Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - Phone 1.2.4.003 - Watch 1.2.5.002 - Root, Age, Country & Restriction Removed - 28th Feb 2024

How happy are you with the outcome?

• Total voters
Search This thread
Great tutorial, and detailed too. My phone is S22 Ultra and my watch is Watch 5 Pro I found the Bugjaeger method easiest to use. However, I discovered that my phone became laggy and gets very hot after installing SMH Mod on the phone. Also, the battery usage on my phone dropped from 37-40 hours to 18-24 hours (I did turned off ADB and Wifi Debugging on the phone after installing the app). Ultimately I had to uninstall the app. I recalled I installed the app on Galaxy Watch 4 with no issues.
I answered you on YouTube:
"Restart the phone and remove any app you installed, for example, bugjeager has problems on android 13 if I'm not wrong, some error loop in background...

You can check logs to verify that...
I'm going to update the tutorial soon since I release shm mod companion update 2.0.0 which has the ability to sideload and if you wish to do more, you can use geminiman WearOS manager from playstore (adb tool developed by me)..."
After new firmware update for galaxy watch 5 whenever i start the shm app it crashes and locks the screen. Works fine if i disable the screen lock. I have tried to restart, reinstall and reset.
Watch shm doesn't have lock screen to crash, so that's interesting...

I'll try putting lock screen on my watch and running shm app on watch to see...

Reactions: ekitiboy

erunamor

Aug 6, 2010
First, thanks dante to make possible this on non samsung phones!
Before the watch5 i had an active 2 watch, and I've noticed two things that I don't know if they're normal, because in the active 2 didn't happened to me.
First, now on watch 5 I have to be connected to the phone to make an ECG. If not, it simply doesn't enter (register button appears). In the active 2 I could make as many ecgs as I wanted, and once I connected to the phone again, it synced every ecg I had made before. It's something I did wrong or is it possible to take away that restriction?
And lastly, the lag in the ECG. I suffer from extrasystolia, and with my active 2, when doing an ECG, the graph in the watch showed in real time my extrasystoles.. I mean, i felt it and I was watching it instantaneously in the watch. Now in the watch 5 I see the beats or extrabeats 1 second (aprox) after it actually happened. It's kind of weird because of the async. Is it normal or is the modded version (I can`t try the original one)?

Reactions: Dante63
First, thanks dante to make possible this on non samsung phones!
Before the watch5 i had an active 2 watch, and I've noticed two things that I don't know if they're normal, because in the active 2 didn't happened to me.
First, now on watch 5 I have to be connected to the phone to make an ECG. If not, it simply doesn't enter (register button appears). In the active 2 I could make as many ecgs as I wanted, and once I connected to the phone again, it synced every ecg I had made before. It's something I did wrong or is it possible to take away that restriction?
And lastly, the lag in the ECG. I suffer from extrasystolia, and with my active 2, when doing an ECG, the graph in the watch showed in real time my extrasystoles.. I mean, i felt it and I was watching it instantaneously in the watch. Now in the watch 5 I see the beats or extrabeats 1 second (aprox) after it actually happened. It's kind of weird because of the async. Is it normal or is the modded version (I can`t try the original one)?
Very odd, I don't have watch5, but 4 and I can record as many ECGs as I want without phone and I don't see the delay, however, the graph isn't 100% accurate, it's just an approximate UI visual effect (I might be wrong)

But as I said, with Watch4, I don't see what you described 🤔...

it would be great to have a video of what you mean, I can ask in the Telegram group or someone with watch5 can verify things...
I have done verity of tests on that and it was a pass, app works fine on android 13, could you provide me with logs so I can see what exactly is broken for you...

Have you tried whitelisting the wearable and plugin in battery optimization...? Some phones tend to kill background services and this leads to connection failure...

If that didn't work, you can try recording a log and then see what might be the cause...
Funny enough i managed to get it work in the end by using a galaxy wear apk from around july/august 2021. then after connecting to the watch letting the app update.

Only issue i'm having now is i can't get samsung pay to work or gpay. tried a few tricks but they didn't work....

Funny enough i managed to get it work in the end by using a galaxy wear apk from around july/august 2021. then after connecting to the watch letting the app update.

Only issue i'm having now is i can't get samsung pay to work or gpay. tried a few tricks but they didn't work....
You'll hate my suggestion lol...

Reset the watch and choose a different country that has S-Pay...

You'll need to pair the watch obviously again 😅

Reactions: 73sydney
You'll hate my suggestion lol...

Reset the watch and choose a different country that has S-Pay...

You'll need to pair the watch obviously again 😅
I dont hate you..... I really hate you haha. Which countries are good options for that if you have a link or anything?

I might just get rid of this watch as galaxy watches seem like more hassle than they're worth

I dont hate you..... I really hate you haha. Which countries are good options for that if you have a link or anything?

I might just get rid of this watch as galaxy watches seem like more hassle than they're worth
It depends on the list of countries you have, each watch has its own list...

See if you can find any of the following:
S-Pay Supported countries are the following: US, Canada, China (Transit only), Spain, UK, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Malaysia, UAE, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy and South Africa.
Source: Samsung S-Pay Countries

donelwero

Sep 20, 2012
León, México
Very odd, I don't have watch5, but 4 and I can record as many ECGs as I want without phone and I don't see the delay, however, the graph isn't 100% accurate, it's just an approximate UI visual effect (I might be wrong)

But as I said, with Watch4, I don't see what you described 🤔...

it would be great to have a video of what you mean, I can ask in the Telegram group or someone with watch5 can verify things...

I have done verity of tests on that and it was a pass, app works fine on android 13, could you provide me with logs so I can see what exactly is broken for you...
I'd love to. Just don't know how to actually get the log.

If anyone can guide me. I'd be happy to provide the log.

I'd love to. Just don't know how to actually get the log.

If anyone can guide me. I'd be happy to provide the log.
Playstore, install logcat viewer...
It should ask you to connect your phone with USB debugging on and run an adb command to grant it permission to see logs (unless your phone is rooted)...

After that, tap record, open the app, let it crash, open the logcat and stop recording, send the logs...

Alternatively, screen record and show me how exactly it's crashing, a video cam give me an insight...

donelwero

Sep 20, 2012
León, México
Playstore, install logcat viewer...
It should ask you to connect your phone with USB debugging on and run an adb command to grant it permission to see logs (unless your phone is rooted)...

After that, tap record, open the app, let it crash, open the logcat and stop recording, send the logs...

Alternatively, screen record and show me how exactly it's crashing, a video cam give me an insight...
Hope this is what you need. Let me know if something else is needed.

Edit: I cant upload the txt file here, don't know why. So I uploaded it to my drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1huQHr0wKfHuv37uJxjypf2ZtIxwpF4OI/view?usp=share_link

Last edited:

donelwero

Sep 20, 2012
León, México
I see the error and I understand what it is but I need to know what you did in order to have that error...

I need to recreate the issue on my side...
Oh ok. I installed the mod as the instructions said, downloaded the phone apk from google drive, used the auto adb installer.
Got the companion and installed it and from there I didn't do anything differently, every time I switch to the "Watch" tab the app force closes. I don't think I did anything else or different.

Oh ok. I installed the mod as the instructions said, downloaded the phone apk from google drive, used the auto adb installer.
Got the companion and installed it and from there I didn't do anything differently, every time I switch to the "Watch" tab the app force closes. I don't think I did anything else or different.View attachment 5771911
I'll investigate it further,
Can you try geminiman WearOS manager from playstore and see if it also crash at watch tab...?

If not, then I might have copied something wrong from there into the companion...

ekitiboy

Dec 1, 2013
www.oluwadiya.com
I answered you on YouTube:
"Restart the phone and remove any app you installed, for example, bugjeager has problems on android 13 if I'm not wrong, some error loop in background...

You can check logs to verify that...
I'm going to update the tutorial soon since I release shm mod companion update 2.0.0 which has the ability to sideload and if you wish to do more, you can use geminiman WearOS manager from playstore (adb tool developed by me)..."

Watch shm doesn't have lock screen to crash, so that's interesting...

I'll try putting lock screen on my watch and running shm app on watch to see...
Thank you for all you do.......

Nov 28, 2022
Hello, my devices are Samsung note10+ and Samsung watch5, but I can't find the watch in the software of the phone, what should I do? Love comes from China Oh, by the way, I rooted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128-203435_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg
    Screenshot_20221128-203435_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

absdotan99

Nov 27, 2022
Many thanks Dante for providing this fix.

I installed SHM modded on both Pixel XL 4 android 13 and GW5. The phone app cannot find the watch. Many had this issue, and was resolved through reset. However this has not solved the issue. I am in a country that this feature is restricted. And helpful advise? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 Patch #2 ***
    This is a small patch, I compiled the watch shm mod patch #1 with the wrong apktool version, this affected BP measurement animation, when measuring BP with patch #1, a big blue progress spinner is visible...

The code is unaffected, just assets (images, layouts, etc)...

My apologies about that, I fixed the resources and recompiled the mod with correct version of apktool and tested the app, BP measurement animation is correct...
    Have a wonderful day ~♡
    Sorry, but I am confused because I seem to lack some basic steps BEFORE installing the companion:
    You show a desktop in your tutorial where you install the companion app. But the desktop computer already seems to be connected with phone and watch??? What do I have to do to prepare that? I can't even run an apk-file on my PC. When I remember the old days of my "moddery" with galaxy s2 I think I have to install this google-software-package for creating own apps I formerly didn't quite understand ... Am I right?
    Sorry again for asking such basic questions!
    It is his phone. He is using Samsung Dex to connect his phone to PC/monitor etc... You need to install the Companion on phone and watch. You don't need a PC.

Samsung Dex is a feature in some high-end Samsung devices where you can enjoy desktop experience of your phone.
    Ive just returned to using my GW4C

but samsung health isnt reading EGC, stating is mod installed on watch which it is so im at a loss what i am missing
    Samsung health does not have ECG data, the tile is shortcut, if you want to make it functional, shm mod companion -> ECG Tile Enabler...

This app I developed creates a bridge between SHM MOD and Samsung Health...

This is how it is with stock SHM, tile opens stock SHM...
    Everything is working with my S23 and GW4, one issue is the medications notification. Sometimes it comes through and sometimes not. I have checked the notification settings and they are checked....what is the issue?? I have 3 times set for notification, 8am, noon and 6pm. All with "strong". Somedays one will come through and others two, but never all three. Settings are for notice even if phone in use.
    Medications might need longer time till it's 100% stable and functional in my opinion, after all, Medication is only avaliable in the US...
    Just got a Watch 5 Pro in addition to the existing Watch 4 and wanted to thank you again for this wonderful gift. It really completes the Galaxy Watches.
    Hello, Dante63. I wanted to ask you after installing patch1: is this okay?

View attachment 6074013
    Definitely not, I think I compiled the apk with wrong resources, so images got replaced, it should be transparent...

I'll patch it, sorry about that...
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine...
    Google_WearOS.png

~~~ WearOS WATCHES ONLY ~~~
    20220106_171041.jpg20220106_164719.png
    ~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
    • FEATURES: Works on Samsung Watch4 and Watch5 (as mentioned Samsung WearOS Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, removed country restriction and lowered age limit from 22 to 16, both apps have additional languages translated by me...
    • BUGS: IHRN stops working after some time and Virus Total flagged stock shm as trojgen detected - false positive, PLEASE REPORT IT TO SAMSUNG...
    • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
    • About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile is missing in Samsung Health with SHM WearOS but rest assured that the ECG tile of Samsung Health has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
    • SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
    • CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
    • FUTURE WORKS: fix theme bugs...
    • NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Samsung has pushed its own safetynet logic, different from Google, samsung_attestation, generating public and private key will fail and make apps not work correctly, Please use the Knox Patch Module: https://github.com/BlackMesa123/KnoxPatch to make the app work!

• IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread and read the F.A.Q first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast... SHM MOD WearOS needs to be installed on both watch and phone, if the shm mod is working on the watch and phone but shows no compatible watch found, restart the phone and watch, do not post not working if you installed only one of them or haven't tried restarting both phone and watch...

If you are confused on XDA, here is a brief view on Github:

~~~ For Tizen (Active2 And Watch3), LINK BELOW~~~

~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
    First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...

Ok, now let's begin:

1. Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
      The watch original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
    2. Do I need root...?
      No root is required...
    3. Does this void my warranty?
      No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
    4. OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
      No Effects, the MOD is independant...
    5. Do I need to install both phone and watch MODs?
      Yes, you need both, keep in mind, the apk with word phone is for phone and the watch4 is for the watch...
    6. Where is the IP Address?
      You can find it inside the developer options after you enable the ADB Wi-Fi, it takes time though, alternativly, you can go to connections -> wifi -> the wifi you are connected to -> scroll down and you'll find your IP...
    7. Can I do this from my phone?
      Yes, you can use my Geminiman WearOS Manager...
    8. How do I update?
      Just install the updated files I release and it will update, whether you install the phone app or the watch app...
    9. Do I need Samsung Health MOD, is there even such thing...?
      I do not encourge using Samsung Health MOD, Samsung Health is a core application, modding it will break many services, using official Samsung Health is safer and better...
    10. What is BP Sync and is there an ECG Sync...?
      BP or blood pressure data can be saved in Samsung Health Cloud, allowing you to view all of your BP to be seen on Samsung Health app and no, there is no ECG sync and never was, ECG can only be exported as PDF and Excel file...

~~~ Pairing issues with Watch4/5/6 on Galaxy Wearables (Watch4/5/6 not supported!) ~~~

Initially it was Huawei devices with Watch4 but this solution works for other devices as well as other Samsung WearOS watches...

This fix is done by Reddit u/Relative_Comparison2 & u/MelodicMaintenance

You need Galaxy Wearables & Watch4/5/6 Plugin installed, now do the following steps:
    1. Download Samsung Health.
    2. start Samsung health then go to accessories and search for your watch (scan).
    3. Samsung Health will call Galaxy Wearables to set up the connection and a normal setup is performed.
    Now here is an update of mine if the above does not work and Galaxy Wearables keeps disconnecting from the watch4/5/6
    It was Explained that you need to have the following apps installed:

Galaxy Wearable & Watch 4/5 plug-in

Give all permissions to Galaxy Wearables and the Watch4/5 plugin by going app info, scroll down, permission and grant all...

Now Clear the data of the following applications:

• Google Play Services
    • Google Play Framework
    • Google Play Store
    • HwWifiproBqeService (For Huawei devices only, skip if you are not Huawei)
    The phone will start acting up, that's normal, so restart your phone to allow system app to rebuild itself, when the phone starts, do not configure your google account yet, first try connecting to the Watch4/5/6 again through Samsung Health and it should work, after that you can do whatever you want for google...

One last note, disable any battery optimization, some phones have aggressive optimization, they will kill background services, this will stop the watch4/5/6 from pairing, if you can't disable it, then whitelist galaxy wearble and the watch4/5/6 plugin!
    Still facing issues, it is probably the plugin and wearble version, follow these steps:
    If the above does not work, it may be related to bad plugin, so follow the steps in the picture first to Downgrade everything and pair through Samsung Health as above stated, login & update everything later after pairing is successful...

Tested:
    Latest plugin + latest Samsung Health + Wearable 2.2.50.22072061

Steps:
    Keep your internet on, Open Samsung health, then accessories, locate your watch, disconnect from internet (Data and Wi-Fi off, only Bluetooth on) and tap on your watch, galaxy wearable will start offline and pair with the watch, after the pair, you can connect to internet and update wearable and configure anything and everything else...
    IMG_20230816_172337_246.jpg

~~~ WearOS - SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/xSjURFKQB2A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *** Written Guide for anyone who needs it ***
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a second friendly reminder 😊 , *inhales deeply*:

!!!DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF ADB ON THE WATCH, IT WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!!!

*ehm* enjoy the SHM MOD now 😆...

If you see "no compatible watch found" or similar, please restart the watch and phone and try again, it should work...
    REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD: Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
    Here is the link to the files I am using:
    I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...

~~~ SHM MOD Companion ~~~
    ~~~ Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QzYjqrgnKU0

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
    If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-4eetNuHFco

~~~ Rooted Samsung Users that want to use Latest Samsung Health ~~~
    Thanks to XDA @73sydney for his help...

Samsung has pushed its own safetynet logic, different from Google, samsung_attestation, generating public and private keys will fail and make samsung apps not work correctly...

Please use the Knox Patch Module to make SHM and latest Samsung Health Work:
    Thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123
    You can also find a thread here:
    XDA - Knox Patch

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
    According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...

SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)

List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
    EU_CSC (Total 35):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    "LU"
    "MT"
    "GB"
    "CH"
    "IS"
    "NO"
    "LI"
    "TR"
    "RS"
    "CY"
    EU_MNC (Total 29):
    "AT"
    "BE"
    "BG"
    "CH"
    "CZ"
    "DE"
    "DK"
    "EE"
    "ES"
    "FI"
    "FR"
    "GB"
    "GR"
    "HR"
    "HU"
    "IE"
    "IS"
    "IT"
    "LT"
    "LV"
    "NL"
    "NO"
    "PL"
    "PT"
    "RO"
    "SE"
    "SI"
    "SK"
    "CY"
    NON-EU (Total 14):
    "KR"
    "US"
    "BR"
    "CL"
    "AE"
    "ID"
    "HK"
    "RU"
    "SG"
    "AZ"
    "GE"
    "PY"
    "AU"
    "TW"

SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
    Paths:
    "/data/local/"
    "/data/local/bin/"
    "/data/local/xbin/"
    "/sbin/"
    "/su/bin/"
    "/system/bin/"
    "/system/bin/.ext/"
    "/system/bin/failsafe/"
    "/system/sd/xbin/"
    "/system/usr/we-need-root/"
    "/system/xbin/"
    "/system/app/Superuser.apk"
    "/cache"
    "/data"
    "/dev"
    Apps:
    "com.noshufou.android.su"
    "com.noshufou.android.su.elite"
    "eu.chainfire.supersu"
    "com.koushikdutta.superuser"
    "com.thirdparty.superuser"
    "com.yellowes.su"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloak"
    "com.devadvance.rootcloakplus"
    "de.robv.android.xposed.installer"
    "com.saurik.substrate"
    "com.zachspong.temprootremovejb"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyroot"
    "com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree"
    "com.formyhm.hiderootPremium"
    "com.formyhm.hideroot"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager"
    "com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license"
    "com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher"
    "com.chelpus.lackypatch"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantine"
    "com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro"
    Binary:
    "su"
    "busybox"
    SU:
    "/system/xbin/which"
    "su"
    Test-Keys:
    "test-keys"

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~

Thanks to the amazing people on my Telegram group and Reddit users that reached me, thanks to everyone that tested the MOD and making it happen before I got my watch...

Thanks to @pavanmaverick he found out about the Tizen sync working for WearOS...
    Big Thanks to XDA @Zacharee1 for decompiling and diving into Samsung Health code to find a way to enable set features on any Samsung Health version, no more downgrading...

Big thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123 for his help that allowed me patch knox in SHM to work for rooted Samsung users...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page ❤️ 😊monthly or one time through PayPal ...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published
    while you are at it...

✯ XDA: https://xdaforums.com/m/dante63.7047928/
    ✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
    ✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
    What's New:
    Latest Changes:
    Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 Patch #1 - 26th February 2024

- Patched the service module, adding isRunning flag to the service module to check if service is running or not...

- Added method StartService on MainActivity, this will ensure all services of SHM MOD on the watch are running (including IHRN), because of the flag isRunning, the Service will only start if it's not running (graceful handle)...

This is the best approach to fixing IHRN service not running after reboot without impacting the battery, running SHM MOD on your watch will start the service if it's not running...
    Watch SHM MOD 1.2.5.002 - 20th January 2024
    GUI:
    - ECG layout has been split into 2 layouts but nothing major...
    - Translations added: AS-IN (Assamese - India), BN-IN (Bengali), GU-IN (Gujarati - India), KN-IN (Kannada - India), ML-IN (Malayalam), MR-IN (Marathi - India), NE (Nepal), OR-IN (Odia or Oriya - India), SI (Sri Lanka), TA-IN (Tamil - India), TE-IN (Telugu - India), UR (Urdu) translations added by Samsung...

CODE:
    - CSCUtil,Adding countries back and defining them as EU_CSC & sEUCountry, but those values have no value or use, perhaps future update to utilize it...
    - Global Setting mode (detect theatre, bed time, kids mode and zen mode of the watch), possible use in the future?
    - They still show IHRN alert with sound and vibration, I have applied my fix (display correct message and silent the measuring notice)...
    Phone (TIZEN & WEAROS) SHM MOD 1.2.4.003 - 20th January 2024
    Here is what I observed on phone SHM 1.2.4.003:
    GUI:
    - assets has country code IN - india with both BP and ECG documents, this is a clear indicator of support...
    - plenty of permissions removed, this will probably solve the issue of SHM being flagged by TotalVirus (I already checked, this apk is safe)...
    - Diagnostic added (might be for Samsung Members aka Samsung devices only)
    - backup service updated (this might be backup and restore logic activated)
    - Samsung India address added...
    - I can see Sleep duration strings, not sure what this is, I will know when I look at the code...

CODE:
    - CSCUtil confirms India got ECG and BP but not IHRN...
    - I can confirm sleep layout and sleep tracking added but I do not see it being used anywhere nor even called - I can confirm sleep is not active from the manifest, probably future implementation...
    Enjoy...

Previous Release:
    Changelog History Moved to Github:
    Download SHM MOD Companion from here if Google Drive reaches its limit...
    Happy one year anniversary to my SHM MOD, it's been a great journey and joy to help everyone and hopefully for more to come...

And happy holidays to everyone in advance, stay safe all, god bless you all and Godspeed...

Regards,
    Dante
    So what's new in SHM 1.1.1.191:
    • New layout BP ISO activity - probably details about BP
    • Canada BP & ECG Support
    • Israel BP & ECG Support
    • Taiwan got BP Support now
    • Ukraine BP & ECG Support
    • Vietnam BP & ECG Support
    • Latin America BP & ECG Support
    • South Africa BP & ECG Support
    • BP Calibration Code changed
    • checkUpdateInterfaceWithLocation method, you will hate this very much, according to the logic of the code, BP & ECG is now enabled and locked based on location, so if you travel, brace yourself for "service not avaliable"
    • About section has isNoneApproveCountry which tells you whether country is approved or not, what's the point of this since the app doesn't run in none supported country you ask...? I have no clue...
    • CSC check sim card on Latin American and Caribbean (SELA)

And th.. th... th... that's all folks...

Due to the major changes, here is my plan:
    • Release the MOD without Darkmode in beta test...
    • If all goes well, it goes public and I start working on Darkmode and it goes into beta test...
    • If all goes well too, it goes live...

I will do this on Weekend where I grab a big cup of coffee and go through Samsung Messy Code, wish me luck lol