Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - 1.1.1.221 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 25th Oct 2022

How happy are you with the outcome?

• Total voters
Search This thread

tzarcone

Dec 31, 2006
😅 tap the version number many times till it appears...

Hypothetically speaking, shm is designed for Samsung devices, the mod makes it work on all devices, very few devices (rare) face issues in crypto functions (encrypt decrypt) like few Huawei phones, other than those, I think it should work...
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll do a full backup before I attempt it just in case.

I'll definitely post my progress on the Galaxy Z Fold4. Hopefully it will be just as easy as a non Samsung phone.

***Update: Galaxy Z Fold4, and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro BP Mod result. I tested out both the manual and the automatic install of the mod and both worked completely fine.

Dekhanesandip

Aug 8, 2015
For this do rooting of phone required?
Do guarantee of Samsung watch 4 voided?
I have One plus 7t, can this work on it?
Please help.

Do you have a way to date to bypass the recalibration requirement? I can understand the requirement but Samsung blocking use without recalibration is irksome
There is a recalibration remainder, if you could recalibrate according to that, superb then,
or set your own reminder to recalibrate, even better, you don't need to wait for it to expire...

I wouldn't touch the recalibration date logic for health safety and concerns...
I hope you understand, it's not about exaggeration, but how they set it to maintain the accuracy of reading that can impact people's lives by evading serious problems...

What is more, you never know, that recalibration if it was set 1 day additional (instead of 28 days, 29 days), what if that extra day gave a false negative result, this is a big responsibility I wouldn't take...

My Goal was to allow everyone to use SHM, even after reading about the age limit set to 22, taking into consideration that most teens at age 16 and above start to have more obvious veins in the wrist. I am also aware about the lack of study (apple and Samsung) on whether teens and adults (under 22) can measure or not, they could've done a study, but that didn't happen...

I decided to lower it to 16 and above, users can observe and see whether it's accurate or not.
If it is accurate, then it would be of great use for those who need it...

cyburke

Nov 7, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Question regarding the calibration for the BP monitor....

I've got mine all setup and working on my Galaxy Watch 5. I did the initial calibration using my Withing cuff. All good there.

Since first setup, I've read that I wasn't using my Cuff in the best way. I would like to do another round of 3 measurements for calibration and force the watch to participate in that as well -- rather than waiting a month for it to come up again.

Is this possible? Thank you! 🙏

bluegrass55

Sep 29, 2011
London
I'm having trouble getting my 5 Pro to connect to the Samsung Wear app on my Oneplus 5T ( rooted, Lsposed).
Initially the app downloads and installs Galaxy Watch5 Manager, via Bluetooth finds the watch, pairs then nothing.

I have done the Magisk deny thing, allowed all permissions and installed the sakv2 module.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks.

Question regarding the calibration for the BP monitor....

I've got mine all setup and working on my Galaxy Watch 5. I did the initial calibration using my Withing cuff. All good there.

Since first setup, I've read that I wasn't using my Cuff in the best way. I would like to do another round of 3 measurements for calibration and force the watch to participate in that as well -- rather than waiting a month for it to come up again.

Is this possible? Thank you! 🙏
You can recalibrate as much as you want,
At the BP section, tap on view history, then top right corner, tap that and you'll see recalibrate...

Hildanew

Sep 21, 2021
Inside the companion app in watch section but I suggest you wait few days because I will patch and change the logic in it...
1665183213251.png
1665183247964.png
1665183340521.png

sorry i dont see. i am maybe blind.( Btw, very thank you again for this hard work.

musakamis

Oct 31, 2021
hi my watch is Galaxy watch 4 classic my phone is s21 ultra csc SKZ tel it was previously rooted and uninstalled now me I am installing the application, but I am getting the Samsung Health connection cannot be established error, why? my phone android 12 latest version

Top Liked Posts

Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...
    View attachment 5391941
    ~~~ WearOS WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    View attachment 5501433View attachment 5501435
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Works on Samsung Watch4 and Watch5 (as mentioned Samsung WearOS Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, removed country restriction and lowered age limit from 22 to 16, both apps have additional languages translated by me...
    • BUGS: Theming bugs...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile is missing in Samsung Health with SHM WearOS but rest assured that the ECG tile of Samsung Health has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • FUTURE WORKS: fix theme bugs...
    • NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Device encryption will play a big role if you leave it, you most likely will end up with error ERR_INTEGRITY which makes shm refuse to communicate with the watch... the solution would be flashing encryption disabled...

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread and read the F.A.Q first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast... SHM MOD WearOS needs to be installed on both watch and phone, if the shm mod is working on the watch and phone but shows no compatible watch found, restart the phone and watch, do not post not working if you installed only one of them or haven't tried restarting both phone and watch...
    ~~~ For Tizen (Active2 And Watch3), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~

~~~ Pairing issues with Watch4 on Galaxy Wearables (Watch4 not supported!) ~~~

Now here is an update of mine if the above does not work and Galaxy Wearables keeps disconnecting from the watch4

~~~ WearOS - SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Wqfz67IUMuY

Just a second friendly reminder 😊 , *inhales deeply*:

!!!DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF ADB ON THE WATCH, IT WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!!!

*ehm* enjoy the SHM MOD now 😆...

If you see "no compatible watch found" or similar, please restart the watch and phone and try again, it should work...
    REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:

I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone, the file at the root of folder "ADB Watch4" is to be installed on the Watch4, you have instructions for ADB in different Languages and you have the Original SHM for the watch4 and there will be a history of the Watch4 SHM MOD...

~~~ SHM MOD Companion - Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Qx6Jorgbj0k

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ZOAxR8_aB70

View attachment 5501607View attachment 5501609View attachment 5501611

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updating Samsung Health may reset "set features" back to original values and this disables the sync, change them again to enable the sync and check the permissions of SHM MOD, it should be enabled as well...

The steps are easy to follow, first, let's enable the set features on Samsung Health,
    1. Download from my Google Drive "SamsungHealth.zip" on your phone from inside the folder "Enable BP Sync"...
    2. Extract it inside the Download folder on your phone internal Storage...
    3. Check the extracted Folder and its contents on your phone, the path should look like "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"
    or "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"...
    View attachment 5483999
    4. Never delete this folder...
    5. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about Samsung Health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled...

to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
    Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

On SHM MOD, open the side menu -> Data -> Data Permissions and tap on Samsung Health, Make sure permissions are enabled so it would start syncing...!

~~~ Using latest Samsung Health on Rooted Device ~~~
    Thanks to XDA @73sydney , quoting the solution for bypassing Samsung Health root detection, no more using Samsung Health MOD...

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

Thanks to the amazing people on my Telegram group and Reddit users that reached me, thanks to everyone that tested the MOD and making it happen before I got my watch...

Thanks to @pavanmaverick he found out about the Tizen sync working for WearOS...
    Big Thanks to XDA @Zacharee1 for decompiling and diving into Samsung Health code to find a way to enable set features on any Samsung Health version, no more downgrading...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published
    while you are at it...

✯ XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    Hello MAN first of all I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND JOB. Secondly I've tried many times to doing but I can't understand one step on the "automatic mode" so I closed the process I send you a picture to explain what I don't understand..thank you and sorry for my bad English
    Hi,
    I would like to install your modded version of Samsung health on my brand new galaxy watch 5 pro, using bugjaeger directly on my phone.
    How can i uninstall the previous official samsung health app?
    You can use shm mod companion,
    Connect to IP, one click removes stock shm and select apk to install it on the watch, straightforward, all in one tool...
    Hi I tried, the process going well but in the watch remains the stock version..I don't why, maybe I wrong some steps...thanks
    You want to remove the stock...?
    I tried to remove only the original
    but it still there also..I really don't understand 🙄
    Kindly share a screenshot of what you used and the results...
    I just want to install the moded samsung health apk on my watch from my phone, with no pc.
    Have to to uninstall the stock version before to install the moded one?
    No need, you can have both on the watch but if you get confused or mix up between stock and mod, then remove the stock...
    Ok, everything works great.
    Thank you @Dante63!
    SHM MOD Companion 2.0.0 is out

Summary,

The companion now can check for shm mod updates automatically, it can sideload to your watch and can easily uninstall or reinstall the stock shm with a click of a button and what's new section has a YouTube player which helps in giving more insights on what's new if text isn't enough...

The rest are the same, code optimized and organized...

Big changes people,
    Enjoy them ♡
    Thought I'd share what I'm baking nowadays, and once this is stable, smooth and out on Playstore, I'll take small portion of the code and put it into the companion watch section...

I hope you guys would like it 😊...
    Ps. It's not complete yet, bugs to fix, code to clean and a lot to translate...
    Ok so the WearOS manager which is avaliable for the first 1000 user for testing - English language only...

If you will install it, please test it as much as you can and suggest what can be done to improve it, also report any bugs you see...

You can message me directly here on Telegram or through other platforms...

if everything is working well, I will translate it with Google Translation service and officially release it, removing the 1K limit...

If the app is crashing, please do report the feedback using Google feedback, it will take a day or so, if you wish to escalate things, then please do record a video of how it is crashing so I can investigate quickly and tell me what your device brand and Android version + watch used...

I will patch any issues you guys find asap, don't worry...

Happy testing, your contribution is appreciated 😊...

If all is well, this will ensure that the companion will be stable as well:
    Screenshot_20221116-172127_SHM MOD Companion.jpg
    So your help is appreciated...
    Signed up here to make my first post to express my thanks & gratitude to Dante.

Easy as pie! I first read thru the entire thread and made notes for myself to get a better understanding. Followed all procedures recommended. Everything installed first time, absolutely no errors, went like clockwork. First installed the phone mod, then the watch mod. Then installed the Phone companion. Rebooted both and did an ECG that went to the phone which I Whatsapped to my doc bro. Calibrated the watch for BP, took a reading from the watch. Results showed up in the modded Health Monitor. All good.

My devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S22+ Snapdragon running Android 13 & OneUI 5.0, unrooted, stock
    Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 (278A) SM-R910 Running System version 11, Wear OS Version 3.5, OneUI Watch version 4.5

I live in a region where SPO2 is enabled, but BP & ECG are disabled. I'm not a spring chicken anymore, and the ability to do frequent ECG & BP checks are very important to me. Very thrilled to have it all working. In fact I made the decision to go with this platform even though BP & ECG were disabled (and not switch to the Apple ecosystem) only because this mod is available. Most grateful to you, Dante.

Made a small one-time contribution on Paypal, enough to buy a good meal. Transaction ID 7VL17243V09106520

Best Wishes!
    @Dante63

Yesterday morning I woke to find my watch had unbonded from my phone (Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and a Pixel 7 Pro).

Additionally, Galaxy Wearable App on the phone was telling me there was a newer version, but then failing to find it when clicked on as the Play Store version is still the old version - only the Samsung Store has the new version.

This left me with no choice but to completely wipe and re-pair the watch again, and begin the day long process of customising it all over (as Backup and Restore hardly keeps much).

When I was finally all done last night, the last thing I did was install the Patched Samsung Health Monitor watch app, then calibrate my BP machine.

Wen this was done however, when I rebooted my watch later, it then told me it had again lost the connection with the phone.

I had to again wipe and set it all up for a third time.

Having done that this morning, all was fine. Until as the last step, I installed the patched SHM app to the watch.

I was then able to do an ECG check no problem, and use the watch for other stuff.

But as soon as I switched off my watch, when I next switched it back on, it had AGAIN, for the third tme in two days, lost is bond with the phone, and now wants me to wipe then re-pair and setup.

It is only anecdotal for now, but it seems that everytime I do the final part of adding the patched SHM to my watch, this causes it to lose the connection with the phone whenever the watch is next switched off and back on.

If this is the case, are you aware of anything Samsung have done in their phone Galaxy Wearable app that is now causing this behaviour, and preventing your patched apps and versions from now working on none-Samsung phones?
    I also have the W4C and the P7P and am too getting the update that doesn't exist in the play store. Once I am sent to the play store and hit open from there it's functional again. Until I close it and have to go back to the play store and open it from there again. I haven't, however, lost connection with my watch at any point. And certainly won't be going through the reset process especially since it didn't fix anything.

Edit Downloading the newest version of Galaxy Wearable from APK mirror fixed the update issue. Not sure about the disconnect issue as I haven't had it occur. I have the LTE model so we may be on different firmware versions which may explain the difference.
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...
    Google_WearOS.png

~~~ WearOS WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    20220106_171041.jpg20220106_164719.png
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Works on Samsung Watch4 and Watch5 (as mentioned Samsung WearOS Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, removed country restriction and lowered age limit from 22 to 16, both apps have additional languages translated by me...
    • BUGS: Theming bugs...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile is missing in Samsung Health with SHM WearOS but rest assured that the ECG tile of Samsung Health has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • FUTURE WORKS: fix theme bugs...
    • NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Device encryption will play a big role if you leave it, you most likely will end up with error ERR_INTEGRITY which makes shm refuse to communicate with the watch... the solution would be flashing encryption disabled...

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread and read the F.A.Q first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast... SHM MOD WearOS needs to be installed on both watch and phone, if the shm mod is working on the watch and phone but shows no compatible watch found, restart the phone and watch, do not post not working if you installed only one of them or haven't tried restarting both phone and watch...
    ~~~ For Tizen (Active2 And Watch3), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch4 original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Do I need to install both phone and watch MODs?
      Yes, you need both, keep in mind, the apk with word phone is for phone and the watch4 is for the watch...
    6. Where is the IP Address?
      You can find it inside the developer options after you enable the ADB Wi-Fi, it takes time though, alternativly, you can go to connections -> wifi -> the wifi you are connected to -> scroll down and you'll find your IP...
    7. Can I do this from my phone?
      Yes, you can use Bugjeager if you don't like to type commands or Remote ADB Shell if you want to type the commands...
    8. How do I update?
      Just install it again and it will update, whether you install the phone app or the watch app...
    9. Do I need Samsung Health MOD, is there even such thing...?
      There is no Samsung Health MOD, Samsung Health is a core application, modding it will break many services, using official Samsung Health works fine...

~~~ Pairing issues with Watch4 on Galaxy Wearables (Watch4 not supported!) ~~~

Initially it was Huawei devices but this solution works for other devices as well...

This fix is done by Reddit u/Relative_Comparison2 & u/MelodicMaintenance

You need Galaxy Wearables & Watch4 Plugin installed, now do the following steps:
    1. Download Samsung Health.
    2. start Samsung health then go to accessories and search for your watch (scan).
    3. Samsung Health will call Galaxy Wearables to set up the connection and a normal setup is performed.
    Now here is an update of mine if the above does not work and Galaxy Wearables keeps disconnecting from the watch4
    It was Explained that you need to have the following apps installed:

Galaxy Wearable & Watch 4 plug-in

Give all permissions to Galaxy Wearables and the Watch4 plugin by going app info, scroll down, permission and grant all...

Now Clear the data of the following applications:

• Google Play Services
    • Google Play Framework
    • Google Play Store
    • HwWifiproBqeService (For Huawei devices only, skip if you are not Huawei)
    The phone will start acting up, that's normal, so restart your phone to allow system app to rebuild itself, when the phone starts, do not configure your google account yet, first try connecting to the Watch4 again through Samsung Health and it should work, after that you can do whatever you want for google...

One last note, disable any battery optimization, some phones have aggressive optimization, they will kill background services, this will stop the watch4 from pairing, if you can't disable it, then whitelist galaxy wearble and the watch4 plugin!

~~~ WearOS - SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Wqfz67IUMuY

Just a second friendly reminder 😊 , *inhales deeply*:

!!!DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF ADB ON THE WATCH, IT WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!!!

*ehm* enjoy the SHM MOD now 😆...

If you see "no compatible watch found" or similar, please restart the watch and phone and try again, it should work...
    REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:

I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone, the file at the root of folder "ADB Watch4" is to be installed on the Watch4, you have instructions for ADB in different Languages and you have the Original SHM for the watch4 and there will be a history of the Watch4 SHM MOD...

~~~ SHM MOD Companion - Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Qx6Jorgbj0k

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ZOAxR8_aB70

InShot_20220106_203513211.jpg20220106_203225.jpg20220106_203023.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: Updating Samsung Health may reset "set features" back to original values and this disables the sync, change them again to enable the sync and check the permissions of SHM MOD, it should be enabled as well...

The steps are easy to follow, first, let's enable the set features on Samsung Health,
    1. Download from my Google Drive "SamsungHealth.zip" on your phone from inside the folder "Enable BP Sync"...
    2. Extract it inside the Download folder on your phone internal Storage...
    3. Check the extracted Folder and its contents on your phone, the path should look like "/Internal Storage/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"
    or "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SamsungHealth/FeatureManagerOn"...
    Screenshot_20211216-140353_My Files.jpg
    4. Never delete this folder...
    5. Force stop Samsung Health, then open it, go to settings, then scroll down to about Samsung Health, now tap on the version till set features is enabled...

to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
    InShot_20210411_200934172.jpgInShot_20210411_201048449.jpgInShot_20210411_232542732.jpgInShot_20210411_232636295.jpgInShot_20210411_201440606.jpgScreenshot_20210412-021338_Samsung Health.jpg
    Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

On SHM MOD, open the side menu -> Data -> Data Permissions and tap on Samsung Health, Make sure permissions are enabled so it would start syncing...!

~~~ Using latest Samsung Health on Rooted Device ~~~
    Thanks to XDA @73sydney , quoting the solution for bypassing Samsung Health root detection, no more using Samsung Health MOD...

Samsung Health Security Props​

Removes "sakv2" from ro.security.keystore.keytype to help make Samsung Health run on rooted devices. This doesnt mean its a universal "fix" and works on every device every time, so ymmv....

Disclaimer: The changes made by this module may have ramifications/consequences beyond what you may be using it for (Samsung Health). I have tested it for several days and havent found any personally, but this doesnt mean they dont exist. You use this at your own risk
    This module:
    • looks for /vendor/build.prop
    • if found, it copies the ro.security.keystore.keytype line (in case not everyone has the same keytypes in the line - i hate using static files, i write modules to use whats on each device) to a new system.prop file in the modules folder
    • removes sakv2 from the line in system.prop (it will remove sakv2 from the line (hopefully) wherever it exists, beginning, end or middle)
    I had planned to test this new "fix" for a while before releasing the module to stop people from manually editing the existing file, as using magisk is preferable as its easily reversible, but once i saw posts on XDA about it, i figured id release this now

As mentioned above, there may be side effects to this "fix", ymmv

Note: You still need to make sure you have Samsung Health added to Magisk's Deny List, ideally with Shamiko installed (if using Shamiko dont forget to disable Enforce Deny List)

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

Thanks to the amazing people on my Telegram group and Reddit users that reached me, thanks to everyone that tested the MOD and making it happen before I got my watch...

Thanks to @pavanmaverick he found out about the Tizen sync working for WearOS...
    Big Thanks to XDA @Zacharee1 for decompiling and diving into Samsung Health code to find a way to enable set features on any Samsung Health version, no more downgrading...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published
    while you are at it...

✯ XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    What's New:
    Changelog,
    Latest Changes:

--- 25th Oct 2022 - Patched WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.221 for phone & 1.1.0.221 for the watch...

--- 18th Sept 2022 - Patched Tizen & WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.209 for phone... I also patched the shm mod companion, you can read more in the companion what's new section...
    --- 17th Aug 2022 - Released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.209 for phone, added to Description of the thread Watch5 supported (according to users) and released watch shm mod 1.1.0.215...
    --- 28th May 2022 - Patched phone SHM MOD adding Theme selector and created SHM MOD Companion that would assist you in getting updates, BP sync enabler, reaching me and so...
    --- 4th May 2022 - Patched phone SHM MOD changing the icon from static to adaptive icon, bye bye ugly white frame...
    --- 26th April 2022 - I have released Watch SHM MOD 1.1.0.203, it has the new list of countries support, seems like they have optimized the BP and ECG logic on the watch as well, nothing else that is new...
    --- 23rd March 2022 - Patched SHM "Age 16 and above" bug...
    --- 22nd March 2022 - Released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.191 for phone...
    --- 11th February 2022 - Patched WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.181, it has DarkMode (98% completed) and I fixed PDF sharing and exporting for Turkish language... I have released Watch SHM MOD 1.1.0.193 which has the orientation for the new watch4 update...
    --- 29th January 2022 - Patched WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.181, sharing and viewing PDF files had an issue, sorry about that, it's working now, just refresh Google drive and grab the new file and install it to overwrite what you have...
    --- 19th January 2022 - Released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.181 for phone...
    --- 22nd November 2021 - Patched WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.171 and WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.0.185 for Watch4 by adding 3 languages (Turkish, Persian and Filipino), changed the design of the logo for phone and watch, changed the naming of the phone MOD in Google Drive...
    --- 16th November 2021 - Released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.171 for Phone...
    --- 14th November 2021 - Released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.169 for phone and WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.0.185 for Watch4...
    --- 17th October 2021 - testing complete - introducing 4 new languages, Hindi, Punjabi, Japanese and Malay...
    --- 12th October 2021 - I have done some changes in my drive, now there are 2 READ ME folders for ADB commands "READ ME - ADB Auto instructions" (this is new) & "READ ME - ADB Manual instructions" (this is the old READ ME), the idea is to have a bat file that will do all adb commands, so no need to install or type anything, all you need to do is run the bat file and select what you want to do...
    --- 27th September 2021 - some users reported that sync stopped in new Samsung Health, when investigated, the new update was a major update and it reset set features back to original values, it did not break the sync, do the required changes again in set features of Samsung Health and check that SHM permissions are still enabled and the sync will work again...
    --- 26th September 2021 - Added Vietnamese Language support to the phone and watch4 SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also added in Chinese and Vietnamese "Google Translated by XDA-Dante63" as it's an unofficial translation + fixed age 22, I never thought Samsung would add a 4th age check...
    --- 24th September 2021 - Added Chinese Simplified Language to the watch and phone SHM MOD, so now the app won't be shown in the English Language, if there are any mistakes, please let me know, it would be nice to support languages that are unavailable, I also updated the F.A.Q Section...
    --- 21st September 2021 - Added a video showing how to enable set features on Samsung Health to enable the BP sync between Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor...
    --- 20th September 2021 - Thanks to XDA @pavanmaverick for his great finding that the method used in Tizen thread for BP sync between Samsung Health and Samsung Health Monitor actually works for WearOS, I have added that section on this thread with slight modification and extra steps... Big Thanks to @Zacharee1 for going a step further and finding how to enable set features...
    --- 13th September 2021 - Patched and fixed the share PDF problem in the Phone SHM MOD 1.1.1.157, you should be able to share and export reports with no problems, have a great day 😁...
    --- 9th September 2021 - Patched and released WearOS SHM MOD 1.1.1.157, support for AU and heavy code optimization + seems like there is BP cuff feature being implemented but hasn't been released yet... I have also patched and released the watch4 SHM MOD 1.1.0.175, update shows heavy code optimization and support for AU as well, i also did a patch for low battery, now you can use SHM even if you have low battery...
    --- 4th September 2021 - Updated thread, added a F.A.Q section for a video I made that should answer questions for those who are new to the SHM MOD...
    --- 2nd September 2021 - Patched some new restrictions I bumped into, removed the following "low ram", "low storage" and "low battery" errors, they prevent launching SHM...
    --- 31st August 2021 - updated instructions for Huawei Devices connectivity issues again and removed the Galaxy Wearable MOD, Some users followed the Reddit instructions and faced disconnect issue, I read the logs and added the solution for the disconnect problem...
    --- 29th August 2021 - updated instructions for creating Galaxy Wearables MOD for Huawei devices according to the Reddit instructions and uploaded a modded galaxy wearables apk with test-keys so you guys can update it till Samsung or Huawei fix this problem...
    --- 28th August 2021 - updated instructions, turned out that the Patch I applied on the Watch4 SHM MOD made it independent, no need for the Original SHM to be installed anymore...
    --- 27th August 2021 - patched the watch4 shm update 171 and released it, simply adb install it and it will update the mod, you don't need to update the original SHM...
    --- 26th Aug 2021 - Patched the watch4 SHM MOD, I never thought it would have restrictions, oh well, patch include (country restrictions removed, BP disable removed, force update removed and Age changed from 22 to 16), simply install and it will update, no need to uninstall the previous MOD... Oh and Canada does not have SHM on the watch, probably some countries won't have it too, I updated the thread to include a section for "Missing Original SHM" and I updated the ADB instructions and I removed port since ADB connects to defalt by itself, you just need the IP of the watch...
    --- 25th Aug 2021 - Another patch I have done on 153, since the link between Samsung Health and SHM is broken, I decided to remove the pop-up dialog that asks to sync, it's confusing some people... Also, after some tests done by a telegram member, it is possible to disable and hide the Original SHM on the Watch by doing Connection the watch to ADB and going into adb shell and typing pm disable-user --user 0 com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor and exiting the shell and disconnecting... instructions updated...
    --- 23rd Aug 2021 - patched SHM 153, added a WearOS logo to the phone app and changed app version label included wearos, this is just to ensure that you don't use WearOS SHM with Watch3 or Active2 because it's not compatible, patched Watch4 MOD 169 to have a ring on the widget to make it more friendly to the eye (there is a bug in galaxy wearable if you add tiles, you will see the widgets not displaying correctly, so set it from the watch if you can't tell which is the original and which is the MOD and organize it on the phone later if you want), I also patched SHM 153 for Watch4 in way that it can work with SHM 153 for Tizen, users that have both watches connected to the same phone can enjoy using both SHMs and finally, on my google drive, I decided to add "Phone.WearOS." at the beginning of every phone application, this will help users that have both Tizen and WearOs watches in knowing what each apk is for...
    I added a section of watch4 pairing with Huawei issues and possible fix, it's done by reddit user, with small collab with me..
    --- 22nd August 2021 - Initial release of SHM MOD for Watch4...

These are photos from the Telegram group that members have done the tests:​

photo1629567761.jpegphoto1629567694 (1).jpegphoto1629567694.jpegIMG_20210821_174554-min.jpgIMG_20210821_174703-min.jpg

The SHM MOD on the Watch4 Has an M Heartbeat as a logo to distinguish it from the Original SHM. Also, SHM MOD Widgets on the watch Have a Ring to make it very friendly to the eye...​

Set Features avaliable on latest Samsung Health:
    Screenshot_20211222-092518_Samsung Health.jpg
    Happy one year anniversary to my SHM MOD, it's been a great journey and joy to help everyone and hopefully for more to come...

And happy holidays to everyone in advance, stay safe all, god bless you all and Godspeed...

Regards,
    Dante
    So what's new in SHM 1.1.1.191:
    • New layout BP ISO activity - probably details about BP
    • Canada BP & ECG Support
    • Israel BP & ECG Support
    • Taiwan got BP Support now
    • Ukraine BP & ECG Support
    • Vietnam BP & ECG Support
    • Latin America BP & ECG Support
    • South Africa BP & ECG Support
    • BP Calibration Code changed
    • checkUpdateInterfaceWithLocation method, you will hate this very much, according to the logic of the code, BP & ECG is now enabled and locked based on location, so if you travel, brace yourself for "service not avaliable"
    • About section has isNoneApproveCountry which tells you whether country is approved or not, what's the point of this since the app doesn't run in none supported country you ask...? I have no clue...
    • CSC check sim card on Latin American and Caribbean (SELA)

And th.. th... th... that's all folks...

Due to the major changes, here is my plan:
    • Release the MOD without Darkmode in beta test...
    • If all goes well, it goes public and I start working on Darkmode and it goes into beta test...
    • If all goes well too, it goes live...

I will do this on Weekend where I grab a big cup of coffee and go through Samsung Messy Code, wish me luck lol