ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0

Search This thread

giocher03

Friend What is the solution if unlocked unofficially??
Make request here http://en.miui.com/unlock/ saying that you want your bootloader unlocked because you want to try other ROMs
Once you get the ok, download the app, flash through miflash a fastboot developer rom and sign in on the phone with the same mi account.
Follow the procedure and unlock bootloader officially
Then flash a custom recovery and it's over

Reactions: pkdlca

ultimo123

Dec 19, 2013
tbilisi
left phone at night with 30% battery and was 3% in the morning. latest RR build. it is already third time. used kernels agni and radon, thought it was kernel fault and changed to stock but same problems again. had someone same issue? sometimes phone restarts when is under 20 % battery
and also fingerprint is somtimes unresponsive

sohel143

May 9, 2015
Mumbai
left phone at night with 30% battery and was 3% in the morning. latest RR build. it is already third time. used kernels agni and radon, thought it was kernel fault and changed to stock but same problems again. had someone same issue? sometimes phone restarts when is under 20 % battery
and also fingerprint is somtimes unresponsive
I recommend clean flash rom again then it'll be fine I'm sure

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
Friend What is the solution if unlocked unofficially??

That doesn't sound like an issue with unlocking unofficially to me. I am unlocked unofficially with no problems.

Maybe try upgrading firmware if you haven't already. Make sure you use the one available here on this forum which will not relock bootloader.

Otherwise, I don't have any ideas how to solve your issue.

handers1234

May 26, 2016
Last edited:

Shayan LP

Apr 17, 2015
I think RR ROM is the best and most stable ROM I had used so far on Redmi Note 3 then anything, 0 restarts, Exceptional accurate battery life on stock kernel as most close to MIUI, hats off, Very Good performance all rounded! Still very recommend who are looking for Very good battery life+All rounded performance and Excellent amounts of customization-(if you wanted).

Desperately waiting for based on Oreo 8.1 !!!!

Reactions: SpeRator

przemekamag

Sep 12, 2012
Hi everyone! Please tell me about fingerprint. Is it working without any issues? This is the only thing that stopping mi before instalation this rom.

Zagash27

Dec 6, 2013
If I try to unroot this ROM, will I break it? This seems to be the ideal ROM in terms of stability and customization, but I wanted to use apps that don't work with root, and using Magisk is a cat and mouse situatiion that requires constant attention to updates and might leave the apps I want to use unavaliable until a Magisk update solves it.

sohel143

May 9, 2015
Mumbai
If I try to unroot this ROM, will I break it? This seems to be the ideal ROM in terms of stability and customization, but I wanted to use apps that don't work with root, and using Magisk is a cat and mouse situatiion that requires constant attention to updates and might leave the apps I want to use unavaliable until a Magisk update solves it.
Just flash magisk uninstaller & you're good to go

Ghoul159

Which gives better battery ? Lineage Os by Umang or this RR Rom ?

Lineage OS by Umang doesn't give much battery backup with any kernel other than radon, this is what deduced after trying it for some days, but overall performance is just amazing. Though I flashed Agni but still it isn't up to par with RR. So for me RR + Agni or EX or Shadow gives acceptable battery backup. Remember, it may not be same for all. So better try it yourself.

onlylove943

Dec 17, 2017
I really like SlimRecent with Close All button included in this rom, but currently I'm trying other rom on 8.1. Anyway to extract SlimRecent from this rom and replace it into my current rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files

ROM

Open GApps 8.1

Changelog

Resurrection Remix Github Source

XDA Rules

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

LineageOS team

DU

Omni team

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Device Source Code: Device Tree

Kernel: Kernel Source
    Vendor: Vendor Source

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Oreo for Redmi Note 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    akhilnarang
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-09-26
    Last Updated 2018-06-11

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    alex9yust
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-06-11
    Last Updated 2018-06-11
    Reserved

VoLTE related stuff, find out on Abhishek's cm thread, what modem to flash etc.
    Sorry, forgot to post about 5.8.5.
    It'll probably be the last update, unless October or later security patches fix something major
    I will be temporarily closing the thread :)
    Awesome :0 u forgot OFFICIAL Tag.
    I've uploaded a new build since so many guys have been asking.
    All the issues may not be fixed, was busy with exams and kenzo is not my main device so didn't work on it much
    Will fix them soon :)