active2 And Watch3), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Do I need to install both phone and watch MODs?
      Yes, you need both, keep in mind, the apk with word phone is for phone and the watch4 is for the watch...
    6. Where is the IP Address?
      You can find it inside the developer options after you enable the ADB Wi-Fi, it takes time though, alternativly, you can go to connections -> wifi -> the wifi you are connected to -> scroll down and you'll find your IP...
    7. Can I do this from my phone?
      Yes, you can use my Geminiman WearOS Manager...
    8. How do I update?
      Just install the updated files I release and it will update, whether you install the phone app or the watch app...
    9. Do I need Samsung Health MOD, is there even such thing...?
      I do not encourge using Samsung Health MOD, Samsung Health is a core application, modding it will break many services, using official Samsung Health is safer and better...
    10. What is BP Sync and is there an ECG Sync...?
      BP or blood pressure data can be saved in Samsung Health Cloud, allowing you to view all of your BP to be seen on Samsung Health app and no, there is no ECG sync and never was, ECG can only be exported as PDF and Excel file...

~~~ Pairing issues with Watch4/5/6 on Galaxy Wearables (Watch4/5/6 not supported!) ~~~

Initially it was Huawei devices with Watch4 but this solution works for other devices as well as other Samsung WearOS watches...

This fix is done by Reddit u/Relative_Comparison2 & u/MelodicMaintenance

You need Galaxy Wearables & Watch4/5/6 Plugin installed, now do the following steps:
    1. Download Samsung Health.
    2. start Samsung health then go to accessories and search for your watch (scan).
    3. Samsung Health will call Galaxy Wearables to set up the connection and a normal setup is performed.
    Now here is an update of mine if the above does not work and Galaxy Wearables keeps disconnecting from the watch4/5/6
    It was Explained that you need to have the following apps installed:

Galaxy Wearable & Watch 4/5 plug-in

Give all permissions to Galaxy Wearables and the Watch4/5 plugin by going app info, scroll down, permission and grant all...

Now Clear the data of the following applications:

• Google Play Services
    • Google Play Framework
    • Google Play Store
    • HwWifiproBqeService (For Huawei devices only, skip if you are not Huawei)
    The phone will start acting up, that's normal, so restart your phone to allow system app to rebuild itself, when the phone starts, do not configure your google account yet, first try connecting to the Watch4/5/6 again through Samsung Health and it should work, after that you can do whatever you want for google...

One last note, disable any battery optimization, some phones have aggressive optimization, they will kill background services, this will stop the watch4/5/6 from pairing, if you can't disable it, then whitelist galaxy wearble and the watch4/5/6 plugin!
    Still facing issues, it is probably the plugin and wearble version, follow these steps:
    If the above does not work, it may be related to bad plugin, so follow the steps in the picture first to Downgrade everything and pair through Samsung Health as above stated, login & update everything later after pairing is successful...

Tested:
    Latest plugin + latest Samsung Health + Wearable 2.2.50.22072061

Steps:
    Keep your internet on, Open Samsung health, then accessories, locate your watch, disconnect from internet (Data and Wi-Fi off, only Bluetooth on) and tap on your watch, galaxy wearable will start offline and pair with the watch, after the pair, you can connect to internet and update wearable and configure anything and everything else...
    IMG_20230816_172337_246.jpg

~~~ WearOS - SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/xSjURFKQB2A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *** Written Guide for anyone who needs it ***
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a second friendly reminder 😊 , *inhales deeply*:

!!!DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF ADB ON THE WATCH, IT WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!!!

*ehm* enjoy the SHM MOD now 😆...

If you see "no compatible watch found" or similar, please restart the watch and phone and try again, it should work...
    REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:
    I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...

~~~ SHM MOD Companion ~~~
    ~~~ Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QzYjqrgnKU0

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-4eetNuHFco

~~~ Rooted Samsung Users that want to use Latest Samsung Health ~~~
    Thanks to XDA @73sydney for his help...

Samsung has pushed its own safetynet logic, different from Google, samsung_attestation, generating public and private keys will fail and make samsung apps not work correctly...

Please use the Knox Patch Module to make SHM and latest Samsung Health Work:
    Thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123
    You can also find a thread here:
    XDA - Knox Patch

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

Thanks to the amazing people on my Telegram group and Reddit users that reached me, thanks to everyone that tested the MOD and making it happen before I got my watch...

Thanks to @pavanmaverick he found out about the Tizen sync working for WearOS...
    Big Thanks to XDA @Zacharee1 for decompiling and diving into Samsung Health code to find a way to enable set features on any Samsung Health version, no more downgrading...

Big thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123 for his help that allowed me patch knox in SHM to work for rooted Samsung users...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published
    while you are at it...

✯ XDA: https://xdaforums.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    What's New:
    Latest Changes:
    Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 Patch #1 - 26th February 2024

- Patched the service module, adding isRunning flag to the service module to check if service is running or not...

- Added method StartService on MainActivity, this will ensure all services of SHM MOD on the watch are running (including IHRN), because of the flag isRunning, the Service will only start if it's not running (graceful handle)...

This is the best approach to fixing IHRN service not running after reboot without impacting the battery, running SHM MOD on your watch will start the service if it's not running...
    Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 - 20th January 2024
    GUI:
    - ECG layout has been split into 2 layouts but nothing major...
    - Translations added: AS-IN (Assamese - India), BN-IN (Bengali), GU-IN (Gujarati - India), KN-IN (Kannada - India), ML-IN (Malayalam), MR-IN (Marathi - India), NE (Nepal), OR-IN (Odia or Oriya - India), SI (Sri Lanka), TA-IN (Tamil - India), TE-IN (Telugu - India), UR (Urdu) translations added by Samsung...

CODE:
    - CSCUtil,Adding countries back and defining them as EU_CSC & sEUCountry, but those values have no value or use, perhaps future update to utilize it...
    - Global Setting mode (detect theatre, bed time, kids mode and zen mode of the watch), possible use in the future?
    - They still show IHRN alert with sound and vibration, I have applied my fix (display correct message and silent the measuring notice)...
    Phone (TIZEN & WEAROS) SHM MOD 1.2.4.003 - 20th January 2024
    Here is what I observed on phone SHM 1.2.4.003:
    GUI:
    - assets has country code IN - india with both BP and ECG documents, this is a clear indicator of support...
    - plenty of permissions removed, this will probably solve the issue of SHM being flagged by TotalVirus (I already checked, this apk is safe)...
    - Diagnostic added (might be for Samsung Members aka Samsung devices only)
    - backup service updated (this might be backup and restore logic activated)
    - Samsung India address added...
    - I can see Sleep duration strings, not sure what this is, I will know when I look at the code...

CODE:
    - CSCUtil confirms India got ECG and BP but not IHRN...
    - I can confirm sleep layout and sleep tracking added but I do not see it being used anywhere nor even called - I can confirm sleep is not active from the manifest, probably future implementation...
    Enjoy...

Previous Release:
    Changelog History Moved to Github:
    Download SHM MOD Companion from here if Google Drive reaches its limit...
    Happy one year anniversary to my SHM MOD, it's been a great journey and joy to help everyone and hopefully for more to come...

And happy holidays to everyone in advance, stay safe all, god bless you all and Godspeed...

Regards,
    Dante
    So what's new in SHM 1.1.1.191:
    • New layout BP ISO activity - probably details about BP
    • Canada BP & ECG Support
    • Israel BP & ECG Support
    • Taiwan got BP Support now
    • Ukraine BP & ECG Support
    • Vietnam BP & ECG Support
    • Latin America BP & ECG Support
    • South Africa BP & ECG Support
    • BP Calibration Code changed
    • checkUpdateInterfaceWithLocation method, you will hate this very much, according to the logic of the code, BP & ECG is now enabled and locked based on location, so if you travel, brace yourself for "service not avaliable"
    • About section has isNoneApproveCountry which tells you whether country is approved or not, what's the point of this since the app doesn't run in none supported country you ask...? I have no clue...
    • CSC check sim card on Latin American and Caribbean (SELA)

And th.. th... th... that's all folks...

Due to the major changes, here is my plan:
    • Release the MOD without Darkmode in beta test...
    • If all goes well, it goes public and I start working on Darkmode and it goes into beta test...
    • If all goes well too, it goes live...

I will do this on Weekend where I grab a big cup of coffee and go through Samsung Messy Code, wish me luck lol